Christian Pastor Cries And Begs God To Make Trump President Again

Folks, it does not get any more pathetic than this! Does anyone here actually think that this guy has both oars in the water? This is just one more example of the insanity on the religious right. I am old enough to remember when Christians actually believed in the teaching of Christ. You know, heal the sick, feed the hungry and so on. While I know that many still do, it is apparent that there is a sizabe segment of Republican Christians are all to willing to support some one who favors the rich over the poop, who allows people to go hungry and who wants to deprive people of access to health care. And then there is his racism, xenaphobibia and virulent need to tear people down who dare not support him

Christian Pastor Cries And Begs God To Make Trump President Again | Michael Stone (patheos.com)

An emotional Henderson declared:

We petition the courts and we ask, Lord, that as it is written in the books of Heaven, as it has been ordained in the counsels of Heaven, that President Donald J. Trump shall be reset and shall be reseated as the president of the United State of America.
You Lord will arise and you will cause my president [breaks down crying] — my president, Donald J. Trump [more crying], to be reset and to be reseated, Jesus… Would you grant that it be done, Lord?

THat a little extreme. I would have just said a little prayer that God would kill all the fags.
You are a wonderful and compassional example of a sub human being

How do you identify today? What are your pronouns? Do your male relatives secretly where women's clothes and ingest estrogen like you do?
That is too fucking stupid to be worthy of a serious response. Grow the fuck up, grow some brain cells and deal with the topic or get the hell out of here troll!

It is you to a T. You think your shit doesn't stink, you think you are the "smartest" little boi in the room. Take your shit somewhere else. I'll slap you around at every turn.
1608684792558.png
1608684842294.png

Folks, it does not get any more pathetic than this! Does anyone here actually think that this guy has both oars in the water? This is just one more example of the insanity on the religious right. I am old enough to remember when Christians actually believed in the teaching of Christ. You know, heal the sick, feed the hungry and so on. While I know that many still do, it is apparent that there is a sizabe segment of Republican Christians are all to willing to support some one who favors the rich over the poop, who allows people to go hungry and who wants to deprive people of access to health care. And then there is his racism, xenaphobibia and virulent need to tear people down who dare not support him

Christian Pastor Cries And Begs God To Make Trump President Again | Michael Stone (patheos.com)

We petition the courts and we ask, Lord, that as it is written in the books of Heaven, as it has been ordained in the counsels of Heaven, that President Donald J. Trump shall be reset and shall be reseated as the president of the United State of America.
You Lord will arise and you will cause my president [breaks down crying] — my president, Donald J. Trump [more crying], to be reset and to be reseated, Jesus… Would you grant that it be done, Lord?

THat a little extreme. I would have just said a little prayer that God would kill all the fags.

How do you identify today? What are your pronouns? Do your male relatives secretly where women's clothes and ingest estrogen like you do?
That is too fucking stupid to be worthy of a serious response. Grow the fuck up, grow some brain cells and deal with the topic or get the hell out of here troll!

It is you to a T. You think your shit doesn't stink, you think you are the "smartest" little boi in the room. Take your shit somewhere else. I'll slap you around at every turn.
View attachment 432439View attachment 432440

Sodomite.

Too funny boi, you're the one who thinks that there "64" genders.

maybe it is because unlike you,he loves america and and not a traiter to his country as you are and a patriot as well something you would know zero anything about.
He does not love anything and is not loyal to anything except his own fat has. He took Americans for suckers. His behavior since the election is stark proof of that, as though we needed more evidence. He has abandonded the duties of the office and has done nothing except to try to overturn the will of the people. Whar the fuck happened to "America First?'" It was never America First and even less so now.. Patriot my ass.

Last edited:

You have no idea what the fuck I think. Stop trolling and deal with the topic or get your stupid ass out of here

You have no idea what the fuck I think. Stop trolling and deal with the topic or get your stupid ass out of here

Ok then. Dear God please make Donald Trump President again and then strike down the Sodomites if you have enough time left.

I am simply repeating what you have said. You know...like you are a part of CPS....the Gov Dept that supplies children to abusive organizations. Let me know when you think you can "make" me do anything.

I am simply repeating what you have said. You know...like you are a part of CPS....the Gov Dept that supplies children to abusive organizations. Let me know when you think you can "make" me do anything.
Be carefull. Be very fucking carefull with your slanderous accusations.

Hate to tell that preacher, but God isn't really fond of hypocrites, nor those who are willfully stupid.

Trump is the worst president this country has ever had. Even worse than Nixon.
Yeah his stupidity and tweeting was worse than causing 600k people to die, jailing journalists for having an opinion, shutting down media outlets, scorched earth policies, throwing American citizens in internment camps for the color of their skin, breaking treaties to massacre Indians, bombing 10 plus countries, trampling our natural and human rights etc.
Yeah run with that, dumbfuck
All of the things that Trump would have liked to do if he could.
And these guys did it. And statists like you applauded it.
You are full of shit.

Prog boi is threatening me in both in Private and Public now....

Come get you some boi....

Ok then. Dear God please make Donald Trump President again and then strike down the Sodomites if you have enough time left.
1608687253023.png

View attachment 432448

How will you sleep tonight?

View attachment 432448

How will you sleep tonight?

Dude, you had to ask that? I don't even want to know how or with whom.

:laughing0301:

View attachment 432448

You truly over estimate yourself.

There are people who want to marry American politics with the concept of a Supreme Being. how pathetic.

Anyone can become an automatic Reverend/Pastor ordering a certificate over the interwebz!
For example, Rightwinger holds himself out as the High Priest of Big Gov't along with the rest of his Dimm acolytes!!
Actually no.

I am an ordained minister of the reformed church of the flying spaghetti monster though.

Pastafarian for short.

He boiled for your sins.
View attachment 432410
rAmen, my friend!

Forum List

Back