Zone1 Christian or allegedly Christian religions that disbelieve in eternal punishment (Hell)

The catholic church had ALL the say as to what was considered canon.
I stopped reading here because this sentence or 2 portends a huge argument.

I agree w/ it -- but you are going to go on to tell me, no doubt, that the Catholic Church had no right to do that.

However, once you know (as some of us do) that the CC is the one Christ established on Earth and there is of course no other than the one HE founded... well, that changes everything.

I stopped reading here because this sentence or 2 portends a huge argument.

I agree w/ it -- but you are going to go on to tell me, no doubt, that the Catholic Church had no right to do that.

However, once you know (as some of us do) that the CC is the one Christ established on Earth and there is of course no other than the one HE founded... well, that changes everything.
Then do you disregard the Pauline Epistles. Peter was the first Pope, where does Paul fit into this. He had his disagreements with Peter.

Also, your thoughts on my post #95 in this thread.

Then do you disregard the Pauline Epistles. Peter was the first Pope, where does Paul fit into this. He had his disagreements with Peter.

Also, your thoughts on my post #95 in this thread.
Paul was not an original Apostle, as you know. Peter was the first among the 12, the first Pope.

Disagreements don't change a person's office.. not sure if tha answers your Q

As to Post #95

I don't agree w/ that stuff at all. I believe in Hell not only because the Original Church believes in it (I do not speak of the Vatican or Francis sect but the REAL Catholic Church) but also because of my own personal experiences... which would take forever to write out...

Forum List

Back