Christian Barbarism

The Qur'an was written by people.

...Sorry Sir/Ma'am but you reveal yourself to be a liar, stating your belief (that the Qur'an is not from the God of Abraham) as though it is a proven fact; can you prove that the Qur'an is not from the God of Abraham? No you cannot, so WHY did you say, "The Qur'an was written by people" instead of, "The Qur'an was written by people, I believe?"

What is really motivating you in your words???
Good doesn't write books, if a supreme being did write a book containing it's knowledge I doubt man could understand it.

The lack of morality contained in religious texts proves to me they aren't written by a supreme being.

If that isn't enough proof for you, oh well, worship your books, and make excuses for their degenerate codes of conduct. I don't have to apologize for backward traditions from the stone age.

Have always agreed with others if a God wanted to write a book of its teachings for humankind it'd be in a universal language we could all understand equally like mathematics. And it wouldn't have bias towards one group of people or another. Wouldn't be the God of the Jews for example or the God of the Arabs. It'd be God, and you're all WAY beneath me so don'teven pretend I like some of you more than others. :)

did someone ask "DELTA---whom DO YOU LIKE BEST"???

I don't have favourites. So much so my nickname isn't that of a resident from this planet. I'm from another planet. :)

The Qur'an was written by people.

...Sorry Sir/Ma'am but you reveal yourself to be a liar, stating your belief (that the Qur'an is not from the God of Abraham) as though it is a proven fact; can you prove that the Qur'an is not from the God of Abraham? No you cannot, so WHY did you say, "The Qur'an was written by people" instead of, "The Qur'an was written by people, I believe?"

Good doesn't write books, if a supreme being did write a book containing it's knowledge I doubt man could understand it.

The lack of morality contained in religious texts proves to me they aren't written by a supreme being.

If that isn't enough proof for you, oh well, worship your books, and make excuses for their degenerate codes of conduct. I don't have to apologize for backward traditions from the stone age.

Have always agreed with others if a God wanted to write a book of its teachings for humankind it'd be in a universal language we could all understand equally like mathematics. And it wouldn't have bias towards one group of people or another. Wouldn't be the God of the Jews for example or the God of the Arabs. It'd be God, and you're all WAY beneath me so don'teven pretend I like some of you more than others. :)

I don't have favourites. So much so my nickname isn't that of a resident from this planet. I'm from another planet. :)

no doubt-----I once interviewed a patient who decided that his name is "PEPPER" ---he is king of some planet out there somewhere and is queen wife was SALT----
even he laughed when he told me-------lots of psychotics have INSIGHT into the
fact that they are delusional-----but that fact does not cure the delusions

no doubt-----I once interviewed a patient who decided that his name is "PEPPER" ---he is king of some planet out there somewhere and is queen wife was SALT----

Difference being my thing's limited to my online nickname. Not my real-world name. :)

Difference being my thing's limited to my online nickname. Not my real-world name. :)

you are admitting to a "REAL WORLD"???? do not worry----I won't tell anyone

Real at least in the sense that regardless of my opinions or beliefs, gravity effects me. If I walk off a building, I'll fall regardless of whether I believe I will or not. :)

Real at least in the sense that regardless of my opinions or beliefs, gravity effects me. If I walk off a building, I'll fall regardless of whether I believe I will or not. :)

but if you DON't believe it------you can do it without fear

Dunno. They say many who fall to the their deaths die in mid-air from heart attacks. :)

Dunno. They say many who fall to the their deaths die in mid-air from heart attacks. :)

who is they? how do you tell POST MORTEM if a person died of a heart attack?-----assuming they died--right away---smashed to the ground. ???? I cannot imagine what would show up on an autopsy that would provide an answer. I am not a pathologist.--- I would imagine that falling a few thousand feet would render one SPEECHLESS. The LD 50 for falls is four stories ----40 feet.
LD 50 means "lethal dose for 50 percent of the people so dosed" ie half the
people who fall four stories die. ---only 40 feet. As a kid I used to jump from
the HIGH DIVING BOARD ----which was probably less than 10 feet high-----I stopped one day because I thought I was about to die

Who made you the authority on what is "good" and "moral?" Just my opinion, but you sound to me like you have a sick ARROGANCE about yourself.

yes----I heard that rumor too-----I have no idea if it appears anywhere in the medical literature-------People I saw who died from falls were still alive------they they died

unnamed-vi.png

Greetings Sir,

I'm NOT a Muslim but I do believe that Muhammad was a Prophet; may I inform you that not everything on the internet is true, and, there is an organized campaign to misrepresent Islam today...here is Surah 65:1-5 of the Qur'an (what Surah 65:4 really says:)

"(1)O Prophet! When ye do divorce women, divorce them at their prescribed periods, and count (accurately), their prescribed periods: And fear Allah your Lord: and turn them not out of their houses, nor shall they (themselves) leave, except in case they are guilty of some open lewdness, those are limits set by Allah. and any who transgresses the limits of Allah, does verily wrong his (own) soul: thou knowest not if perchance Allah will bring about thereafter some new situation. (2)Thus when they fulfil their term appointed, either take them back on equitable terms or part with them on equitable terms; and take for witness two persons from among you, endued with justice, and establish the evidence (as) before Allah. Such is the admonition given to him who believes in Allah and the Last Day. And for those who fear Allah, He (ever) prepares a way out, (3)And He provides for him from (sources) he never could imagine. And if any one puts his trust in Allah, sufficient is ((Allah)) for him. For Allah will surely accomplish his purpose: verily, for all things has Allah appointed a due proportion. (4)Such of your women as have passed the age of monthly courses, for them the prescribed period, if ye have any doubts, is three months, and for those who have no courses (it is the same): for those who carry (life within their wombs), their period is until they deliver their burdens: and for those who fear Allah, He will make their path easy. (5)That is the Command of Allah, which He has sent down to you: and if any one fears Allah, He will remove his ills, from him, and will enlarge his reward."

These Scriptures are obviously talking about divorce and do not say what your picture alleges that they say (because the first citation was a lie, I wont waste time on the others.)

Be careful on the internet!; if you want to know what the Qur'an says, buy one and read it.

Peace.

To irosie91, Greetings Ma'am:),

I see in my Alerts that you posted to me but I don't see your post on the thread. Did you post to me?

Peace.
Anonymous1977

Any country that is mostly Muslim trends to have serious human rights violations. Seems to kind of go hand in hand.

There are maybe 50, maybe 70, maybe 100 Muslim majority countries. There are no more than 4 or 5 countries that are governed by Islamic Law. One of them is a United States' favorite, Saudi Arabia.

It is a very serious human right violation when you open in your countries retirement houses for the elderly. It is also a serious human right violation when you don't make homosexuality a crime. You are protecting neither the homosexuals nor the heterosexuals. You are most certainly not protecting the child who grows up with two homosexual parents. It is a very serious human right violation when rape is only punished by prison. It is a very serious human right violation when you don't teach your children at school the Name of God.

Mr Obama came to Senegal last year. When he talked of homosexuality, our president, Mr Sall explained to him that Senegal is not likely to legalize homosexuality any time soon.

As to the Qur'an, it is believed to be the word of God revealed to a human being, Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). The Qur'an is uncreated, it existed before eternity. In addition, God does not need to remind you that God does not kill people. You should know better, to say the least. There is no need for it to be explicitly written in the Holy Qur'an.

Islam is in the dark ages. Nonsense books are irrelevant. They shouldn't be judged on what some rags say but by how they act. And they are barbaric throat cutting dark aged bastards. Nothing you have to say well change that fact.

I don't care about your toilet paper whether you call it the Qur'an or the word of God or what ever you have to tell yourself to believe you backward religion.

Who made you the authority on what is "good" and "moral?" Just my opinion, but you sound to me like you have a sick ARROGANCE about yourself.
The ability to think as a human gives me good standing on what is and isn't moral.

Well, nice opinion, but I think you only hold that opinion because I dare to suggest that religion needs human morality, otherwise we would all be first century barbarians. And you know that is true.

Those in darkness despise the light because it exposes them.

Inevitable,

Humans have committed, since the beginning of times, an infinite number of murders. How much more will it take before you understand that being human does not mean you are moral ?

However good one wants to be he must realise there is greater good than that which he thinks. God is obvious.

As to me, I am not talking to you coming with threats or whatever. This is sufficient for you to realize that Islam is not about killing others. This is sufficient for you to realize that Islam is Islam and that the Muslims are not Islam. Judge the Muslims if you will, but don't judge Islam.

A reminder.

It's an enormous responsibility to come in between a man and God. It's what priests do when the worshippers go to confession. If he does have authority from God, that's one thing, but if not, he is only getting his seat ready, in Hell Fire. He does not have authority from God, because Islam teaches that he does not, and the holiness and the heavenliness of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) is known to all and makes no doubt. If you don't know this, seek to learn about the Night Journey.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isra_and_Mi'raj

Some among the clergy, in Christianity do not marry. They must in that case derive some great spiritual benefit from it. Else they are losing much, because marriage is the source of many great spiritual benefits. A man is not complete without a wife. A family to take care of is a great means to draw near God Almighty.

Christianity, to Muslims is a great barbaric religion.

A reminder.

It's an enormous responsibility to come in between a man and God. It's what priests do when the worshippers go to confession. If he does have authority from God, that's one thing, but if not, he is only getting his seat ready, in Hell Fire. He does not have authority from God, because Islam teaches that he does not,

muslim----what makes you imagine that anyone gives
a FLYING FRIG regarding that which shitty islam
"teaches" ----according to the filth of islam --the
muslim "god" has conferred upon obscene and
perverted muslims the right to rape little girls who
refuse to lick the shit of islam----

and the holiness and the heavenliness of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) is known to all and makes no doubt. If you don't know this, seek to learn about the Night Journey.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isra_and_Mi'raj

muslim----Most people have heard about that
idiot story---in which the rapist pig tried to
counter the history of JACOB on mount
Moriah with fantasy bullshit story
about a flying horse

Some among the clergy, in Christianity do not marry. They must in that case derive some great spiritual benefit from it. Else they are losing much, because marriage is the source of many great spiritual benefits.

muslim --depends on your POV----some people
do not agree with the BULLSHIT OF ISLAM---
teaches that muslims have an ALLAH
CONFERRED RIGHT TO RAPE--------

A man is not complete without a wife. A family to take care of is a great means to draw near God Almighty.

Christianity, to Muslims is a great barbaric religion.

Islam is, to all decent people----a cosmic pile
of dog shit

Forum List

Back