Christian Barbarism

We know for a fact that Muhammad (570-632), peace be upon him and his family, was a true prophet from God Almighty, holy and heavenly, living on earth. The Night Journey (Isra Wal Mi'raj) is very well known, his going to His Lord beyond the heavens by night on a heavenly mount, accompanied by Gabriel (peace on him), the same Gabriel that came to Abraham, Moses, David, Jesus, and other prophets, peace on them all. Muhammad returned to his home before the end of that night. This is what is known for a fact. What is not said about this magnificent event is something else.

Isra and Mi raj - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

This means Christianity as it exists today is a false religion. Then there is the great barbarism.

Crucifixion

So much enmity people had for Jesus that they had strong desires to destroy him. But God saved him from that. Now we have people who, for 2000 years lived the lie that Jesus was crucified, that his blood was spilled, that God did not rescue him.

Trinity

People supposed to lead human beings, since they form the largest religion by the number of people, these people go about saying that the Almighty God has a son. They say the Sustainer of the Universes has a son. How offensive this is to the Majesty of God. How savage it is to other human beings. They cut the grass beneath the feet of others with such blasphemous beliefs.

The Bible

Pope Francis and all Christianity believe in the authenticity of a book written 2000 years ago or more. They believe this book is authentic as to what Jesus said or did. It was never corrupted. You know that religion was the authority of kings of old. Famous kings would rule as representatives of God himself. In other words, religion was power and kingdom. What the king had with him, his legitimacy was religion. As such the Bible has been changed and corrupted immensely, without a doubt. Now people go about meaning to bring light and healing to human beings, while they bring only darkness and lies. This is the greatest barbarism mankind can witness. O Christians, realize it.

Here is the difference between Islam and Christianity.

Christians will debate Muslims, but Muslims will not debate Christians.

Why? Because Muslims have a religion with no proof for their god, no empirical evidence it is supernatural, no miracles, no kindness or charity towards their fellow man. AND THEY KNOW IT!

No true religion from God would spin of tens of millions of evil warriors intent on killing anyone who will not believe like they do. That is demonically influenced, imo. The whole world has become more civilized and tolerant of others in the last 500 years except for Islam.

Why don’t you do your religion a favor and speak out daily against this scourge that makes your religion look like an enemy of God? Instead of pretending all is well with your religion.

We know for a fact that Muhammad (570-632), peace be upon him and his family, was a true prophet from God Almighty, holy and heavenly, living on earth. The Night Journey (Isra Wal Mi'raj) is very well known, his going to His Lord beyond the heavens by night on a heavenly mount, accompanied by Gabriel (peace on him), the same Gabriel that came to Abraham, Moses, David, Jesus, and other prophets, peace on them all. Muhammad returned to his home before the end of that night. This is what is known for a fact. What is not said about this magnificent event is something else.

This means Christianity as it exists today is a false religion. Then there is the great barbarism.

Crucifixion

So much enmity people had for Jesus that they had strong desires to destroy him. But God saved him from that. Now we have people who, for 2000 years lived the lie that Jesus was crucified, that his blood was spilled, that God did not rescue him.

Trinity

People supposed to lead human beings, since they form the largest religion by the number of people, these people go about saying that the Almighty God has a son. They say the Sustainer of the Universes has a son. How offensive this is to the Majesty of God. How savage it is to other human beings. They cut the grass beneath the feet of others with such blasphemous beliefs.

The Bible

Pope Francis and all Christianity believe in the authenticity of a book written 2000 years ago or more. They believe this book is authentic as to what Jesus said or did. It was never corrupted. You know that religion was the authority of kings of old. Famous kings would rule as representatives of God himself. In other words, religion was power and kingdom. What the king had with him, his legitimacy was religion. As such the Bible has been changed and corrupted immensely, without a doubt. Now people go about meaning to bring light and healing to human beings, while they bring only darkness and lies. This is the greatest barbarism mankind can witness. O Christians, realize it.

Why? Because Muslims have a religion with no proof for their god, no empirical evidence it is supernatural, no miracles, no kindness or charity towards their fellow man. AND THEY KNOW IT!

No true religion from God would spin of tens of millions of evil warriors intent on killing anyone who will not believe like they do. That is demonically influenced, imo. The whole world has become more civilized and tolerant of others in the last 500 years except for Islam.

Why don’t you do your religion a favor and speak out daily against this scourge that makes your religion look like an enemy of God? Instead of pretending all is well with your religion.

With your attitude, I couldn't blame anyone from any religion for not discussing the subject with you. The arrogance in your statement shows you to be as hateful as you accuse Muslims of being. I don't know much about Islam, but I do know the terrorists do not represent the vast majority of Muslims any more than your hateful comments represent the teachings of Jesus.

Crucifixion

Trinity

The Bible

With your attitude, I couldn't blame anyone from any religion for not discussing the subject with you. The arrogance in your statement shows you to be as hateful as you accuse Muslims of being. I don't know much about Islam, but I do know the terrorists do not represent the vast majority of Muslims any more than your hateful comments represent the teachings of Jesus.

Yea, I guess you are right again Barack. It is our attitude that is the problem. It is our attitude that causes these Muslims to want to kill children and torture whoever they please. And it is our attitude that causes all those peace loving Muslims in the West to 1) remain silent on the thousands of atrocities being committed in the name of Allah, and 2) to spend all their time telling the world how evil we are.

Sorry, but this is a discussion board, not a community rally, and my patience is being broken by all the hatred and murder coming from that side.

ps- but I do want to thank you for telling us the truth about those you do not agree with (i.e. teabaggers.) say no more.

You are wrong.

It's more common to see Christians converting to Islam. It's because Islam is the true religion, as simple as that.

Islam is the religion of love and compassion (as you put it), not Christianity. In Christianity, it's more like a central message. In Islam it's like basics. That is why the Christian world achieves worldly happiness of different kinds. When you are good to people, people can not harm you and can not hurt you. Think about it. The approach in Islam is more perfect, because the part about compassion and kindness is just basics. We do more than that. That is only the beginning.

Islam is purity, like Junayd standing on his feet all night saying nothing but Allah Allah Allah (God God God).

Christianity is the religion that denies reason and sound mindedness. Because according to reason and soundmindedness, the son of an ant must be an ant, the son of a man must be a man, the son of a light, if there is such a thing must be a light.

Greetings, Sir/Ma'am,

I doubt that you are really a Muslim.

(Surah 6:108 of the Qur'an:) "And do not insult those they invoke other than Allah , lest they insult Allah in enmity without knowledge. Thus We have made pleasing to every community their deeds. Then to their Lord is their return, and He will inform them about what they used to do."

No true Muslim insults Christianity, clown (you said:)

"Islam is the religion of love and compassion (as you put it), not Christianity."

Why don't you learn the Qur'an before telling others about Islam...

Anonymous1977

Yeah, here is how they show their love.

IMAGES REMOVED DUE TO THEIR GRAPHIC NATURE

beheadings.jpg

Greetings, Sir/Ma'am,

Just a word to the wise, pictures can be fake...I'm not a Muslim but I do believe that the Qur'an is from the God of Abraham and that Muhammad was a Prophet.

Peace.

And it looks like yur dragging around a big bag of rocks.The lack of tolerance for others exposes the lie you spread.

I have a strong hatred of lies. It seems to bother you.

beheadings.jpg

You consider enemies to you 1.2 billion Muslims or more on the ground of one Muslim who beheaded someone, who was himself a Muslim. That is your right. For my part, I don't have time for your nonsense.

And it looks like yur dragging around a big bag of rocks.The lack of tolerance for others exposes the lie you spread.

I have a strong hatred of lies. It seems to bother you.

beheadings.jpg

You consider enemies to you 1.2 billion Muslims or more on the ground of one Muslim who beheaded someone, who was himself a Muslim. That is your right. For my part, I don't have time for your nonsense.
Any country that is mostly Muslim trends to have serious human rights violations. Seems to kind of go hand in hand.

The Qur'an was written by people.

...Sorry Sir/Ma'am but you reveal yourself to be a liar, stating your belief (that the Qur'an is not from the God of Abraham) as though it is a proven fact; can you prove that the Qur'an is not from the God of Abraham? No you cannot, so WHY did you say, "The Qur'an was written by people" instead of, "The Qur'an was written by people, I believe?"

What is really motivating you in your words???

Jimmy Swaggert's hair is more beautiful than any muslims hair I have ever seen and no muslim couple can ever hope to match Jim and Tammy Baker.

...Sorry Sir/Ma'am but you reveal yourself to be a liar, stating your belief (that the Qur'an is not from the God of Abraham) as though it is a proven fact; can you prove that the Qur'an is not from the God of Abraham? No you cannot, so WHY did you say, "The Qur'an was written by people" instead of, "The Qur'an was written by people, I believe?"

Good doesn't write books, if a supreme being did write a book containing it's knowledge I doubt man could understand it.

The lack of morality contained in religious texts proves to me they aren't written by a supreme being.

If that isn't enough proof for you, oh well, worship your books, and make excuses for their degenerate codes of conduct. I don't have to apologize for backward traditions from the stone age.

Any country that is mostly Muslim trends to have serious human rights violations. Seems to kind of go hand in hand.

There are maybe 50, maybe 70, maybe 100 Muslim majority countries. There are no more than 4 or 5 countries that are governed by Islamic Law. One of them is a United States' favorite, Saudi Arabia.

It is a very serious human right violation when you open in your countries retirement houses for the elderly. It is also a serious human right violation when you don't make homosexuality a crime. You are protecting neither the homosexuals nor the heterosexuals. You are most certainly not protecting the child who grows up with two homosexual parents. It is a very serious human right violation when rape is only punished by prison. It is a very serious human right violation when you don't teach your children at school the Name of God.

Mr Obama came to Senegal last year. When he talked of homosexuality, our president, Mr Sall explained to him that Senegal is not likely to legalize homosexuality any time soon.

As to the Qur'an, it is believed to be the word of God revealed to a human being, Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). The Qur'an is uncreated, it existed before eternity. In addition, God does not need to remind you that God does not kill people. You should know better, to say the least. There is no need for it to be explicitly written in the Holy Qur'an.

We know for a fact that Muhammad (570-632), peace be upon him and his family, was a true prophet from God

Nope.

I am sorry but we know for a fact that Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) was a true prophet from God Almighty. Seek to learn about the Night Journey, in the wikipedia encyclopaedia.

I am not sorry-----WE KNOW FOR A FACT----that muhummad was a rapist dog and murderer and thief -----he also stank like shit

Good doesn't write books, if a supreme being did write a book containing it's knowledge I doubt man could understand it.

The lack of morality contained in religious texts proves to me they aren't written by a supreme being.

If that isn't enough proof for you, oh well, worship your books, and make excuses for their degenerate codes of conduct. I don't have to apologize for backward traditions from the stone age.

Have always agreed with others if a God wanted to write a book of its teachings for humankind it'd be in a universal language we could all understand equally like mathematics. And it wouldn't have bias towards one group of people or another. Wouldn't be the God of the Jews for example or the God of the Arabs. It'd be God, and you're all WAY beneath me so don'teven pretend I like some of you more than others. :)

Have always agreed with others if a God wanted to write a book of its teachings for humankind it'd be in a universal language we could all understand equally like mathematics. And it wouldn't have bias towards one group of people or another. Wouldn't be the God of the Jews for example or the God of the Arabs. It'd be God, and you're all WAY beneath me so don'teven pretend I like some of you more than others. :)

did someone ask "DELTA---whom DO YOU LIKE BEST"???

Forum List

Back