Chris Wallace - Saying for Trump to condemn white supremacists was proof of his shill, Democrat partisanship

I've never heard of a white supremacist group that installs a black Hispanic man as its national chairman, have you?

Yes. That was easy.

As far as excuses for running interference for white supremacists go, "but not every single one of them is white!" is really lame.

Really? Because that would seem kind of like a key component, dip shit

Mamu, you are just another leftard douchebag

Each time I get one of these "WAAAAAA! MAMOOTH IS SO MEAN!" pouty posts, I enjoy a drink and carve another notch in my fascist-smacking stick. It's about worn through, that stick is. And I'm getting a little buzzed today.
I would define you more as a blowhard than anything else....

(snicker)

From the lil Mamooth, October of 2016. I thought it appropriate to shove this down his throat being the pussbag that he is....

Yes, yes, you've been my pout-stalker for many years. Everyone understands that.

And they know why. The weepiest of Trump's pajama-boi beta bitches are starting to regret getting castrated as part of the Trump cult initiation ceremony. So they follow me around, hoping some of the alpha will rub off on them.

The same thing goes this year. Are you going to run after Trump's humilating loss, or will you stick around to take your lumps? After all, all of the liberals stuck around. But then, the liberals possessed gonads. I can't imagine any of Trump's weeping eunuchs here sticking around.

Mamu, you are just another leftard douchebag that offers zero in meaningful debate or dialogue. God knows that I have kicked your ass from one end of this forum to the other. You? "an alpha"????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! You are the furthest thing from being an "alpha male". No leftard here has done as much bitching and moaning about Trump's win than you have. You and the leftards that didn't bail after the Hildebeast lost (that talked so much shit) have refused to accept Trump's victory....but here you are... wanting to know if those that supported Trump will accept a Biden victory. You are wanting what you and your fellow leftards refused to do.

As I recall, those that were unabashed supporters of Trump were more than gracious in victory. I couldn't claim to be apart of their celebration because I don't participate in the election process of this banana republic. I and many others that are far more informed than you and your ilk have been validated about the fact that there is indeed a shadow "gubermint" and a deep state that does their bidding with a compliant media.

Biden is a joke of a candidate and it will only be by voter fraud if he wins. The man is an even worse candidate than the Hildebeast. I am not going anywhere. I will take great delight in pointing out what a fraud Biden is should this shyster be cheated into office....good times!

Any other questions, Mamu????

(snicker)

What, and you're an alpha??? RATFLMAO....you're not even a Beta...

Trump supporters are gracious, like Dumbo the elephant is great at ballet.
I saw very few posts of Trump supporters rubbing the noses of leftards in the dirt after the election though they certainly deserved to do so....leftards were trying to do it pre-election, Gumbo......and afterwards cried like little bitches.

P.S I am more of a man than you could ever hope to be.

(snicker)

That is just a pure gotcha question. Trump's choices are:

- No, he won't condemn white supremacists

- It had to be asked, you finally condemned them

It's called a loaded question. There is nothing but a lose in the answer. That Chris Wallace would ask a loaded question like that shows he had no place moderating a debate. And of course there were no such loaded questions for Joe Dementia Biden.

Then again anyone who has seen him on Fox already knows he's a DNC stooge

It's also a lie, Trump does condemn them in his answer. He just recognized it for the trap it was and tried not to give Chris the loaded answer he wanted.

Watch Biden, "so do it." Biden saw just like Trump did that it was a trap and was trying to push him in

Agreed. Most "questions" liberals ask are really attacks. The proper response, more and more, is to slap the lib in the face.

The way the media has been giving the 24 hours a day 7 days a week white supremacists agenda, you would figure there is tens of billions of dollars of property destroyed and many people injure or killed. Wait a minute....BLM....Antifa....I get it. If the Progs win, Maybe the white supremacist groups get some support if needed. The wild card is what law enforcement is going to do.

Law enforcement? Was that what you were referring to?

Donald Trump - Impeached/Indictments Pending
Paul Manafort - Convicted Felon
Michael Cohen - Convicted Felon
Roger Stone - Convicted Felon
Rick Gates - Convicted Felon
Mike Flynn - Convicted Felon
George Papadopoulos - Convicted Felon
Steve Bannon - Arrested/Charged
Brad Parscale - Locked up/Indicted
Wilbur Ross - In Contempt
William Perry Pendley - Removed/Served Illegally as BLM Director

The way the media has been giving the 24 hours a day 7 days a week white supremacists agenda, you would figure there is tens of billions of dollars of property destroyed and many people injure or killed. Wait a minute....BLM....Antifa....I get it. If the Progs win, Maybe the white supremacist groups get some support if needed. The wild card is what law enforcement is going to do.

Law enforcement? Was that what you were referring to?

Donald Trump - Impeached/Indictments Pending
Paul Manafort - Convicted Felon
Michael Cohen - Convicted Felon
Roger Stone - Convicted Felon
Rick Gates - Convicted Felon
Mike Flynn - Convicted Felon
George Papadopoulos - Convicted Felon
Steve Bannon - Arrested/Charged
Brad Parscale - Locked up/Indicted
Wilbur Ross - In Contempt
William Perry Pendley - Removed/Served Illegally as BLM Director
Gates and Manafort were charged with not registering as foreign agents while working on behalf of the pedo Podesta brothers lobbying firm. The pedo Podesta brothers were given immunity because they didn't register either...

It's called a loaded question. There is nothing but a lose in the answer. That Chris Wallace would ask a loaded question like that shows he had no place moderating a debate. And of course there were no such loaded questions for Joe Dementia Biden.

It's also a lie, Trump does condemn them in his answer. He just recognized it for the trap it was and tried not to give Chris the loaded answer he wanted.

Watch Biden, "so do it." Biden saw just like Trump did that it was a trap and was trying to push him in

It wasn’t proof of anything. He asked a similar question of Biden regarding the rioters in certain cities.

How the hell, in anybody's language, is "do you condemn white supremacy?" a loaded question? Are you serious?
Sure they're serious. It's a loaded question in TrumpWorld, for obvious reasons.

The question was just one thing, of course. The response was pretty mind-blowing, even for Trump, but they didn't see any problem with it. For obvious reasons.

You are a fucking moron. President Trump condemned white nationalists right after Charlottesville happened. Those people vote for Biden now.

Since then he has repeatedly condemned them.

Biden refuses to condemn Antifa, in fact, he does not even believe it exists.

Total moron. Trump 2020!

It wasn’t proof of anything. He asked a similar question of Biden regarding the rioters in certain cities.

"Rioters" does not carry the toxic weight of ws, and you know that. AND, the media was not going to use any Biden response as click bait for the next two months of the election either. ANd you know that too.

So, your pretense of balance, is a lie.

How the hell, in anybody's language, is "do you condemn white supremacy?" a loaded question? Are you serious?
Sure they're serious. It's a loaded question in TrumpWorld, for obvious reasons.

The question was just one thing, of course. The response was pretty mind-blowing, even for Trump, but they didn't see any problem with it. For obvious reasons.

You are a fucking moron. President Trump condemned white nationalists right after Charlottesville happened. Those people vote for Biden now.

Since then he has repeatedly condemned them.

Total moron. Trump 2020!

They don't care that he has repeatedly condemned them. THe point is to use "Questions" to give credibility to the rest of their constant race baiting.

You can stream OANN free for the next 3 months...just sayin'....

“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.”
Trump August 2017

Screw all you psycho liberals who claim he wont condemn white supremacists.

“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.”
Trump August 2017

Screw all you psycho liberals who claim he wont condemn white supremacists.

They are filthy lying assholes and they know it.

THe "questions" are not questions, they are propaganda attacks.

The correct response is a slap in the face.

From the lil Mamooth, October of 2016. I thought it appropriate to shove this down his throat being the pussbag that he is....

Yes, yes, you've been my pout-stalker for many years. Everyone understands that.

And they know why. The weepiest of Trump's pajama-boi beta bitches are starting to regret getting castrated as part of the Trump cult initiation ceremony. So they follow me around, hoping some of the alpha will rub off on them.

The same thing goes this year. Are you going to run after Trump's humilating loss, or will you stick around to take your lumps? After all, all of the liberals stuck around. But then, the liberals possessed gonads. I can't imagine any of Trump's weeping eunuchs here sticking around.

Mamu, you are just another leftard douchebag that offers zero in meaningful debate or dialogue. God knows that I have kicked your ass from one end of this forum to the other. You? "an alpha"????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! You are the furthest thing from being an "alpha male". No leftard here has done as much bitching and moaning about Trump's win than you have. You and the leftards that didn't bail after the Hildebeast lost (that talked so much shit) have refused to accept Trump's victory....but here you are... wanting to know if those that supported Trump will accept a Biden victory. You are wanting what you and your fellow leftards refused to do.

As I recall, those that were unabashed supporters of Trump were more than gracious in victory. I couldn't claim to be apart of their celebration because I don't participate in the election process of this banana republic. I and many others that are far more informed than you and your ilk have been validated about the fact that there is indeed a shadow "gubermint" and a deep state that does their bidding with a compliant media.

Biden is a joke of a candidate and it will only be by voter fraud if he wins. The man is an even worse candidate than the Hildebeast. I am not going anywhere. I will take great delight in pointing out what a fraud Biden is should this shyster be cheated into office....good times!

Any other questions, Mamu????

(snicker)

What, and you're an alpha??? RATFLMAO....you're not even a Beta...

Trump supporters are gracious, like Dumbo the elephant is great at ballet.
I saw very few posts of Trump supporters rubbing the noses of leftards in the dirt after the election though they certainly deserved to do so....leftards were trying to do it pre-election, Gumbo......and afterwards cried like little bitches.

P.S I am more of a man than you could ever hope to be.

(snicker)

You were a member of this board during the last election. I call you a liar....

Well, depends on your definition of a man. If Trumplethinskin is your idea of a man, then indeed you are more of a man than I could ever hope to be.

One of the accusations Trump always faces is that he supports white supremacy groups so Wallce gave him a chance to refute them. Trump asked for an example and Biden said Proud Boys..Trumps answer..stand back and stand by, somebody has to counter antifa and the leftists etc. The Proud Boys were said to have cheered that comment. Get ready for some violent confrontations at protests from now on...welcome to the Trump Era.

Screaming butt hurt, huh? Poor guy. Try the TDS ointment in cream form. I hear it works faster.

And don't be a dumb ass. Deny you're a white supremacist is a total loaded question. Even Biden knew that, which is why he got a hard on and tried to push Trump into answering it

Is that TDS ointment as good as the ODS and HDS ointment??

The Proud Boys have a national president and membership.

Who runs Antifa again?

So, one group is more traditionally structured and the other is more of a cell organization.

Wow. Different groups with different structures. What a radical concept.

You must feel brilliant coming to that realization.

I do find it strange that the Deplorables talk about the manliness of Trump (even though he is far from being so), then whine like little pigs over how poor widdle Trumpie Wumpie was bullied on air...

Forum List

Back