Chris Wallace - Saying for Trump to condemn white supremacists was proof of his shill, Democrat partisanship

That is just a pure gotcha question. Trump's choices are:

For most, it is a softball question

Of course I do......next question

For some reason, Trump repeatedly struggles with it and gives a head scratching reply that is not a .....Yes

It takes days for his staff to spin what he “really meant”
You are spinning yourself.
He has condemned them before...actually several times...

Trump - Direct quote... "Racism is evil, and those who commit violence using it's name are criminals and thugs. Including the KKK, neo-nazis and white supremacist. And other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold we hold dear as Americans."

He has been inconsistent in his statements and his policies
He had no problem declaring BLM a terrorist organization.

It is a simple question that most would laugh off......Of course I condemn White Supremacy

Why does Trump repeatedly struggle with it?

yeah you just ignored everything he said... but I expect nothing else from you

There is no question that when Trump is in ass covering mode that he can read a prepared statement from his staff condemning racism.

For some reason, he struggles to say it when asked spontaneously

Trump doesn't need to condemn racism like you do, RW. Do you condemn racism?

Evidently he does

He keeps struggling with a simple question. That is why they keep asking it.

I notice you're struggling with condemning racism. I asked you to condemn it and you didn't.

Why is that, RW? Why can't you condemn racism? I clearly asked you to condemn it and you completely didn't.

Can you condemn racism? Can you RW?

Of course I condemn racism

See, it’s not hard
Why does Trump struggle so much to do it?

Why couldn't you clearly condemn it the first time I asked. I clearly asked you to condemn racism and you clearly didn't. What are you hiding. So are you sure, you condemn racism? Why? And why do you need to condemn it? What did you do, RW?

You keep trying this line of questioning and it goes nowhere

Nobody has a problem with answering the question......Do you condemn White Supremacy?

Of course I condemn White Supremacy.

Trump, repeatedly stumbles over it

Your first sentence captured my point. Trump has clearly condemned white supremacy. But you don't want to hear the answer, you want to keep asking the question.

Your racist views are of course why you're so fixated on this issue. Racists will be the first to call someone a racist. Why? You're the ones who think constantly about race.

RW: "You keep trying this line of questioning and it goes nowhere."

Now if you could only grasp that. But you're dumb as a doornob and racist as a 50s Alabaman, not going to happen

Trump has condemned White Supremacy when forced to do so.
He steams for a couple days and then reads a statement that has been prepared for him.
Shortly later he will retract.

It is so ridiculously simple
All of America was screaming.......Just SAY it

He wouldn’t

And yet you didn't acknowledge being asked to condemn white supremacy, I had to ask again. Then you were like yeah, sure, whatever. It obviously meant nothing. Now you're trying to deflect from you to Trump again. What is this issue you have with clearly saying you're against white supremacy? Why all the dancing to avoid it, RW?

Rinse/Repeat

Still not working

It's funny how you said Rinse/Repeat which was my point, then said it's not working when you just admitted you got my point. LOL. Dumb ass

Nobody has a problem answering your question.

Trump repeatedly struggles with it

You weren't able to answer my question at all the first time, so that's a lie. Then you gave me the answer any racist would say. You're clearly and repeatedly having trouble answering my simple question, RW.

So here it is again. Are you a racist? Why are you struggling with this so much? You said it was an easy question. So why the problems answering it?

Chris Wallace gave Trump an easy out

Just say once and for all you oppose White Supremacy

Trump refused to do so

There is no "once and for all." There is a rinse and repeat. You already conceded you got my point, RW. So even in the rare case you grasp an argument, you can't hold it, huh?

- No, he won't condemn white supremacists

- It had to be asked, you finally condemned them

It's called a loaded question. There is nothing but a lose in the answer. That Chris Wallace would ask a loaded question like that shows he had no place moderating a debate. And of course there were no such loaded questions for Joe Dementia Biden.

Then again anyone who has seen him on Fox already knows he's a DNC stooge

It's also a lie, Trump does condemn them in his answer. He just recognized it for the trap it was and tried not to give Chris the loaded answer he wanted.

Watch Biden, "so do it." Biden saw just like Trump did that it was a trap and was trying to push him in

It was not a gotchya question, it was a softball that Trump dropped. There was an easy and obvious answer. It’s been controversial for some ungodly reason so it was totally fine for Wallace to bring up given the current state of social unrest happening in our country.

pretty unbelievable that Trump fumbled that ball. What do you make of it?

No it was a gotcha question, it was to defect from left wing violence and state that

he denounced it a million times before, why does he keep getting the question? And why is Joe Biden never asked it? Joe Biden has way more racists statemsns than Trump. And Joe Biden has endorsed alot of racist policies.

It's called a loaded question. There is nothing but a lose in the answer. That Chris Wallace would ask a loaded question like that shows he had no place moderating a debate. And of course there were no such loaded questions for Joe Dementia Biden.

It's also a lie, Trump does condemn them in his answer. He just recognized it for the trap it was and tried not to give Chris the loaded answer he wanted.

Watch Biden, "so do it." Biden saw just like Trump did that it was a trap and was trying to push him in

It's only a loaded question if you support white supremacist groups and don't want the world to know.

Chris Wallace is a smug self absorbed main street media asshat like all of the other worthless assholes.

Actually, it wasn't a loaded question at all.

"I completely condemn white supremacist groups in no uncertain terms. They have no place in American discourse."

See, that was easy.

You are confused Moon Bat.

It was not a relevant question because 99.9 of the terrorism, rioting, murdering, arson and looting is going on because the filth from the Left.

Besides Moon Bat, in your confusion you didn't pay any attention to Trump answering Wallace's stupid question with the response "sure", which is a lot more than that Biden piece of shit not specifically condemning the violence of BLM and ANTIFA.

jaaa ja ja, Wallace made the pussygrabber look like the thug he is....

1601499995405.png

It takes a very deplorable mindset to see a question about condemning white supremacy as a “trap”.

He condemned it way back during the Charlottesville fiasco, but your media spoon fed you only a bit of what he said to twist your little pea brains. It worked and it is still working despite the facts being totally to the contrary. It is amazing just how gullible leftys can be.

Last edited:
Western chauvinist = White supremacist
Globalist = Jew
BLM = N-word
And so on. It's not like anyone doesn't know what you mean.
Your antisemitism is showing. I'm about as right-wing as they come and I've never ever associated globalism with Judaism. Contrary to you, I believe that Israel has every right to exist, and they are our most important ally in the Middle East.
Mamooth is an idiot who redefines words to mean whatever he/she/it wants so they are always right.

What a farking moron.

You see a downside to condemning white supremacy? If the question is loaded towards condemnation of White supremacists, doing so is pretty non-controversial or am I missing something?

I explained it in the OP as if it wasn't already totally obvious. Maybe you could add to my point in the OP rather than ask a question I directly answered in the OP

It's obviously not obvious, since I don't see how answering, yes I condemn white supremacy is a trap. It's a simple binary question. Even if loaded, it is still not at all hard. Even if I accept the premise that asking the question is loaded in itself. It is still about as easy a question you are likely to get. And equivocating on it is NOT the fault of the person asking the question.

So are you a racist? Simple question. Can you condemn racism? Why haven't you I wonder

No I'm not a racist.

That's how easy it is. You can try to make it leading by adding that second bit. Something by the way Wallace didn't do. But it's still easy to answer. Trump made the choice to not give that easy answer.

Yep. That's exactly what a racist would do. "No I'm not a racist." Just tell you to say it on cue and you will all day long. No questions, just, um ... no you're not. Why did you have to defend yourself? Why did you have to say you aren't a racist?

Western civilization is the greatest civilization ever created.
A group saying that they are proud of Western civilization who also says they are against racism sounds like a pretty spot-on group to me.
Oh, man, be careful saying things like that.

you never know who might dox you and get you fired.

But not me, of course, I suspect yo work for yourself, right :)

...why even bring up white supremacy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????..it's not a problem--no where close

You are right, it was just bait, only the stupidest of the stupid (the pussygrabber) would fall for that, Wallace is a genius.... :p :p :p
......sorry--but you are the stupid shit...race has been made the main news by the MSM...YOU people have fallen for that stupid shit....of course they were going to ask something about race

What are the proud boys proud of? Family? I am too. Everything else is far down the ladder. So they are proud of their families?

Regardless of what ANYONE says there is no white Supremacy problem. No riots from them. No burning of cities from them. No lynching from them. NOTHING

Just made up media hysteria relying on a corrupt government report that is not based on ANY EVIDENCE that has been shown to the public.

The KKK was labeled as a terrorist organization and thats all that needs to be done until there is an ACTUAL CRIME to act upon.

Wallace is a hack

Forum List

Back