Chris Wallace - Saying for Trump to condemn white supremacists was proof of his shill, Democrat partisanship

One guy I work with is a full-throated Hispanic Trumpster!
My neighborhood has about 20+ Trump signs and not a single Biden sign.

Even the young hippy house down the block wont put out Biden signs, lol.

I like in an upscale Republican-voting gated community. There's not a single Trump sign around here. He's losing ground amongst this group.

That is just a pure gotcha question. Trump's choices are:

- No, he won't condemn white supremacists

- It had to be asked, you finally condemned them

It's called a loaded question. There is nothing but a lose in the answer. That Chris Wallace would ask a loaded question like that shows he had no place moderating a debate. And of course there were no such loaded questions for Joe Dementia Biden.

Then again anyone who has seen him on Fox already knows he's a DNC stooge

It's also a lie, Trump does condemn them in his answer. He just recognized it for the trap it was and tried not to give Chris the loaded answer he wanted.

Watch Biden, "so do it." Biden saw just like Trump did that it was a trap and was trying to push him in

How the hell, in anybody's language, is "do you condemn white supremacy?" a loaded question? Are you serious?

And yet, you're a willing tool for Marxist black supremacists?

Just be open with what your code words mean.

You know,

Western chauvinist = White supremacist
Globalist = Jew
BLM = N-word

And so on. It's not like anyone doesn't know what you mean.
How does western chauvinist mean white supremacist? Don't tell me you're that stupid.

All things conservative or Republican mean "white supremacist" to the unhinged left. Like they say, "When the only tool you own is a hammer, every fucking thing looks like a nail to you."

:laughing0301:
Funny premise. So you understand that having an ideoligical leaning doesn't mean you have to agree with the extremes of that particular leaning?

Like for instance... I don't know... being against racial injustices not meaning you condone looting or violence during protests?

Or is that a distinction only for Republicans?

Of course I understand that. The problem however, is that the left doesn't seen to understand that. There are two sets of standards: One for the left, and one for the right.

While it's perfectly ok for them to constantly badger President Trump to dissociate himself with any group deemed "white supremacists", even though he has no direct or indirect ties to them, Democrats are never held to the same standard.

This was evident during last night's debate. At no time was presidential candidate Joe Biden asked to denounce, condemn, or criticize in any way, the violent actions of BLM, antifa. the Black Hebrew Israelites, radical leftist eco-terrorists, radical animal rights groups, radical anarchists, or other groups causing violence and unrest in this country.

Joe Biden when pressed about antifa, who are his constituency btw, merely claimed "It's an idea, not an organization." Even Democratic members of Congress have refused to condemn the violent people who ultimately support them

For instance, NY Rep. Jerry Nadler claiming that "Antifa violence in Portland id a myth." Or Democratic NM Rep. Deb Haaland describing Antifa as “peaceful protesters." Or MN Rep. Kieth Ellison, when he posed with a book promoting the violent antifa movement.

Even Nancy Pelosi has refused to condemn them, claiming "You’re not talking about the far left of the Democratic Party — they’re not even Democrats", even though the majority of them will be voting for Joe Biden.
And yet, you're a willing tool for Marxist black supremacists?

Just be open with what your code words mean.

You know,

Western chauvinist = White supremacist
Globalist = Jew
BLM = N-word

And so on. It's not like anyone doesn't know what you mean.
How does western chauvinist mean white supremacist? Don't tell me you're that stupid.

All things conservative or Republican mean "white supremacist" to the unhinged left. Like they say, "When the only tool you own is a hammer, every fucking thing looks like a nail to you."

:laughing0301:
Funny premise. So you understand that having an ideoligical leaning doesn't mean you have to agree with the extremes of that particular leaning?

Like for instance... I don't know... being against racial injustices not meaning you condone looting or violence during protests?

Or is that a distinction only for Republicans?

Of course I understand that. The problem however, is that the left doesn't seen to understand that. There are two sets of standards: One for the left, and one for the right.

While it's perfectly ok for them to constantly badger President Trump to dissociate himself with any group deemed "white supremacists", even though he has no direct or indirect ties to them, Democrats are never held to the same standard.

This was evident during last night's debate. At no time was presidential candidate Joe Biden asked to denounce, condemn, or criticize in any way, the violent actions of BLM, antifa. the Black Hebrew Israelites, radical leftist eco-terrorists, radical animal rights groups, radical anarchists, or other groups causing violence and unrest in this country.

Joe Biden when pressed about antifa, who are his constituency btw, merely claimed "It's an idea, not an organization." Even Democratic members of Congress have refused to condemn the violent people who ultimately support them

For instance, NY Rep. Jerry Nadler claiming that "Antifa violence in Portland id a myth." Or Democratic NM Rep. Deb Haaland describing Antifa as “peaceful protesters." Or MN Rep. Kieth Ellison, when he posed with a book promoting the violent antifa movement.

Even Nancy Pelosi has refused to condemn them, claiming "You’re not talking about the far left of the Democratic Party — they’re not even Democrats", even though the majority of them will be voting for Joe Biden.
First of all. You do realize that one of the main arguments against Biden is that he is supposedly condoning, antifa? Constantly conflating BLM and riots, or protests.

You just now said you understood the difference and at the same time claimed that somehow Pelosi is responsible for them because the majority will vote for Biden.

Biden has unequivocally condemned violence at protests. Trump said "stand down and stand by".

What Trump meant by "Stand down and stand by" was a slip on his part. What he meant by "stand by" was to not do anything. Of course the idiotic left who understands very little about trump, are probably interpreting that slip as "stand by for further orders" or some such bullshit.

They actually believe that Trump controls the right-wing element in this country, and they would willingly do his bidding. Of course, these are the same idiot left-wing/progressives/liberals/Democrats who after four years and a two-year long investigation, still believe the Trump paid Russian prostitutes to piss in a bed that Obama once slept in.

They still believe that President Trump is doing Putin's bidding, and that he "colluded" with Russia in order to cause Hillary to lose.

They still believe that he was talking directly to Putin when he said “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press."

They still believe that Trump won't release his taxes, because they will show how he was supposedly given money by Putin.

As for Joe Biden and his sentiment on antifa, nothing speaks louder then his own words. In a campaign video after the Charlottesville protest, he recounts how the "white supremacists" were "met by a courageous group of Americans and a violent clash ensued.” That "courageous group of Americans" was none other than antifa, which were the ones who originally started the violence.

It's right there at 1:01 in the video...

And it begins again. The Trump cult tells us to not believe our own lying ears, and instead to listen to them explain what DearLeader really meant. It may have sounded like Trump was calling on fascist brownshirts to stand by to engage in violence, and all the fascist brownshirts took it that way, but it was really totally innocent.

And it begins again. The Trump cult tells us to not believe our own lying ears, and instead to listen to them explain what DearLeader really meant. It may have sounded like Trump was calling on fascist brownshirts to stand by to engage in violence, and all the fascist brownshirts took it that way, but it was really totally innocent.

I already explained the lunacy you believe, right above your post.

You're being redundant.

And I was mocking that for being so transparently stupid, dishonest and delusional.

And we'll continue to point out Trump was calling for fascist brownshirts to commit violence, and Trump will lose votes, and you'll get triggered because you can't stop it, and life will be wonderful.

Regardless of what ANYONE says

Good for you. Your mind is made up, and no stupid liberal things like facts are going to change it.

there is no white Supremacy problem. No riots from them. No burning of cities from them. No lynching from them. NOTHING

Delusional and dishonest. You're running cover for the current plague of right-wing violence by pretending it doesn't exist.

And I was mocking that for being so transparently stupid, dishonest and delusional.

And we'll continue to point out Trump was calling for fascist brownshirts to commit violence, and Trump will lose votes, and you'll get triggered because you can't stop it, and life will be wonderful.

You're an idiot. You were an idiot yesterday, you're an idiot today, and in all probability, you'll be an idiot tomorrow.

I give up on you because well frankly, you're beyond reach.

Wallace got caught when Trump demanded he be specific on groups he was referring to. As soon as the idiot said Proud Boys, he was caught in a lie. Trump beat Biden and Wallace both. Notice Biden has NEVER disavowed Antifa or BLM.

From the lil Mamooth, October of 2016. I thought it appropriate to shove this down his throat being the pussbag that he is....

Yes, yes, you've been my pout-stalker for many years. Everyone understands that.

And they know why. The weepiest of Trump's pajama-boi beta bitches are starting to regret getting castrated as part of the Trump cult initiation ceremony. So they follow me around, hoping some of the alpha will rub off on them.

The same thing goes this year. Are you going to run after Trump's humilating loss, or will you stick around to take your lumps? After all, all of the liberals stuck around. But then, the liberals possessed gonads. I can't imagine any of Trump's weeping eunuchs here sticking around.

Mamu, you are just another leftard douchebag that offers zero in meaningful debate or dialogue. God knows that I have kicked your ass from one end of this forum to the other. You? "an alpha"????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! You are the furthest thing from being an "alpha male". No leftard here has done as much bitching and moaning about Trump's win than you have. You and the leftards that didn't bail after the Hildebeast lost (that talked so much shit) have refused to accept Trump's victory....but here you are... wanting to know if those that supported Trump will accept a Biden victory. You are wanting what you and your fellow leftards refused to do.

As I recall, those that were unabashed supporters of Trump were more than gracious in victory. I couldn't claim to be apart of their celebration because I don't participate in the election process of this banana republic. I and many others that are far more informed than you and your ilk have been validated about the fact that there is indeed a shadow "gubermint" and a deep state that does their bidding with a compliant media.

Biden is a joke of a candidate and it will only be by voter fraud if he wins. The man is an even worse candidate than the Hildebeast. I am not going anywhere. I will take great delight in pointing out what a fraud Biden is should this shyster be cheated into office....good times!

Any other questions, Mamu????

(snicker)

A day ago, the Trump cultists were crowing either about Trump's impending triumph, or claiming that Biden wouldn't show.

Now, they're howling that the mods were biased.

I kind of pity them. They actually believed their own idiot propaganda, and reality has smacked them hard.

Oh, the nation noticed that Trump told the white supremacist thug Proud Boys to "stand back and stand by." He's asking for a brownshirt terrorist group to be ready to commit violence on his behalf. Just reason #2,309 why he's unfit for office.
THE BLM and Antifa are destroying the major cities of America and the Left soils themselves over a handful of Right Wing groups. Unbelievable.

How the hell, in anybody's language, is "do you condemn white supremacy?" a loaded question? Are you serious?
Sure they're serious. It's a loaded question in TrumpWorld, for obvious reasons.

The question was just one thing, of course. The response was pretty mind-blowing, even for Trump, but they didn't see any problem with it. For obvious reasons.

From the lil Mamooth, October of 2016. I thought it appropriate to shove this down his throat being the pussbag that he is....

Yes, yes, you've been my pout-stalker for many years. Everyone understands that.

And they know why. The weepiest of Trump's pajama-boi beta bitches are starting to regret getting castrated as part of the Trump cult initiation ceremony. So they follow me around, hoping some of the alpha will rub off on them.

The same thing goes this year. Are you going to run after Trump's humilating loss, or will you stick around to take your lumps? After all, all of the liberals stuck around. But then, the liberals possessed gonads. I can't imagine any of Trump's weeping eunuchs here sticking around.

Mamu, you are just another leftard douchebag that offers zero in meaningful debate or dialogue. God knows that I have kicked your ass from one end of this forum to the other. You? "an alpha"????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! You are the furthest thing from being an "alpha male". No leftard here has done as much bitching and moaning about Trump's win than you have. You and the leftards that didn't bail after the Hildebeast lost (that talked so much shit) have refused to accept Trump's victory....but here you are... wanting to know if those that supported Trump will accept a Biden victory. You are wanting what you and your fellow leftards refused to do.

As I recall, those that were unabashed supporters of Trump were more than gracious in victory. I couldn't claim to be apart of their celebration because I don't participate in the election process of this banana republic. I and many others that are far more informed than you and your ilk have been validated about the fact that there is indeed a shadow "gubermint" and a deep state that does their bidding with a compliant media.

Biden is a joke of a candidate and it will only be by voter fraud if he wins. The man is an even worse candidate than the Hildebeast. I am not going anywhere. I will take great delight in pointing out what a fraud Biden is should this shyster be cheated into office....good times!

Any other questions, Mamu????

(snicker)

What, and you're an alpha??? RATFLMAO....you're not even a Beta...

Trump supporters are gracious, like Dumbo the elephant is great at ballet.

Forum List

Back