Chris Wallace - Saying for Trump to condemn white supremacists was proof of his shill, Democrat partisanship

It's what you're saying to every post at this point. No I'm not, kaz, you are! You're an eight year old mentally

People can read. They can see where is started to deteriorate - wasn't my post.
You started playing the person because intellectually you're not up to it. I knew that...and still tried to engage. Should have known better. Bye-bye Simpleton.

It's what you're saying to every post at this point. No I'm not, kaz, you are! You're an eight year old mentally

People can read. They can see where is started to deteriorate - wasn't my post.
You started playing the person because intellectually you're not up to it. I knew that...and still tried to engage. Should have known better. Bye-bye Simpleton.

It definitely started deteriorating as you wrote one post after another that just said no you're not, I am like an eight year old

A day ago, the Trump cultists were crowing either about Trump's impending triumph, or claiming that Biden wouldn't show.

Now, they're howling that the mods were biased.

I kind of pity them. They actually believed their own idiot propaganda, and reality has smacked them hard.

Oh, the nation noticed that Trump told the white supremacist thug Proud Boys to "stand back and stand by." He's asking for a brownshirt terrorist group to be ready to commit violence on his behalf. Just reason #2,309 why he's unfit for office.
Joe got his ass whipped the first debate even with a biased moderator. The Left howled to cancel all the debates even though every debate is moderated by a Biden sycophant.

Joe get's his wish and gets the second debate cancelled.

How much you want to be Joe finds a way to skip the last debate?

Joe got his ass whipped the first debate even with a biased moderator.
And yet it was Biden who made major gains in the polls after the debate. If that's losing, I want to see a lot more of it.

The Left howled to cancel all the debates even though every debate is moderated by a Biden sycophant.

Winners feel no need to whine about winning. Losers feel a serious need to whine about losing. You're seriously whining..

Joe get's his wish and gets the second debate cancelled.

Now you're just lying outright, being that the debate was cancelled entirely because Trump ran away. You are an apt pupil of your master's lying ways.

How much you want to be Joe finds a way to skip the last debate?

If you'd like to bet, I'm up for it. The stakes will be loser leaves the board for 3 months. If Biden shows to the last debate, or at least announces his intention to show to a debate that Trump runs away from and thus cancels again, you lose. If Biden runs away, I lose. Bet is void if Biden suffers a serious health issue. Bet is not void if the debate is virtual or you don't like the mod, because those things don't penalize Trump in any way.

You probably shouldn't take the bet. After all, I predicted that Trump would wet himself and run from the debates. I predicted that all of his cult buttlickers here would then proclaim, in perfect unison, how brave DearLeader was for bravely running away. My prediction record here is one of perfect success, while yours is one of perfect failure.

Forum List

Back