Traitor Former FBI Director James Comey Testifying Under Oath :"I Don't Know" On Origin Of The Russian-Authored Dossier

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Former FBI director James Comey is being grilled by the Senate Judiciary Committee over exactly what he knew regarding FBI actions in the early stages of the Russia investigation – but early on in the hearing claimed ignorance of virtually every act that was mentioned during questioning.

A Justice Department Inspector General (DOJ IG) report previously found that the warrant application and subsequent renewals applications for surveillance of former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page contained inaccuracies and omissions and relied on the Steele dossier despite evidence that it was unreliable.

Comey opted not to deliver an opening statement Wednesday but welcomed questions. Committee Chairman Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., got right to the point and asked what efforts the FBI made to verify the dossier.

"I don't know," Comey said.

----------------

Despite existing evidence and testimony proving Comey ran the FBI's part in the Russian Collusion coup attempt, Comey has claimed "I don't know" in response to almost every question asked of him about the origin of the coup's false narrative.

Former FBI Agent Page testified the FBI ran an internal investigation - with Comey's knowledge - on then candidate Trump and that the FBI came to the conclusion that there was no illegal Russian collusion. So, Comey KNEW long before the official investigation that the collusion narrative was false.

The Deputy Director of State testified she had informed Clapper, Brennan, and Comey long before then that Steele was a liar and not to be trusted.

Evidence shows Comey knew the Dossier came from foreign ex-spy Steele, knew he was also working for Russians, knew he had acquired the dossier from the Russian Intelligence Service. Ohr testified that Mueller was working with him and Steele on the Dossier before an official investigation had been opened, and before Mueller was named Special Counsel.

The very latest document dump proves in July 2016 Intel Agencies briefed former CIA Director Brennan Hillary Clinton was hatching a false scandal claiming Trump was connected to the Russians in hacking her server, which has NOT true. The documents show Brennan briefed Obama on this false scandal Hillary was creating.

Evidence shows Comey knew where the Dossier came from, that he briefed the President (Trump) on it but told him he as not under investigation for it - FBI Lawyer James Baker testified that he and other FBI agents believed Comey was blackmailing the President.

Documents released yesterday that Brennan knew that the Russians also knew about Hillary's plan to smear Trump with the False Narrative. Brennan, according to Brennan's own notes / files, stated he briefed President Obama on the Intel about Hillary's plna and tha the Russians knew as well.

The evidence is overwhelming; yet, Comey is lying his ass off under oath as we speak...

Comey keeps trying to infer the Russians have something on President Trump, which explains his aggressive Anti-Deep State behavior...yet he refuses to acknowledge the CIA briefed Barry and his inner circle on July 26 2016 abut the allegations that Hillary Clinton approved a smear campaign tying Trump to Putin.

DNI Ratcliffe provided the following declassified information to the committee:

“In late July 2016, U.S. intelligence agencies obtained insight into Russian intelligence analysis alleging that U.S. Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton had approved a campaign plan to stir up a scandal against U.S. Presidential candidate Donald Trump by tying him to Putin and the Russians’ hacking of the Democratic National Committee. The IC does not know the accuracy of this allegation or the extent to which the Russian intelligence analysis may reflect exaggeration or fabrication.”

According to his handwritten notes, former Central Intelligence Agency Director Brennan subsequently briefed President Obama and other senior national security officials on the intelligence, including the ‘alleged approval by Hillary Clinton on July 26, 2016 of a proposal from one of her foreign policy advisors to vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal claiming interference by Russian security services.’”

On 07 September 2016, U.S. intelligence officials forwarded an investigative referral to FBI Director James Comey and Deputy Assistant Director of Counterintelligence Peter Strzok regarding ‘U.S. Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s approval of a plan concerning U.S. Presidential candidate Donald Trump and Russian hackers hampering U.S. elections as a means of distracting the public from her use of a private mail server.’”

Despite these documents being released yesterday, despite evidence showing he was in on these meetings, Comey is declaring under oath now 'I HAVE NO RECOLLECTION OF THAT'.

Former FBI Director James Comey on Wednesday said he doesn’t recall hearing that Hillary Clinton conjured a campaign to smear President Trump as a Russian colluder — but he does recall a discredited claim Trump viewed a “golden shower” in a Moscow hotel.

Comey pleaded ignorance of Clinton’s alleged role in stirring the Russia controversy while testifying to the Senate Judiciary Committee, saying he doesn’t remember a Sept. 7, 2016, “investigative referral” to him that was revealed Tuesday.

“I do not” remember the referral, Comey told the chairman of the Judiciary Committee, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) during the hearing.

“That doesn’t ring a bell with me,” Comey confirmed when Graham read aloud from a document drafted by Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe

5 Days After Hillary Hatched Her Scandal Plan - 5 Days After Barry And His Team were Briefed About Hillary's Scandal Plan, The FBI Opened It's investigation based on the Hillary Clinton False Narrative...YET COMEY CLAIMS HE DOES NOT REMEMBER BEING BRIEFED OR WHERE THE NOTION OF RUSSIAN COLLUSION CAME FROM.

Handwritten notes from then-CIA Director John Brennan — also disclosed by Ratcliffe — say Brennan briefed then-President Barack Obama on “alleged approval by Hillary Clinton on July 26, 2016 of a proposal from one of her foreign policy advisors to vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal claiming interference by Russian security services.”

The FBI opened its investigation of possible Trump-Russia collusion on July 31, 2016 — five days after Clinton allegedly hatched the plan — premised on Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos allegedly telling an Australian diplomat that Russia had damaging information on Clinton, the 2016 Democratic presidential nominee.

Last edited:
Despite these documents being released yesterday, despite evidence showing he was in on these meetings, Comey is declaring under oath now 'I HAVE NO RECOLLECTION OF THAT'.

Former FBI Director James Comey on Wednesday said he doesn’t recall hearing that Hillary Clinton conjured a campaign to smear President Trump as a Russian colluder — but he does recall a discredited claim Trump viewed a “golden shower” in a Moscow hotel.

Comey pleaded ignorance of Clinton’s alleged role in stirring the Russia controversy while testifying to the Senate Judiciary Committee, saying he doesn’t remember a Sept. 7, 2016, “investigative referral” to him that was revealed Tuesday.

“I do not” remember the referral, Comey told the chairman of the Judiciary Committee, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) during the hearing.

“That doesn’t ring a bell with me,” Comey confirmed when Graham read aloud from a document drafted by Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe

5 Days After Hillary Hatched Her Scandal Plan - 5 Days After Barry And His Team were Briefed About Hillary's Scandal Plan, The FBI Opened It's investigation based on the Hillary Clinton False Narrative...YET COMEY CLAIMS HE DOES NOT REMEMBER BEING BRIEFED OR WHERE THE NOTION OF RUSSIAN COLLUSION CAME FROM.

Handwritten notes from then-CIA Director John Brennan — also disclosed by Ratcliffe — say Brennan briefed then-President Barack Obama on “alleged approval by Hillary Clinton on July 26, 2016 of a proposal from one of her foreign policy advisors to vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal claiming interference by Russian security services.”

The FBI opened its investigation of possible Trump-Russia collusion on July 31, 2016 — five days after Clinton allegedly hatched the plan — premised on Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos allegedly telling an Australian diplomat that Russia had damaging information on Clinton, the 2016 Democratic presidential nominee.

An intentional, premeditated COUP D'etat.... We need gallows and these people need to hang...

How does the Director of the FBI not know EVERYTHING concerning an investigation of a presidential candidate and his campaign before authorizing it? Nobody told him? More like "don't tell me, I don't want to know". In a nutshell, this is outrageous, he should have been on top of everything in a case with this kind of political impact to make sure everything was on the up and up. But he did not do so; I do not know if sufficient evidence exists that will stand up in court to put this guy away, but he and others involved ought to be serving time before it's all over. And they won't if Biden wins. All of this will get shut down.

They let Clinton get away with that chit so why wouldn't he think he should not be able to do the same?

Easy, if you're not a Russian bot, why are you constantly posting Russian propaganda and lies? This particular story was recently recently released by the GRU and immediately amplified by House and Senate Republicans, some of whom have been previously admonished about promoting proven Russian bullshit and disinformation.

Every single time the Russians come out with new lies, you're the first person here posting them. Why is that Easy?

Of course Comey doesn't remember this at all because IT NEVER FUCKING HAPPENED.

"I mean you have a sitting president of the United States by January 2017, you have a dossier that's salacious as hell that accuses the president of being involved in all kinds of sex escapades in Russia, and a bunch of over stuff, and you keep using that document over and over again to get a warrant," Graham said. "Every time you found information to put the reliability of the dossier in question everybody seemed to ignore it and just plow forward. So I want to know in January, you're not aware of the fact that the FBI interviewed the primary sub source [for the dossier]?"

Comey said he was not aware.

"Should you have been told about it?" Graham shot back, raising his voice.

Comey said he could not answer the question.

-----

The former, proven traitor, Director of the FBI claims that he has no direct knowledge of an FBI investigation involving the President of the United States....

Either Comey just admitted to being THE worst, dumbest, and incompetent Director in the history of the United States, or he just lied his ass off in front of the world!

It's not that Comey COULD not answer that last question, as everyone knows, it was that he REFUSED to do so.

One lie leads to another. To think this clown could have reached the highest pinnacle of public service should scare the hell out of you.

I almost feel bad for you guys still clinging to this 4 year old story.

Forum List

Back