China Warns US Over Standoff with Russia.

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

How do we interpret this statement coming from China? Is it simply advice or is it to be seen as a signal that China is ready to actively take a side? Or something else?
Opinions?

How do we interpret this statement coming from China? Is it simply advice or is it to be seen as a signal that China is ready to actively take a side? Or something else?
Opinions?
It means Xi is ordering Biden to back off.

Way to go Joe, instead of us befriending Russia to put pressure on China, now Russia and China are allies. America is being downgraded, China gets elevated. Was this always the plan Joe?

My guess is they are trying to play the part of super power negotiator to match their new goal of being the no 1 power in the world, economically and otherwise. In my memory, I don't recall them ever getting involved in European affairs much at all. But if they want to pretend to be no 1 big shots, they've got to make a show. Other than that, I'd definitely say they have taken a side with Russia: Russia won't interfere with China's taking of Hong Kong (and maybe taiwain, others?), and China won't interfere with Russia's taking of Ukraine (and others?). It could all be a bluff, too. The super egos need a war, even if only a war of words, to distract us from the scamdemia. Just spit balling my 2cents.

China should recall that it was the US and the Allies who rescued them from the occupation of the Imperialist Japanese Fascist and stand with us in support of the 1991 agreement Russia made with regards to the Ukraine's territorial integrity.

I recall Russia warning us about invading Syria. They were right.

China should recall that it was the US and the Allies who rescued them from the occupation of the Imperialist Japanese Fascist and stand with us in support of the 1991 agreement Russia made with regards to the Ukraine's territorial integrity.

So we should listen and heed the words of France since they bailed us out during the Revolutionary war?

Opinions?

RT, "Russia Today", is the propaganda mouthpiece of Russian military intelligence.

I bet the OP story is just propaganda devised by the Russians.

Way to go Joe, instead of us befriending Russia to put pressure on China, now Russia and China are allies. America is being downgraded, China gets elevated. Was this always the plan Joe?

Unlike Trump and Trump supporters, Biden does not kow-tow to Russia or autocrats. Rather than rushing to side with autocrats against the US, Trumpists should side with the US, the rule of law and the sovereignty of nations. That is asking a lot from them I know.

Opinions?
China's influence on this is a mere vote in the UN security counsel.

Unlike Trump and Trump supporters, Biden does not kow-tow to Russia or autocrats. Rather than rushing to side with autocrats against the US, Trumpist should side with the US and the rule of law and the sovereignty of nations. That is asking a lot from them I know.
Yeah, because Russia took Crimea, western Ukraine right under Trump's nose, right?

I recall the Bush II administration invading Iraq and Afghanistan in response to 9-11 when the majority of terrorists were Saudis.

Absolutely. He should have a special place in Hell for the harm he did.

I hear your opinion. And I appreciate it as your antiwar stance. Thanks for your opinion! Will it be the popular opinion?

I found the article carefully nuanced but still hinting strongly of China announcing what Putin expects of China.
My guess is they are trying to play the part of super power negotiator to match their new goal of being the no 1 power in the world, economically and otherwise. In my memory, I don't recall them ever getting involved in European affairs much at all. But if they want to pretend to be no 1 big shots, they've got to make a show. Other than that, I'd definitely say they have taken a side with Russia: Russia won't interfere with China's taking of Hong Kong (and maybe taiwain, others?), and China won't interfere with Russia's taking of Ukraine (and others?). It could all be a bluff, too. The super egos need a war, even if only a war of words, to distract us from the scamdemia. Just spit balling my 2cents.

China's influence on this is a mere vote in the UN security counsel.
Yes, China's vote in the UNSC, but this could be hinting of it being much more than that.

It could provide America with a very large incentive to push the barriers, on the suspicion that this is the last opportunity.

It really does all depend on Russia becoming secure by Germany's decision to go ahead with the Nordstream deal.

Therefore as it stands right now, America needs Russia to invade the Ukraine. America must provide Russia with an incentive too big to deny!

Unlike Trump and Trump supporters, Biden does not kow-tow to Russia or autocrats. Rather than rushing to side with autocrats against the US, Trumpists should side with the US, the rule of law and the sovereignty of nations. That is asking a lot from them I know.
LOL the rule of law and sovereignty of nations? It was Obama that funded the Ukraine insurrection and overthrow of a rightfully elected government. All because that government was making choices Obama and Euro Commies didn’t like.

Biden has spent his entire life kow-towing to autocrats and receiving kickbacks for selling this country out. He certainly doesn’t give a damn about “the rule of law”. He’s a professional money launderer as is his whole family.

Trump spent 4years praising Putin and autocrats. We know where his loyalties lie.
You losers keep trying to blame President Trump. Putin didn’t invade Ukraine under President Trump, period. He did under the Hussein and now Biden.

Forum List

Back