BREAKING: Missouri House Committee Passes Bill to Defund Planned Parenthood

Not a Monkeys Uncle

Diamond Member
Jan 25, 2022

The pro-life Republican legislature has advanced several bills already this January to protect children, born and unborn, including one to defund the billion-dollar abortion chain Planned Parenthood of tax dollars and another to create nurseries in women’s prisons to help mothers choose life for their babies.

Both bills passed committee votes in the state House this week.

State House Bill 1854, sponsored by state Rep. Nick Schroer, R-O’Fallon, would strip tax dollars from the largest abortion chain in the nation. Planned Parenthood reports billion-dollar revenues while aborting more than 350,000 unborn babies a year.

On Thursday, the House Committee on Government Oversight approved the bill in a party-line vote, Newstalk KZRG reports. It now moves to a second committee for consideration.

The legislation would disqualify abortion groups and their affiliates from receiving state Medicaid funds through the state Department of Health and Senior Services. The bill also would disqualify entities from the taxpayer-funded program if there is a “conviction of crimes related to fraud and patient care” or if they show “patterns of discrimination,” according to the bill summary.

1643315518695.png

I'm not pro baby murdering but ultimately it isn't my decision what a woman does or doesn't do. But by God if they are going to kill a unborn child they should have to pay for it out of their own pocket.

It's not the tax payers job to foot the bill for some bitch that had buyers remorse.

I'd almost be willing to accept funded abortions if part of the deal was she had to get her tubes tied while they were in there. Be a lot less crackhead urban gang bangers running around.

If a women has even a slight hesitancy about having kids then we need to encourage her NOT to have kids. A declining birth rate is not an issue. Pushing contraception and the demands of raising kids being taught might encourage this.

• Banned
If a women has even a slight hesitancy about having kids then we need to encourage her NOT to have kids. A declining birth rate is not an issue. Pushing contraception and the demands of raising kids being taught might encourage this.

Actually a declining birth rate in the West IS an issue

Planned Parenthood gets millions of tax dollars every year

Do they use the tax dollars for abortions?

Abortions are about the only thing that PP does that makes them any money.

I am against abortion, and the best way to have fewer of them is to have fewer pregnancies.

These types of bills have the opposite effect.

Of course they do

selling body parts can only buy so many Lamborghini's

all the expenses have to be covered or they cant stay in business

And abortion is one of the few things they actually charge for.

If they have less money coming in what do you think they will cut back on, the thing they get paid for or their free services like BC and wellness checks and Breast Exams/Cervical Cancer Screenings.

And abortion is one of the few things they actually charge for.

If they have less money coming in what do you think they will cut back on, the thing they get paid for or their free services like BC and wellness checks and Breast Exams/Cervical Cancer Screenings.
Now that you bring it up I am against publicly funded charities

all of them including taxpayer subsidized Christian NGO’s

Human rights begin in the womb

Human rights begin in the womb

Forum List

Back