China Warns US Over Standoff with Russia.

With Trump gone and Democracy back in power in the USA, Russia and China are working together against the USA.

With Trump in office, totally under Putin's control, and needing Xi's help with North Korea, Russia and China were prepared to prop Trump up in the eyes of the American people just to keep him in power in the USA. Now that a President with a backbone is in power, they'll present a united front against the USA, in hopes that it will push the USA further torwards authoritarianism.

With Trump gone, America allies for literally hundreds of years: the French and Brits have told President Brandon to go fuck himself. Not even the Islamic Republic of Germany told Brandon to "talk to the hand"

Doesn't matter. If Putin decides to take Ukraine he'll take Ukraine. Oh, they'll be a big to do about it, but no one is going to stop him.

You truly do live up to your user name.

Canada has already sent a force to the Ukraine, and other NATO countries are already sent forces to assist. The USA could probably just cut Putin's internet access and completely isolate his ass.

This isn't the old Soviet army. This army hasn't been able to defeat the Ukrainians in 7 years of war. When the Russians came up against America forces in Syria, the Americans killed 200 Russians without taking a
You usually get the important parts right. In any case, Trump was the better choice on US foreign relations. Everybody should have seen this coming. The Democratic party had built on the Russia hating as it applied to Trump's real or imagined allying with Putin.

Trump was a bull in a China shop. He literally fractured NATO to suck up to Putin. He elevated Kim Jong Il on the world stage. Kim got a nuclear arsenal and ICBM's, and Trump got a box of bones and a bunch of broken promises on the nuclear missile front. Oh and a nice batch of "love letters".

Trump enraged Muslims by moving the Israeli Embassy to Jerusalem, leading to riots in the West Bank and more than 50 deaths in Gaza.

As well as offending American allies, he tore up all of the global trade deals, slapped tariffs on everyone, and negotiated replacements for NAFTA, South Korea and Japan, all of which did nothing to reduce America's trade deficits, and much to exacerbate it. The US Trade deficit was $750 billion in 2016, and $911 billion in 2019 - before the pandemic. It may hit a trillion this year if you don't get a handle on this pandemic.

Canada has already sent a force to the Ukraine, and other NATO countries are already sent forces to assist. The USA could probably just cut Putin's internet access and completely isolate his ass.

This isn't the old Soviet army. This army hasn't been able to defeat the Ukrainians in 7 years of war. When the Russians came up against America forces in Syria, the Americans killed 200 Russians without taking a

Trump was a bull in a China shop. He literally fractured NATO to suck up to Putin. He elevated Kim Jong Il on the world stage. Kim got a nuclear arsenal and ICBM's, and Trump got a box of bones and a bunch of broken promises on the nuclear missile front. Oh and a nice batch of "love letters".

Trump enraged Muslims by moving the Israeli Embassy to Jerusalem, leading to riots in the West Bank and more than 50 deaths in Gaza.

As well as offending American allies, he tore up all of the global trade deals, slapped tariffs on everyone, and negotiated replacements for NAFTA, South Korea and Japan, all of which did nothing to reduce America's trade deficits, and much to exacerbate it. The US Trade deficit was $750 billion in 2016, and $911 billion in 2019 - before the pandemic. It may hit a trillion this year if you don't get a handle on this pandemic.

Don't be such a dingbat. A handful of Canadian troop trainers who will be evacuated at the first sign of trouble is not going to help. David slaying Goliath is Old Testament and you're and idiot.

Whatever? Hugely significant is Trudeau's promise to bring Canadian forces home if it becomes a war. IMO a stroke of genius that may become equal to Chretien's refusal of the US led Iraq war! Now wasn't that a slamdunk decision for Canada!

I'm a Canadian and so you should keep my priorities in mind dear. They're not nearly on America's economic wellbeing as they are antiwar. I still see Trump as being the better choice as that relates to foreign policy on Russia. China? Probably after cutting through Trump's blustering and bullshit, the same on China.

With Trump gone and Democracy back in power in the USA, Russia and China are working together against the USA.

With Trump in office, totally under Putin's control, and needing Xi's help with North Korea, Russia and China were prepared to prop Trump up in the eyes of the American people just to keep him in power in the USA. Now that a President with a backbone is in power, they'll present a united front against the USA, in hopes that it will push the USA further torwards authoritarianism.

My Lord you are very, very confused.

Biden has opened to door to Russia, which is exactly why they are testing the limits as is China in Taiwan. Biden waved sanctions on the Nordstrum pipeline and now Germany, for fear of freezing to death in the winter, has blocked NATO ally(Estonia) from providing military support to Ukraine by "refusing to issue permits for German-origin weapons to be exported to Kyiv." Unlike U.S., Britain, Poland who is providing military weaponry.

Virtually everything Biden does is wrong for the US. It is either an imbecile or a traitor. I will go with traitor because even an imbecile would get something right every now and then. Biden is a bought and paid-for Chinese puppet.

I'm a Canadian and so you should keep my priorities in mind dear. They're not nearly on America's economic wellbeing as they are antiwar. I still see Trump as being the better choice as that relates to foreign policy on Russia. China? Probably after cutting through Trump's blustering and bullshit, the same on China.

You got that right. Trump's foreign policy puts Biden's to shame, but that is all part of a bigger plan. Biden is doing exactly what he has been told to do.

You got that right. Trump's foreign policy puts Biden's to shame, but that is all part of a bigger plan. Biden is doing exactly what he has been told to do.

Yep. Every seemingly insane Dem policy is part of a bigger picture, and the plan is destroying America and creating chaos so that a Marxist state can be created.

They have taken full advantage of the Covid chaos.

I'm also a Canadian and I am keeping our priorites in mind. I just think you're dead wrong on Trump and foreign policy, although all of his screws up have benefitted Canada, BIGLY.

The right's talking points on the Ukraine situation are confusion over to support America's aggressive stance or to oppose it.

Trump should clear up the confusion tonight so that they will be more united.

He 'should', but will he have been directed on what position is best for him yet.

I bet he won't.

His base are still stuck with a mixed message that seems to be about 50/50. And then the only safe position for Trump would be to support further US active aggression. Trump can never safely take an antiwar position with Russia or Putin.

But going prowar would need to be agreeing with Biden. So Trump will have to button his cakehole for a while yet.

Amusing to speculate at least!

I'm also a Canadian and I am keeping our priorites in mind. I just think you're dead wrong on Trump and foreign policy, although all of his screws up have benefitted Canada, BIGLY.
I've never suggested that Trump's motives are honest, just that he's tied to being in favour of better relations with Russia/Putin. If you have any doubt on Putin's favouring Trump then it's as easy as visiting RT.com every day.

So you're a antiwar extreme righter.
Or would you do a quick 180 in the event of America becoming involved in hostilities.
We 'do' know that Biden has guaranteed no US active fighting in the coming war in Ukraine. And we know that it has to remain a proxy war.

Will the eastern Ukraine fight as Russia's proxy?
Biden has guaranteed?...are you kidding?...that eases you?....I've served in combat friend and I don't want that for anyone ever again...we have no business threatening Russia over this...we have sanctioned the shit out of them...their stock market is crashing and we are looking like the bully not them....and not to mention the dems have pushed Putin into the arms of China....

The Ukraine could not be more corrupt....we should stay out of it and let them work it out...I'm all for placing NATO troops in Poland along their border with Ukraine but not inside of the Ukraine border....and not with this lying untrustworthy POS president Biden...no way....

I've never suggested that Trump's motives are honest, just that he's tied to being in favour of better relations with Russia/Putin. If you have any doubt on Putin's favouring Trump then it's as easy as visiting RT.com every day.

I think everyone, Biden included, would like better relations with Russia. But that's entirely dependent on Putin.

Biden has guaranteed?...are you kidding?...that eases you?....I've served in combat friend and I don't want that for anyone ever again...we have no business threatening Russia over this...we have sanctioned the shit out of them...their stock market is crashing and we are looking like the bully not them....and not to mention the dems have pushed Putin into the arms of China....

The Ukraine could not be more corrupt....we should stay out of it and let them work it out...I'm all for placing NATO troops in Poland along their border with Ukraine but not inside of the Ukraine border....and not with this lying untrustworthy POS president Biden...no way....
Woould you still be antiwar with a R president?

Woould you still be antiwar with a R president?
I'm not anti defense...there is a difference...I'm against the USA getting into wars that we have no part of.....and I want the leaders in this country to wake the fuck up and see who Americas real enemy is and its not Russia....its China...you know....the nation that has killed over 800,000 Americans and counting....

How do we interpret this statement coming from China? Is it simply advice or is it to be seen as a signal that China is ready to actively take a side? Or something else?
Opinions?
I believe that China will take advantage of the US's focus on Ukraine as an opportunity to invade Taiwan.

Yes sir. That about sums it up. Russia is our "friend", the only stalwart we have (had) against China. I say that with my teeth grit, being a cold war era soldier. Now we know there are worse things.

Ahh, now I understand ;-) Trumps position would certainly be Lais-affair with regards to troops. I still don't think Putin will do more than an intervention to stabilize the north-east provinces (they are in trouble, from what I understand). Biden would is a fool for getting his hackles up and making such a fuss.

The real issue is...

I believe that China will take advantage of the US's focus on Ukraine as an opportunity to invade Taiwan.

Yup. Russia understands the value of stability and that's what Putin is doing with those exercises. China's goal is not stabilization, but expansion. Not. Good. If we are distracted with Ukraine, how will we honor our agreement with Taiwan?

Let alone the fact that we have an open southern border, with an unknown number of Islam fundamentalists streaming through it. Now Biden's plan must be to have 3 fronts? [explicative explicative explicative]

Forum List

Back