China Warns US Over Standoff with Russia.

China's influence on this is a mere vote in the UN security counsel.
America won't appeal to the UNSC because of China's and Russia's vetos. This may be shaping up as another situation in which justification for war must depend on Nato, as was the case for Kosovo.

I will say this in regards to what the CCP is saying...the dems have been bashing and threatening Russia for 5 years now...it has come to the point where Putin is now taking them seriously and wants NATO to pull back...if you think about it... you can't blame him...we would act in the same fasion I'm sure....

I recall the Bush II administration invading Iraq and Afghanistan in response to 9-11 when the majority of terrorists were Saudis.
True, although Afghanistan was where many trained.

We should had nuked Saudi Arabia and Mecca. We should had carpet bombed the entire ME and expelled all Muslims from the US.

How do we interpret this statement coming from China? Is it simply advice or is it to be seen as a signal that China is ready to actively take a side? Or something else?
Opinions?
What do you mean by “we”?

You losers keep trying to blame President Trump. Putin didn’t invade Ukraine under President Trump, period. He did under the Hussein and now Biden.
There's no doubt you can claim the antiwar side as being Trump's side.

But is the antiwar side strong among Trump supporters. I'm not hearing that from the extremist right on this board.

LOL the rule of law and sovereignty of nations? It was Obama that funded the Ukraine insurrection and overthrow of a rightfully elected government. All because that government was making choices Obama and Euro Commies didn’t like.

Biden has spent his entire life kow-towing to autocrats and receiving kickbacks for selling this country out. He certainly doesn’t give a damn about “the rule of law”. He’s a professional money launderer as is his whole family.
LOL. You lament at post 4 that Biden did not “befriend” Russia. In other words, you are angry Biden did not bend over for Russia like Trump. Biden stands up for the rule of law. Trump was all about undermining it.

Last edited:
America won't appeal to the UNSC because of China's and Russia's vetos. This may be shaping up as another situation in which justification for war must depend on Nato, as was the case for Kosovo.
Doesn't matter. If Putin decides to take Ukraine he'll take Ukraine. Oh, they'll be a big to do about it, but no one is going to stop him.

How do we interpret this statement coming from China? Is it simply advice or is it to be seen as a signal that China is ready to actively take a side? Or something else?
Opinions?

With Trump gone and Democracy back in power in the USA, Russia and China are working together against the USA.

With Trump in office, totally under Putin's control, and needing Xi's help with North Korea, Russia and China were prepared to prop Trump up in the eyes of the American people just to keep him in power in the USA. Now that a President with a backbone is in power, they'll present a united front against the USA, in hopes that it will push the USA further torwards authoritarianism.

So we should listen and heed the words of France since they bailed us out during the Revolutionary war?
We didn't get invaded, occupied and raped by the English.

Why does China not want countries to freely join NATO? Afraid the Chinese people might want some freedom too one day?

We didn't get invaded, occupied and raped by the English.

Why does China not want countries to freely join NATO? Afraid the Chinese people might want some freedom too one day?

Most likely but that's up to the Chinese people to demand.

There's no doubt you can claim the antiwar side as being Trump's side.

But is the antiwar side strong among Trump supporters. I'm not hearing that from the extremist right on this board.
Who is “extremist right” on this board?
I don’t see many (if any) people on the right supporting a war with Russia over this Ukraine bullshit.

With Trump gone and Democracy back in power in the USA, Russia and China are working together against the USA.

With Trump in office, totally under Putin's control, and needing Xi's help with North Korea, Russia and China were prepared to prop Trump up in the eyes of the American people just to keep him in power in the USA. Now that a President with a backbone is in power, they'll present a united front against the USA, in hopes that it will push the USA further torwards authoritarianism.
You usually get the important parts right. In any case, Trump was the better choice on US foreign relations. Everybody should have seen this coming. The Democratic party had built on the Russia hating as it applied to Trump's real or imagined allying with Putin.

It means Xi is ordering Biden to back off.

Way to go Joe, instead of us befriending Russia to put pressure on China, now Russia and China are allies. America is being downgraded, China gets elevated. Was this always the plan Joe?
Trump was tough on Russia, but knew how to pit them against China. Now Joe has made China, Russia, Iran allies, has The Middle East in a mess, and Asia is a ticking time bomb ready to go off.

Who is “extremist right” on this board?
I don’t see many (if any) people on the right supporting a war with Russia over this Ukraine bullshit.
I think you should have seen it. I can't answer your question due to me not paying a lot of attention to names of those who related to the question.
I can easily name some of the extreme righters but not positive on their war/antiwar stance. Can you?
I suggest we could start by asking dumb Marvin, bripat, C.A.p., original tree, or any others you would consider extreme righters?

That's bizarre, even for a dingbat.

I will say this in regards to what the CCP is saying...the dems have been bashing and threatening Russia for 5 years now...it has come to the point where Putin is now taking them seriously and wants NATO to pull back...if you think about it... you can't blame him...we would act in the same fasion I'm sure....
So you're a antiwar extreme righter.
Or would you do a quick 180 in the event of America becoming involved in hostilities.
We 'do' know that Biden has guaranteed no US active fighting in the coming war in Ukraine. And we know that it has to remain a proxy war.

Will the eastern Ukraine fight as Russia's proxy?

It means Xi is ordering Biden to back off.

Way to go Joe, instead of us befriending Russia to put pressure on China, now Russia and China are allies. America is being downgraded, China gets elevated. Was this always the plan Joe?
How many billion will Joe pay China to back off (his teacher was Obama)?

Forum List

Back