China vows to fight to death

Will the biden administration back down?.....biden and i mean his regime....thought China was bluffing.....it now appears they are not....the big question now is are they ready for more than just a limited war.

They now appear to be prepping for an Invasion......I am not convinced they will but it is possible.

I still look for a limited military action on their part...but I could be wrong...it just depends on who is actually calling the shots in bejing....the military radicals or those more concerned with a gradual response and hoping to use peaceful means to accomplish the take over of Taiwan.

Unfortunately for us they may have decided to go all out and feel this is a most opportune time for them to solve the Taiwan Situation before more conservative elements in America gain control of the Congress.

China vows to ‘fight to death’ & masses tanks on beaches for Taiwan strike

It's just show.

The U.S. going to war halfway around the world over the tiny island of Taiwan is idiotic.
The island is inhabited by Chinese people and the problem is a Chinese problem.
50% of Taiwan's economy is trading goods with China.
Almost half of the Taiwanese people want to reunite with main land Chine.
America just needs to butt out of the situation. ... :cool:
i dont think its that many, but even so, “almost half” is less than a majority

If Tawain is taken by China, you can say goodbye to the technologies of computer chips being allowed to leave that area. You will be stuck with old computer technologies, up and until the Progressives in America are shot and killed, then computer chips can be allowed to be made in America once again..
Yeah because China refuses to trade with the US.

LMFAO!

The U.S. going to war halfway around the world over the tiny island of Taiwan is idiotic.
The island is inhabited by Chinese people and the problem is a Chinese problem.
50% of Taiwan's economy is trading goods with China.
Almost half of the Taiwanese people want to reunite with main land Chine.
America just needs to butt out of the situation. ... :cool:
It appears we are in the minority here. The warmongers on the right and left have learned nothing these past many decades.

Proof state controlled media (war propaganda) always works on many Americans.

If China wants to escalate, they certainly will have a reason to do it now. They know Dementia Joe doesn't have the chops to go all the way and by the time the next POTUS comes along, it will be too late to roll them back. The real question is whether they want to.
Exactly......the oriental mindset is not easy to decipher.

Pelosi will fold.

This is all a farce...
Considering our situation with biden.....it would be in our best interests to avoid provoking China....unfortunately I think the Biden regime is convinced china is just saber-rattling and pelosi will go ahead and visit.....could be a huge,huge mistake....perhaps a historic mistake.

That is one thing I can gurantee will not happen.

The real question is what we and or Taiwan will do if China makes some kind of overt military action.

I think they are trying to provoke Taiwan and get them to do something like shoot down a Chinese Plane or sink a Chinese Ship....if that happens all hell will break loose.

Taiwan is not stupid. They know better

We are in a very bad position if China sees now as the time to take Taiwan.

We are utterly un-prepared despite all the B.S. about our naval forces in the area....which are sitting ducks to all the missles China has amassed.

It may be that China is just exerting maximum pressure on Taiwan as a psychological mode of warfare....hoping they will crack....which does not appear to be the case...so far Taiwan seems resolute, calm and ready to respond to any Chinese attack.

You have no actual knowledge of our military capabilities in the region. There is a reason we keep active bases in Japan and South Korea.

If China wants to escalate, they certainly will have a reason to do it now. They know Dementia Joe doesn't have the chops to go all the way and by the time the next POTUS comes along, it will be too late to roll them back. The real question is whether they want to.

The real question I have is:

How brainwashed are Chinese military? We have seen how easily our own people can be brainwashed. Are they the same?

What are they fighting for--and against?

These things matter.

I hope we don't have to find out. I really do.

Democrats--congrats for voting in that old bat year after year, decade after decade, and then making her Speaker.

If she and Old Joe get us embroiled in a war with China I will NEVER forgive any of you. NEVER.

Actually there have been decades of dispute. This failed administration allowed it to tumble out of control. Instead of negotiating calm and rational solutions, Biden and his lackeys have antagonize the situation.

And if they negotiated calm and rational solutions you all would attack them for being in the pocket of the CCP.

China and the Chinese in general are pragmatic. XI knows that our Subs carry enough nuclear missiles to put China's major cities into rubble for the decades into the 22nd Century. The real problem is Putin, that asshole is nuts, and if the missiles fly all of the Russian major cities will too. Now Kim in N. Korea is a kook, who knows what he would do.

The real question I have is:

How brainwashed are Chinese military? We have seen how easily our own people can be brainwashed. Are they the same?

What are they fighting for--and against?

These things matter.

I hope we don't have to find out. I really do.
It really is no secret.....China has been obsessed with gaining control of Taiwan ever since Chiang Kai-shek fled there with his military.

China feels a indepedent Taiwan is a threat.

As much as I can't stand Pelosi, I wish she would do it already. Go there. Visit. Piss on a Chinese flag. Then fly some of our own planes around. We are America, we do what we want, when we want to who we want. To hell with China and what they want.

Agree to a point, except now we have Biden in office. We had Trump, which was the time to bring our manufacturing back and etc. Now China owns us in so many ways....

Agree to a point, except now we have Biden in office. We had Trump, which was the time to bring our manufacturing back and etc. Now China owns us in so many ways....
Exactly.....we should not get involved in any conflict whilst biden is in office.....one only has to look at Afghanistan to understand how incompetent he is.....now some want him to take on China.....absolutely fukin unbelievable.

Our strategy with China should be to buy time....time to get a competent Commader-in-Chief and a competent military.

Unfortunately, China understands this...hence they are in a hurry to conquer Taiwan whilst we still have a fool at the helm.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back