A true patriot

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

This young man is a true patriot who, by turning in his evil father, did more to defend the Constitution than Donald Trump ever thought about doing. Bigly!!!

The picture of him is what I expected.

This young man is a true patriot who, by turning in his evil father, did more to defend the Constitution than Donald Trump ever thought about doing. Bigly!!!
Sieg Heil! I vill be turning in more of my relativs as demanded by zee Reich!

Last edited:

So will Hunter be a hero and turn Pedo Peter in?

I'm sure Trump humpers would kll their own kids, wife or any relative to defend their dear leader.
Considering their mental illness/orange kool-aid delusions, they probably already have.

I'm sure Trump humpers would kll their own kids, wife or any relative to defend their dear leader.
Considering their mental illness/orange kool-aid delusions, they probably already have.

turning in your parent when they do something illegal is one thing, crowing about it and making it part of your TDS political agenda is something else.

For January 6! Drug dealers, gay people passing along HIV and Monkeypox, arsonists, impregnating teenagers, people committing various felonies and other issues are A okay.

turning in your parent when they do something illegal is one thing, crowing about it and making it part of your TDS political agenda is something else.
Well, when a relative has a drug/alcohol issue someone or everyone SHOULD have an intervention.
IF that doesn't work people ARE remorseful.

The son of Guy Reffitt, the first US Capitol riot defendant to go to trial rather than take a plea agreement, said his father "absolutely" deserves the 87-month prison sentence that was handed down Monday.
"I mean, I'm not happy at all. I haven't been happy to this whole situation. No one in my family has either, but to say I'm surprised would be a lie," Jackson Reffitt told CNN's Brianna Keilar on "New Day" Tuesday in reaction to his father's sentence. "I mean, everything my dad did, he's his own person. And his action has consequences. But I'm not happy at all."
Guy Reffitt, a recruiter for a right-wing militia known as the Three Percenters, was sentenced to serve more than seven years in prison, the longest insurrection-related sentence to date.

Well, when a relative has a drug/alcohol issue someone or everyone SHOULD have an intervention.
IF that doesn't work people ARE remorseful.

The son of Guy Reffitt, the first US Capitol riot defendant to go to trial rather than take a plea agreement, said his father "absolutely" deserves the 87-month prison sentence that was handed down Monday.
"I mean, I'm not happy at all. I haven't been happy to this whole situation. No one in my family has either, but to say I'm surprised would be a lie," Jackson Reffitt told CNN's Brianna Keilar on "New Day" Tuesday in reaction to his father's sentence. "I mean, everything my dad did, he's his own person. And his action has consequences. But I'm not happy at all."
Guy Reffitt, a recruiter for a right-wing militia known as the Three Percenters, was sentenced to serve more than seven years in prison, the longest insurrection-related sentence to date.

This idiot is enjoying his 5 minutes of fame and even took a dig a Trump. He's a soi beta cuck.

If this pos was my son, I would surely lament not having used a condom. Abortion, not a bad idea either.

If this pos was my son, I would surely lament not having used a condom. Abortion, not a bad idea either.
Fred was thinking the same about Donnie.
THAT'S why he sent him to military school, but when the time came, he dodged.

Forum List

Back