China vows to fight to death

China and the Chinese in general are pragmatic. XI knows that our Subs carry enough nuclear missiles to put China's major cities into rubble for the decades into the 22nd Century. The real problem is Putin, that asshole is nuts, and if the missiles fly all of the Russian major cities will too. Now Kim in N. Korea is a kook, who knows what he would do.
We have no nuclear credibility.....nukes are no good unless your enemy believes you might use them.

China understands joe better than most Americans do.....they know with a certainty he is not someone who would ever under any circumstances press the nuclear button.

Actually there have been decades of dispute. This failed administration allowed it to tumble out of control. Instead of negotiating calm and rational solutions, Biden and his lackeys have antagonize the situation.
Biden and the democrats made an enemy out of Putin which could have easily been avoided....now they have antagonized China.

Biden is a loser....stupid, brain damaged and a fool of the worst sort.....whatever the outcome of this thing going on in regards to China and Taiwan....we will lose....that is all joe knows how to do.

As much as I can't stand Pelosi, I wish she would do it already. Go there. Visit. Piss on a Chinese flag. Then fly some of our own planes around. We are America, we do what we want, when we want to who we want. To hell with China and what they want.
You are in dreamland....do you not understand who is in control of America?

The liberals cannot destroy America fast enough.....they will not be happy until we are a 3rd world nation.

Remember that old phrase from the Vietnam era....in order to save the village we had to destroy it?

That is what liberals believe they are doing....destroy America and then rebuild it in their image.....like that would be possible.

They may destroy America and I think the odds are they will....but that will be the end of the story....no second phase of rebuilding...when it is gone....it will be gone forever.

The real question I have is:

How brainwashed are Chinese military? We have seen how easily our own people can be brainwashed. Are they the same?

What are they fighting for--and against?

These things matter.

I hope we don't have to find out. I really do.

Nationalism has been the ploy used by the powerful for the history of nations because it works. Where that fails, fear fills the void and the Chinese masses have every reason to fear their government.

Now if I were wanting to take the ROC, I would use this as a pretext, wait a few months, and then invade with maximum force on the eve of the US election. The President and the US by extension will be crippled by massive democratic party losses and divided government. And like I said, in two years it will be a moot point as the ROC will be 100% under mainland control with fortified defenses.

We have no nuclear credibility.....nukes are no good unless your enemy believes you might use them.

China understands joe better than most Americans do.....they know with a certainty he is not someone who would ever under any circumstances press the nuclear button.
Truman order the button pushed, Biden would respond in kind if their missiles fly. There is no doubt that China won't upset their economy, the United States buys most of their goods. Our subs and carriers are more powerful than all three of our adversaries.

If the old hag Pelosi does go to Taiwan she is basically giving China the middle finger.
The very worst thing in the Oriental mind is to "lose face".
The U.S. is playing a very dangerous game of diplomatic chicken with a deadly opponent that's serious and must at all costs restore its honor.

Last edited:
Democrats--congrats for voting in that old bat year after year, decade after decade, and then making her Speaker.

If she and Old Joe get us embroiled in a war with China I will NEVER forgive any of you. NEVER.
Joe is a great danger in more ways than one....the number one way he is a weak man trying to prove he is strong.....that is a receipe for disaster.

If Eva Braun Pelosi doesn't go to Taiwan, you will praise her.

If Quid Pro Biden starts WWIII, you'll praise him.

There is nothing democrats do that you won't praise.

Speaking for myself, once the statement was made that Pelosi was going to Taiwan, she had to go. We have to live up to our word, and we can’t back down. We just can’t. She may be there right now, it’s hard to say.

Now, China has said they will fight, and war will be the result if Pelosi goes. They can’t back down.

So why can’t we back down? Taiwan is free. A free people with a democratic society. Leaders elected by the people, they acknowledge human rights and have a good capitalist society. They are the descendants of those who rejected Communist Society in the 1950’s.

We can’t back down because if we do, the entire Asian region is now China’s. Japan, Korea, Philippines. All the way down the list, every nation, every grouping of islands is China’s. If we won’t stand up for what we say, our words are meaningless. If we won’t risk all for our word, nobody will believe we will for them. China wins without firing a shot.

And if you think China is hard to contain now, imagine it with massively more territory and power.

We have to go to Taiwan. We have to support them. We have to be willing to fight for them, or nobody will ever trust us again. Even those of you who hate Biden, know that is the case.

If Tawain is taken by China, you can say goodbye to the technologies of computer chips being allowed to leave that area. You will be stuck with old computer technologies, up and until the Progressives in America are shot and killed, then computer chips can be allowed to be made in America once again..
Over the years we left ourselves open to being blackmailed on top of the traitors who sold out to enrich themselves with foreign agendas.

Perhaps a situation which would force the U.S. to become more self-sufficient would eventually be a positive thing. Everyone is afraid of the period of economic readjustment which would ensue....a period where we'd have to do without some things or pay higher prices for them...so we just continue to depend depend depend....on China.

Biden and most Democrats are perfectly ok with that, and in fact it is their kind which created that dependency so they could have a slice of Chinese pie for themselves. Corporations are in their debt for designing foreign policies which opened the door for Chinese outsourcing and keep it open to this day.

I am not a diehard Trump supporter.... but it was Trump's opposition to that situation which was almost the SOLE reason the democrats used anything and everything they could to get him out of office. Everything EXCEPT that...because if they pushed that issue it would incriminate them. They simply made it look like their beef with Trump was everything else, in order to hide the real reason.

For the last several decades the U.S. has been bombing 3rd world countries and kicking down illiterate farmer's doors looking for terrorists.
We've gotten the big head and think we can bully every country into doing our bidding.
But, China and Russia, both with modern armed forces, have decided to opt out of the status quo, and together stand up to the U.S.
We do not have the military capabilities, except going nuclear, to defeat the massive Chinese army in a ground war, while at the same time continue our proxy war in Ukraine.

Last edited:
You are in dreamland....do you not understand who is in control of America?

The liberals cannot destroy America fast enough.....they will not be happy until we are a 3rd world nation.

Remember that old phrase from the Vietnam era....in order to save the village we had to destroy it?

That is what liberals believe they are doing....destroy America and then rebuild it in their image.....like that would be possible.

They may destroy America and I think the odds are they will....but that will be the end of the story....no second phase of rebuilding...when it is gone....it will be gone forever.

When you say destroy, do you mean physically destroyed by bombs and fire, or do you mean structurally?

For the last several decades the U.S. has been bombing 3rd world countries and kicking down illiterate farmers doors looking for terrorists.
We've gotten the big head and think we can bully any country into doing our bidding.
But, China and Russia have decided to opt out of the status quo and together stand up to the U.S.
We do not have the military capabilities, except going nuclear, to defeat the massive Chinese army in a ground war, while at the same time continue our proxy war in Ukraine.

Sounds like someone is ashamed to be an American.

Right now, under the bozo Biden administration, America has lost its footing on the world's stage as a power player.
We are becoming like England in the last century.
Descending into 2nd place mediocracy with little chance of recovering our former position and glory.

In a place where liberal consumer/voters and greedy corporate execs have been allowed to take control and ruin much of what was good about it...you are not? I will remain ashamed until these things are fixed. Only an idiot keeps strutting along with blind unconditional pride while these things go on.

Our once-great nation has become a corporate whorehouse and youre still struttin' proud. Just keep flying the flag and pretend it's still great. That's all that matters.

Right now, under the bozo Biden administration, America has lost its footing on the world's stage as a power player.
Descending into 2nd place mediocracy with little chance of recovering our former position and glory.
Indeed, I have seen an alarming number of people from Britain and Australia settling in my region. I live just outside of a major metropolitan area. Once they get their citizenship they will start to vote. It's scary. I do NOT like their Karen-ish personalities. I meet a number of them in passing every day. They may even come off as fairly polite... But that's not the point. The point is their spending habits and also through their eventual voting habits, they will gradually bring out qualities in our region that echo some of the ones where they came from. They are already doing this. Many of them are the gated community types. Elitists that want protection, order and control in favor of people with money. They are the types whose asses the local businesses kiss until the businesses actually can't keep up anymore and actually start to lose not gain.

I moved here from New York 15 years ago. I never used to see so many immigrants from Britain and Australia until I moved here. Back in New York you'd be lucky if you saw two or three a year. Here I meet two or three every day. They are all over here!

I don't dislike ALL of them. But there are prevailing cultural and political trends among them which are not compatible with a respectable American city.

And while I agree with you to a point, this is only temporary. It always is.

Forum List

Back