China is the World's Manufacturing Superpower.

Man of Ethics

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2021
Congratulations.
20858.jpeg

Sadly USA still produces 17% of Global output.

Congratulations.

Big manufacturing superpower, and they can't get their cheapshit plastic Christmas crap to the shelves because it's all sitting in shipping containers with nobody to unload it.

I was gonna take some pictures of the empty shelves at Wally World yesterday, but didn't get around to it. Usually by this time of year, they're already stocked full of crap from China.

Big manufacturing superpower, and they can't get their cheapshit plastic Christmas crap to the shelves because it's all sitting in shipping containers with nobody to unload it.

I was gonna take some pictures of the empty shelves at Wally World yesterday, but didn't get around to it. Usually by this time of year, they're already stocked full of crap from China.

This might be one of the lasting legacies of COVID. I suspect companies will take a new fresh look at JIT Inventory and where things are made.

The 10 per cent 'Big Guy' is in charge so most of you Bidenista's are gonna freeze your asses off this winter with your cranky kids wondering why they didn't get the present they wanted!

Merry Xmas Mr. Lawrence!

This might be one of the lasting legacies of COVID. I suspect companies will take a new fresh look at JIT Inventory and where things are made.
There have been three levels of industrialization. The British were the first. They made products of the time with difference in each one. But it was a incredible transformation. We were the second generation. We could produce massive amounts of products. But with many flaws. The Asians are the third generation. they did what we did but eliminated most of the flaws and have done it cheaper with JIT and efficiencies. We have adapted a lot of it. But they are the future at this point. We are into equity and payouts for people. They are into massive industrialized growth and growing a middle class from it.

Or more likely here in the US, the legacy of indefinitely giving 39 million households $300 per child on the 15th of each month since last May.

IRS, Treasury announce families of 88 percent of children in the U.S. to automatically receive monthly payment of refundable Child Tax Credit | Internal Revenue Service

You haven't noticed how every business seems to be understaffed or staffed with rejects? Even while the papers are full of help wanted ads and there are signs all over the place. The shortages, disruptions in the manufacturing and supply lines, rising prices....what else would be causing those?

Congratulations.
20858.jpeg

Check out this 2021 top global manufacturing list for percentage changes. China still ranked #1 (no surprise there for anyone who reads) but at a less percentage than its 2019 performance down from 28.7% to 20%, and US is up from 16.8% to 18%. Japan ranking third is also up from 7.5% to 10%, Germany up from 5.3% to 7% in 2021. Interesting trend!

Wow, with that percentage reduction Xi and Co. must be going all at it to get back up to par. Those poor impoverished workers; they'll get the worst of CCP's "Hurry up and get that done, you are a disgrace and dishonor your family!" initiative to produce faster, until China fully implements AI at some future date when AI will prove to be cheaper than even cheap labor.

Or more likely here in the US, the legacy of indefinitely giving 39 million households $300 per child on the 15th of each month since last May.

Am I mistaken in thinking this is the money they normally got back at the end of the when when they filed their taxes, or is this in addiction to that child tax credit?

You haven't noticed how every business seems to be understaffed or staffed with rejects? Even while the papers are full of help wanted ads and there are signs all over the place.

I think this is also might be a lasting legacy of COVID, people are now less willing to work shitty jobs for even shitter pay than they once were. Perhaps they will get hungry enough to finally give in. Time will tell.

The shortages, disruptions in the manufacturing and supply lines,, rising prices

The rising prices are caused by the shortages, disruptions in the manufacturing and supply lines. These are also happening all over the world, so it seems that our tax give away is not to blame totally.

Forum List

Back