Child Killers Celebrated as Heroes by Barbaric Palestinian Animals

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E54iNO2T7C0]YouTube - Crowded restaurant chosen for attack which killed 15, admits terrorist Ahlam Tamimi on Hamas TV[/ame]

Red Herring? Still selling the 500,000 dead Iraqi children hogwash?

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=exdK7Lirngg]YouTube - The "Red Herring" Fallacy[/ame]

No to be a red herring it would have to be unrelated and its not ..you imply only Palestinian Animals would kill children for their cause or reward or celebrate those who commit these acts sadly this is far from true

No to be a red herring it would have to be unrelated and its not ..you imply only Palestinian Animals would kill children for their cause or reward or celebrate those who commit these acts sadly this is far from true
It is a Red Herring. You changed the subject to accuse US forces of intentionally targetting and killing 500,000 Iraqi children? That's two bold faced lies coming from an anti American Jew hater. You have zero shame and have sold your soul to IslamoNazism.

What is wrong with Palestinians killing their own children for their cause? Is that not a Palestinian contribution to peace, mankind & civilization?

It is a Red Herring. You changed the subject to accuse US forces of intentionally targetting and killing 500,000 Iraqi children? That's two bold faced lies coming from an anti American Jew hater. You have zero shame and have sold your soul to IslamoNazism.

What is wrong with Palestinians killing their own children for their cause? Is that not a Palestinian contribution to peace, mankind & civilization?

I say let's find a big concrete warehouse somewhere in Gaza and invite all the suicide bomber wanna be's that want their Islamic virgins in heaven, and let them all blow themselves up all at once. We could probably sell tickets to the event as high as $500 a head.

I say let's find a big concrete warehouse somewhere in Gaza and invite all the suicide bomber wanna be's that want their Islamic virgins in heaven, and let them all blow themselves up all at once. We could probably sell tickets to the event as high as $500 a head.
I'm willing to pay $200 for front seats to such an event.

pure Zio Nazis showing their true colors

Don't the suicide bomber's parents show their pride and celebrate their child's death? What kind of colors would that be?

Don't the suicide bomber's parents show their pride and celebrate their child's death? What kind of colors would that be?

Those who die for their country in the US are draped in red, white, and blue.
You are comparing suicide bombers that walk into a restaurant with women and kids and blow themselves up along with everyone there, to American soldiers that die in combat? I knew you were sick in the head, I didn't realize just how sick though. You are scum.

You are comparing suicide bombers that walk into a restaurant with women and kids and blow themselves up along with everyone there, to American soldiers that die in combat? I knew you were sick in the head, I didn't realize just how sick though. You are scum.

Are you saying that the US never blew up a restaurant or market?

If I have to explain the difference between a suicide bomber and a US soldier, then you are morally bankrupt, and beyond help. But of course that would be a requirement for someone who openly supports Hamas, a terrorist organization who's stated policy is to intentionally murder Israeli children.

If I have to explain the difference between a suicide bomber and a US soldier, then you are morally bankrupt, and beyond help. But of course that would be a requirement for someone who openly supports Hamas, a terrorist organization who's stated policy is to intentionally murder Israeli children.

Blowing people up is blowing people up.

So you equate the intentional and murder of civilians by Muslim terrorists like Hamas and the 9-11 perpetrators, to the non intentional death of civilians by a US soldier?

Fortunately, the rest of the world considers this kind of thinking evil and insane.

I don't see anyone getting bent out of shape over the US army killing bunches of children in Iraq and Afghanistan over the past 10 years either.

So you equate the intentional and murder of civilians by Muslim terrorists like Hamas and the 9-11 perpetrators, to the non intentional death of civilians by a US soldier?

Fortunately, the rest of the world considers this kind of thinking evil and insane.

...to the non intentional death of civilians by a US soldier?

They will level city blocks but did not intend to kill those civilians.:cuckoo:

I don't see anyone getting bent out of shape over the US army killing bunches of children in Iraq and Afghanistan over the past 10 years either.

Or the few hundred children Israel killed in Cast Lead.

Nobody has said boo about that.

US has targetted bunches of children intentionally, knowing well that they're children, and killed them? And then the guy was celebtrated as a hero instead of punished? That's news to me.

Forum List

Back