Chief Justice Roberts Rebukes Trump

Roberts is and has been out of touch with reality for a long time....no one can tell me the 9th circuit is fair and balanced or just....and they were all put there by Obama....so we call them Obama judges....get it?....see how simple that is Roberts?....the guy that invented a new rule and stuck us with Obamacare...he should be ashamed....

Trump did something unconstitutional. If he was a black guy, the pseuedocons would have added that to their growing List O'Reasons To Impeach they used to copy and paste on this forum a few years ago.

A federal judge placed an injunction on Trump's action.

So, as predictable as the sun rising in the east (thanks to Emperor Trump!), our President whined about the judge being an "Obama judge".

The Chief Justice of the Supreme Court normally keeps himself above the fray, but I guess yet another criticism of a judge by Perpetual Defendant Donald got to him. So he told Trump to knock it off.

Which means, of course. that John Roberts is a fucking homo muslim democrat America hater.

In rare rebuke, Chief Justice Roberts slams Trump for comment about 'Obama judge'

Justice Roberts, Justice Roberts, is that the same justice Roberts that twice took it upon himself to unconstitutionally rewrite the ACA? I guess no one told him the Constitution limited legislative powers to the congress, OH WAIT, shouldn't he have know that?

Trump did something unconstitutional. If he was a black guy, the pseuedocons would have added that to their growing List O'Reasons To Impeach they used to copy and paste on this forum a few years ago.

So, as predictable as the sun rising in the east (thanks to Emperor Trump!), our President whined about the judge being an "Obama judge".

The Chief Justice of the Supreme Court normally keeps himself above the fray, but I guess yet another criticism of a judge by Perpetual Defendant Donald got to him. So he told Trump to knock it off.

Which means, of course. that John Roberts is a fucking homo muslim democrat America hater.

In rare rebuke, Chief Justice Roberts slams Trump for comment about 'Obama judge'

Justice Roberts, Justice Roberts, is that the same justice Roberts that twice took it upon himself to unconstitutionally rewrite the ACA? I guess no one told him the Constitution limited legislative powers to the congress, OH WAIT, shouldn't he have know that?

Yeah, what does a Supreme Court Justice homo muslim democrat America hater know about the constitutionality of Obamacare.

You know better than he does.

Trump lovers are children.....They have raised their level of sycophancy up to level 10 in comparison to their Bush sycophancy days...

I seriously believe that in the coming few months, Trump will have his cult followers coming out on the side of the 9/11 hijackers simply because most of then were from Saudi Arabia and how spectacular that most make them.

Just another example of Trump seeing himself as the center of the universe. There are "Obama" judges. Post 37 above is simply wrong. Scalia was a thorn in the side of law enforcement and W's warrantless spying. And he was consistent when Obama came in. Souter was a pain in HW's ass. And of course Roberts was a "traitor" in finding the ACA const. Gorsuch's track record on the 4th amend is interesting. It was hard for dems to oppose him even after Garland, because of qualifictions. Kavenaugh ... not so much.

Trump can't get justice from "Obama" or "Latino" judges. Because of some perceived latent hostility to the power of Trump. But the issue here is that federal statutes allow for application for asylum even if a person didn't come through a port of entry. At least in theory, a potus cannot rewrite INS procedures to differ from a law.

Just another example of Trump seeing himself as the center of the universe. There are "Obama" judges. Post 37 above is simply wrong. Scalia was a thorn in the side of law enforcement and W's warrantless spying. And he was consistent when Obama came in. Souter was a pain in HW's ass. And of course Roberts was a "traitor" in finding the ACA const. Gorsuch's track record on the 4th amend is interesting. It was hard for dems to oppose him even after Garland, because of qualifictions. Kavenaugh ... not so much.

Trump can't get justice from "Obama" or "Latino" judges. Because of some perceived latent hostility to the power of Trump. But the issue here is that federal statutes allow for application for asylum even if a person didn't come through a port of entry. At least in theory, a potus cannot rewrite INS procedures to differ from a law.
INS no longer exists was replaced by ICE..............

:abgg2q.jpg:

I'd give you a winner rating on your post but I was also laughing out loud while I was reading it.

I give no fucks to what the says oligarch who performed some of the most convoluted mental contortions in human history, in order to declare Ocommiecare constitutional....Might as well quote what Judge Jewdy has to say about the subject.

You know.. Kavanaugh was at the heart of that as well. True story.

Good for Justice Roberts!
I suppose now he'll have to recuse himself for speaking up, huh? He's done it now.
Trump will ask Rosenstein to draft a letter allowing him to fire Roberts.

And Roberts totally deserves it. I heard he's a member of the Muslim Brotherhood.

Emperor Trump is the only real conservative Republican in the WHOOOOOOOOOLE world.

After the last week of Trump on dictator steroids, I'm at a loss for words, especially after reading this:

Trump Wanted to Order Justice Dept. to Prosecute Comey and Clinton

Good for Justice Roberts!
I suppose now he'll have to recuse himself for speaking up, huh? He's done it now.
Trump will ask Rosenstein to draft a letter allowing him to fire Roberts.

And Roberts totally deserves it. I heard he's a member of the Muslim Brotherhood.

Emperor Trump is the only real conservative Republican in the WHOOOOOOOOOLE world.

After the last week of Trump on dictator steroids, I'm at a loss for words, especially after reading this:

Trump Wanted to Order Justice Dept. to Prosecute Comey and Clinton
Well, as Putin and Mohommed bin Salman have proven, all you have to do to get Trump to declare you innocent of all charges is to say, "Nuh-uh!" several times. Then you can whack as many people as you wish, or interfere in our country's elections all you want.

Evidence of guilt? Meaningless to Trump. A strong denial from deep in the belly is what proves one's innocence.

I'm not sure Clinton is healthy enough to muster up a forceful enough "Nuh-uh!" though. She might need to train first.

[cue Rocky theme]

Yeah, what does a Supreme Court Justice homo muslim democrat America hater know about the constitutionality of Obamacare.

images

Serious question tho -- when a president says they are looking at the 9th circuit and how they are going to make sure its not going to happen like this anymore -- what does that mean?

I recall Obama saying he was going to take a close look at the 4th circuit and he was going to make them stop what they were doing --- I'm just bullshitting, only one president has said this type of dictaror'ish shit...

MEXICAN PROSECUTOR: Your honor, I would like to enter into evidence this video footage of the defendant shooting the victim on Fifth Avenue in broad daylight, these 35 eyewitness accounts of the defendant shooting the victim, this DNA evidence of the victim's blood on the defendant's shirt, and this CSI report of gunshot residue on the defendant's hands.

OBAMA JUDGE: So ordered.

HOMO PROSECUTOR: Now, Mr Trump. Did you shoot the victim in broad daylight on Fifth Avenue?

TRUMP: Nuh-uh!

[end video clip]

FOX NEWS HOST: So the President is clearly innocent of all charges. This trial is rigged. Tell all your friends on the internet.

Serious question tho -- when a president says they are looking at the 9th circuit and how its not going to happen like this anymore -- what does that mean?

I recall Obama saying he was going to take a close look at the 4th circuit and he was going to make them stop what they were doing --- I'm just bullshitting, only one president has said this type of dictaror'ish shit...
A President can only replace openings in the courts...............and that is all..........if there are no openings he can't appoint anyone............It is symantics only.

Fuck justice Roberts for Obamacare first and foremost. Fuck him for his comments as well. Federal judges aren’t above reproach and judicial activism is a real thing.

Last edited:
Fuck justice Roberts for Obamacare first and foremost. Fuck him for his comments as well. Federal judges are above reproach and judicial activism is a real thing.

After rare rebuke from Chief Justice John Roberts, Trump fires back on Twitter
John Roberts is not living in a fairy land in order to make a silly public rebuke of the president which everyone knows is absurd ("there is no such thing as an Obama judge"). No such thing as a Trump judge? A Bush judge?
All judges are automatons in robes who all have the same views, the same opinions, the same backgrounds, prejudices and legal views?
That's absurd on the face of things. Roberts has a screw loose.

He's living in a dangerous politicized zone where he doesn't belong and to claim judges are all square, play it down the middle arbiters of laws is asinine and there's a reason why presidents fight tooth and nail in order to get their judges appointed to the bench, be it national or regional.
Ask Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez why she wants to pack the Supreme Court with leftist judges more like
Ruth Bader Ginsburg than Anton Scalia.

I'm at a loss to explain why Roberts would enter the political sphere (which by the way puts his impartiality
in question) to make such a moronic Candy Land sort of claim, which is obviously not so.
But something got under Roberts' robe and irritated him in order for him to go public with his not very
intelligent comment.
It seems extremely disingenuous, like when Dan Rather said all journalists were fair unbiased reporters of the news. That was bullshit then. Roberts is spouting idiotic bullshit now.

Forum List

Back