Cheney calls out Banks for falsely signing letter as ranking committee member

The Trumpist Republicans, read all of them, are deathly afraid of the truth coming out.

They don't want the American people to know exactly how that horrific event happened, how involved the POTUS was, and how involved other politicians and law enforcement personnel were involved in the event.

However, despite their attempts, the truth will come out...!

Republican voters get these people fronted over and over and then when the are elected they are beholden to someone else for a lot of agendas. Repubs have had a reputation for getting into wars with the Bush family. Trump ended it and was skewered for it. Biden cluster phu^ed the exist from Afghanistan and of course blamed Trump. We are so tired of your theatrics. It is like maybe we need real hardliners to run for office and bypass both parties.

You don't even remember what you said to me. That was like 10 minutes ago. Your brain is fried, sir.
If I don't, I can't keep track of everything the hundreds of morons in this forum say to me. In the first place, none of it is worth remembering, especially your swill.

What did I say to you that you believe I can't remember?

If I don't, I can't keep track of everything the hundreds of morons in this forum say to me. In the first place, none of it is worth remembering, especially your swill.

What did I say to you that you believe I can't remember?
Zzzzzzzzzz

Your mommy doesn't work here.

Liz Cheney's exemplary performance isn't being ignored by either side.

She has the potential of becoming a conservative candidate for president that many on the left wouldn't shun.

She has to be gambling on the downfall of the Trump mentality that has overtaken and polluted the R party. That would make her the obvious choice for her as the next president.

The only unfortunate issue with Cheney is that she would inevitably lead America deeper into the rightist trap of more income inequality, as opposed to the much needed social change.

Corporate backers of the R party must see her as the great white hope, out of morass that is everything Trump!

Liz Cheney's exemplary performance isn't being ignored by either side.

She has the potential of becoming a conservative candidate for president that many on the left wouldn't shun.

She has to be gambling on the downfall of the Trump mentality that has overtaken and polluted the R party. That would make her the obvious choice for her as the next president.

The only unfortunate issue with Cheney is that she would inevitably lead America deeper into the rightist trap of more income inequality, as opposed to the much needed social change.

Corporate backers of the R party must see her as the great white hope, out of morass that is everything Trump!

"She has the potential of becoming a conservative candidate for president that many on the left wouldn't shun."

iu

She has no chance of being the Republican candidate for any office, dumbass.

Furthermore, how could that happen when she isn't a conservative

An insurrection is simply an attack on the government, which is exactly what took place at our Capitol on January 6th, 2021.

"An insurrection is simply an attack on the government,"​

The second day​

Fires spread to Seventh Street in Northwest and H Street in Northeast. Downtown office workers see plumes of black smoke billowing up into the sky. The National Guard and Army troops are called in to the city.

032918_riot_smoke_crop.jpg
AP photo
GEORGE OBERLANDER, National Capital Planning Commission

“I remember seeing the smoke come up from my office. The planning commission’s office was at 17th and Pennsylvania Avenue.

“It was a Friday afternoon. And I looked out the window — the office director has the most windows usually in government agencies.

“And the smoke was rising in the 14th Street area … Finally somebody I think ran in and said there’s rioting going on. And we were excused; we were told to leave the city or go home.”

So you are telling me that you are behaving badly, because someone else did that one time. Gotcha.
That is not what I said at all and you are now being dishonest. Right and wrong seems to change depending on partisan BS. Banks maybe guilty, however many last summer were guilty but because of politics, only one seems to be a crime. The Obama administration used its power to investigate and hold up non-profits that disagreed with his politics. Going after Trumps taxes with no real reason is also abuse of power, that seems lost on the left. It is wrong to go after Biden because of his dad, however both sides seem to miss their own issues.

That is not what I said at all and you are now being dishonest.
right, it was a fair assumption as an implication of your comment. Yes, it is basically another thing you are saying. And believe me, I was granting your likely exaggerated half truth to be completely true.
Right and wrong seems to change depending on partisan BS.
Which is you trying to distract from something you don't want to talk about. I didn't demonstrate any hypocrisy on that. Go whine to those people. Stay focused.

Forum List

Back