Cheney calls out Banks for falsely signing letter as ranking committee member

It's not my definition idiot, it's THEE definition.
Then last summer Portland and Seattle rioters were insurrectionists and should have been charged as well. I’m all for charge all, not just one side, arrest and prosecute both, but the left will never hear of it, nor will the right.

I'd have to see what you're talking about.

I try to stick to my principles.

In fact, I thought about you the other day, I was gonna start a thread the other day about all of the whitey privilege I'd experienced in that one single day in the race relations section. Even though I'm not exactly what you'd call a whitey. Not really.

But then I thought to myself, no, it'd be a waste of my time. It'd probably have been used as an excuse to hate on white people themselves rather than have actual dialogue.
You should make that thread.

You mean the democrats are going to investigate themselves to discover THEY caused 1/6?

Meantime, the Durham investigation continues into how Hillary and the democrats conspired to block an election and lied to the FISA court.

Then we need to investigate the abuses of law committed by democrats during BOTH bogus impeachments.

Meantime, the democrats are now trying to determine Trump's role in something that happened almost a year ago that they already blamed him for impeaching him over? And a year later, they still don't even know how or if Trump was involved?

I'm not sure which is worse, that 8" long hermaphroditic pecker Cheney hides in her pants or the number of inches the Left's nose grows each time they cover one lie with yet another.
Trum, Bannon, Meadows & Patel are innocent but are doing everthing they can to protect their lily white asses from answering supeonas & coming up with documents to actually show they did nothing wrong.

They're a bunch of cowards with a yellow streak running clear up & down their backs hiding behind EP which doesn't apply to criminal behaviour.

Lock 'em up.

Listen idiot, I don't care how many apologists you post, an insurrection is an insurrection...

You. Will. Deal!...

Full Definition of insurrection

: an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government
I guess by that definition Democrats have insurrections all the time

The Trumpist Republicans, read all of them, are deathly afraid of the truth coming out.

They don't want the American people to know exactly how that horrific event happened, how involved the POTUS was, and how involved other politicians and law enforcement personnel were involved in the event.

However, despite their attempts, the truth will come out...!

Wow, how slimy of him.

I'd have to see what you're talking about.

I try to stick to my principles.

With regard to what's been going on in such places as Baltimore, Seattle, Portland and those places, I've always consistently maintained that these events were orchestrated by the Biden/Harris administration with the help of complicit governorship (the Kate Brown types) under the Cloward-Piven Strategy they've been incorporating since well before the last general election.

In fact, placing that aside, I thought about you the other day, I was gonna start a thread the other day about all of the whitey privilege I'd experienced in that one single day in the race relations section. Even though I'm not exactly what you'd call a whitey. Not really.

But then I thought to myself, no, it'd be a waste of my time. It'd probably have been used as an excuse to hate on white people themselves rather than have actual dialogue.
Talking about Whitie Privilege, does this action by Nancy Pelosi and other Congressrats, show their privilege? Or is it more like cultural appropriation?

Last edited:
Talking about Whitie Privilege, does this action by Nancy Pelosi and other Congressrats, show their privilege? Or is it more like culture appropriation?

haha, look at the little cultist and his desperate whataboutism... squeal little piggy, squeal for us...

Then last summer Portland and Seattle rioters were insurrectionists and should have been charged as well.
There is no "then".

You don't charge a criminal based on charging some other criminal for some other crime.

The Trumpist Republicans, read all of them, are deathly afraid of the truth coming out.

They don't want the American people to know exactly how that horrific event happened, how involved the POTUS was, and how involved other politicians and law enforcement personnel were involved in the event.

No truth ever comes out of Cheney, the traitor.

So Republican Representative claimed he was the ranking member on a committee he wasn't even ON?

What a dishonest piece of shit

There is no "then".

You don't charge a criminal based on charging some other criminal for some other crime.
Of course you do, you fucking moron. If 'A' commits a crime and receives sentence 'X', then if 'B' commits that same crime he should receive the same sentence. That's called justice.

Only a woke NAZI like you could conceive that two people who commit the same crime should receive different sentences. That's what makes you a fucking NAZI asshole. Your system of values is totally fucked.

Of course no Trumpster will care about Banks' dishonesty. Trump lied to them every day, several times a day, and they lapped it up.

I prefer equal application, I think destroying federal property is a cause for arrest.
So by that logic...if one murderer (say OJ for instance) gets off...we should not care about murder any more?

Wrong.

One crime does not and should not affect how another is prosecuted.

That's childish logic

Forum List

Back