Cheetoh Bandido To Steal Syrian Oil...believe me...believe me.

like I said , I GUESS . Besides that who knows what going on at higher levels in the area and 'syria' . Let me look at your link where even the link says the President TRUMP REPORTEDLY Approves 'TVI .
Who knows? Troops are in Syria correct? Trump admin is looking to control the oil fields. Trump admin is threatening to defend oil fields that do not belong to them from the ooeople who own them.
That’s trespass and theft in my book...do you disagree?
So who owns the fields? The Syrian people of course.

Now, who represents the Syrian people? The Kurds? The SDF? ISIS? Basheer al-Assad?

like I said , I GUESS . Besides that who knows what going on at higher levels in the area and 'syria' . Let me look at your link where even the link says the President TRUMP REPORTEDLY Approves 'TVI .
Who knows? Troops are in Syria correct? Trump admin is looking to control the oil fields. Trump admin is threatening to defend oil fields that do not belong to them from the ooeople who own them.

Actually I do. The problem arose when Obama/Hillary lit the mideast on fire with "Arab Spring". It failed, hundreds of thousands died and its still going on. And there really wasnt any reason for it other than that they were agents of chaos.( one nice return for them was the flooding of Europe and America with Muslims for example...but that was just a side benefit)
But it leaves no real government controlling the countryside of Syria.
That said...I dont give a rats ass what happens to Syrians (or Kurds) except that I dont think it should be us doing it to them. But if it interrupts oil supplies thats different. Weve been dropping troops to protect oil supplies since the 1950's. its just the way it is.
Especially if there is a chance Obama's Isis could get at them.

You must be in the mafia with that definition of protection.

Now thats funny.

Remember when the Soviets claimed they were "invited" in to Afghanistan to murder and conquer?
Yeap...except...they WERE invited.

Democratic Republic of Afghanistan - Wikipedia

And the Poles burnt the Reichstag.

Its an old trick. They were invited by people loyal to the USSR..not Afghanistan.

Totalitarians always want to follow the letter of the law dont they? It precludes criticism from "useful idiots" in the west.

Now thats funny.

Remember when the Soviets claimed they were "invited" in to Afghanistan to murder and conquer?

Its an old trick. They were invited by people loyal to the USSR..not Afghanistan.

Totalitarians always want to follow the letter of the law dont they? It precludes criticism from "useful idiots" in the west.
No. In 1978 there was an official change in government via coup de etat. The official Afghan government invited them in.

So who owns the fields? The Syrian people of course.

Now, who represents the Syrian people? The Kurds? The SDF? ISIS? Basheer al-Assad?
Huh? Yhe Syrian people are represented by the official Syrian government. Whether we agree or not this is their land and their resources. It is not the US decision to make.

maybe its just the PRICE that will be paid to PROTECT 'syrian' oil from enemies that want to shut down 'syrian' oil production . As I guess 'TVIinger .
Protect? Protection is when you invite someone in. The Syrians didn't invite us in. We are trespassing...now we are stealing their property.

DISCLAIMER!
I have not read any links yet on your story... but,

I had heard on the news, the protection of the oil fields, was to protect it from ISIS getting it, and selling it, to fund more of their terrorism....

Not, that the US was stealing it from the Syrians.....

The news I had heard, implied it would indirectly, be helping the Syrians?????

Now thats funny.

No. In 1978 there was an official change in government via coup de etat. The official Afghan government invited them in.

Yeah if by "offical government" you mean the one the Soviets installed. Im not denying it. It is also a fact that the Czech government invited Soviet tanks in to kill its citizens.

Actually I do. The problem arose when Obama/Hillary lit the mideast on fire with "Arab Spring". It failed, hundreds of thousands died and its still going on. And there really wasnt any reason for it other than that they were agents of chaos.( one nice return for them was the flooding of Europe and America with Muslims for example...but that was just a side benefit)
That said...I dont give a rats ass what happens to Syrians (or Kurds) except that I dont think it should be us doing it to them. But if it interrupts oil supplies thats different. Weve been dropping troops to protect oil supplies since the 1950's. its just the way it is.
Great...and this justifies Trump’s
maybe its just the PRICE that will be paid to PROTECT 'syrian' oil from enemies that want to shut down 'syrian' oil production . As I guess 'TVIinger .
Protect? Protection is when you invite someone in. The Syrians didn't invite us in. We are trespassing...now we are stealing their property.

DISCLAIMER!

I had heard on the news, the protection of the oil fields, was to protect it from ISIS getting it, and selling it, to fund more of their terrorism....

ISIS is defeated until something ges against the narrative...think about it.

Secondly...the Syrians and the Russians defeated them as well...yet they cannot secure those oil fields? Think about what you type...

Ahhh....now I know why Trump moved those 28 troops...to 'protect' the oil...from the Syrians...in Syria...'scratch record'
Yes...not only are we there illegally...supporting groups who terrorise and murder...and rape Syrians (military, and civilian)...but now we are taking the oil too.
Wow...you cocksuckers do realize we ARE the bad guys in this story right?

Truth Justice, and the American Way!
Gibs Me Dat!

After meeting with defence leaders on Friday, Mr Trump decided to commit US troops to defending a large swath of land controlled by Syrian Kurdish fighters stretching from Deir Ezzor to al-Hassakeh, officials told the Associated Press.

The decision commits hundreds of US troops to Syria, despite Mr Trump’s promise to get the bulk of the more than 1,200 American soldiers out of the country.

Trump 'approves expanded military mission' to secure Syria's oil fields
Your dear Obama sent the troops there to begin with. Oh, and I'm still waiting on all that Iraqi oil liberals promised us.

All that Iraqi oil wasn't promised to you by liberals, it was promised to you by Jr., Cheney and RumsFAILED. It was said that the Iraq war wouldn't cost us much, because of all the savings we'd see in the oil we'd get.

DISCLAIMER!

Secondly...the Syrians and the Russians defeated them as well...yet they cannot secure those oil fields? Think about what you type...

Maybe we should install a government and let it "invite" us in?

DISCLAIMER!

What do you think this current war is about hoss?

DISCLAIMER!

Maybe they want to keep a presence in the region, and it's a way or an excuse we are given, to make up for Trump's premature proclamation and withdrawal from Syria that all the National Security heads believed was a grave mistake ....partly because of handing it all over to Russia, with no USA check on them nearby....?

Oil theft is not off the table as far as Trump has said, during his campaign.... :eek:

But I am not certain that is or all that is happening here.... it seems deeper, and more strategic...?

Ahhh....now I know why Trump moved those 28 troops...to 'protect' the oil...from the Syrians...in Syria...'scratch record'
Yes...not only are we there illegally...supporting groups who terrorise and murder...and rape Syrians (military, and civilian)...but now we are taking the oil too.

Gibs Me Dat!

After meeting with defence leaders on Friday, Mr Trump decided to commit US troops to defending a large swath of land controlled by Syrian Kurdish fighters stretching from Deir Ezzor to al-Hassakeh, officials told the Associated Press.

The decision commits hundreds of US troops to Syria, despite Mr Trump’s promise to get the bulk of the more than 1,200 American soldiers out of the country.

Your dear Obama sent the troops there to begin with. Oh, and I'm still waiting on all that Iraqi oil liberals promised us.
Sent troops to help train rebels fighting Assafd & ISIS.

Just because Bush failed to stead Iraqi oil does not mean it is not why he invaded.

Gibs Me Dat!

Just because Bush failed to stead Iraqi oil does not mean it is not why he invaded.

Gibs Me Dat!

DISCLAIMER!

I thought we already agreed on that? Obama/Hillary fomented a rebellion. To what end? I think it was simply their chaotic evil loyalties combined with amateur hour. Doesn't matter. They go to Hell but we have to deal with the consequences in the meantime.

DISCLAIMER!

I thought we already agreed on that? Obama/Hillary fomented a rebellion. To what end? I think it was simply their chaotic evil loyalties combined with amateur hour. Doesn't matter. They go to Hell but we have to deal with the consequences in the meantime.

Gibs Me Dat!

All that Iraqi oil wasn't promised to you by liberals, it was promised to you by Jr., Cheney and RumsFAILED. It was said that the Iraq war wouldn't cost us much, because of all the savings we'd see in the oil we'd get.
Wrong, you liberals said the only reason we were going into Iraq was for their oil.

Forum List

Back