Cheetoh Bandido To Steal Syrian Oil...believe me...believe me.

Tijn Von Ingersleben

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2018
Ahhh....now I know why Trump moved those 28 troops...to 'protect' the oil...from the Syrians...in Syria...'scratch record'
Yes...not only are we there illegally...supporting groups who terrorise and murder...and rape Syrians (military, and civilian)...but now we are taking the oil too.
Wow...you cocksuckers do realize we ARE the bad guys in this story right?

Truth Justice, and the American Way!
Gibs Me Dat!

After meeting with defence leaders on Friday, Mr Trump decided to commit US troops to defending a large swath of land controlled by Syrian Kurdish fighters stretching from Deir Ezzor to al-Hassakeh, officials told the Associated Press.

The decision commits hundreds of US troops to Syria, despite Mr Trump’s promise to get the bulk of the more than 1,200 American soldiers out of the country.

Trump 'approves expanded military mission' to secure Syria's oil fields

Ahhh....now I know why Trump moved those 28 troops...to 'protect' the oil...from the Syrians...in Syria...'scratch record'
Yes...not only are we there illegally...supporting groups who terrorise and murder...and rape Syrians (military, and civilian)...but now we are taking the oil too.

Gibs Me Dat!

After meeting with defence leaders on Friday, Mr Trump decided to commit US troops to defending a large swath of land controlled by Syrian Kurdish fighters stretching from Deir Ezzor to al-Hassakeh, officials told the Associated Press.

The decision commits hundreds of US troops to Syria, despite Mr Trump’s promise to get the bulk of the more than 1,200 American soldiers out of the country.

Do most Americans support the action tho?

maybe its just the PRICE that will be paid to PROTECT 'syrian' oil from enemies that want to shut down 'syrian' oil production . As I guess 'TVIinger .

• Banned

Gibs Me Dat!

Do you see any other threads on the topic? Do you see any other comments on this thread? Take that sample size and extrapolate.

• Banned
maybe its just the PRICE that will be paid to PROTECT 'syrian' oil from enemies that want to shut down 'syrian' oil production . As I guess 'TVIinger .
Protect? Protection is when you invite someone in. The Syrians didn't invite us in. We are trespassing...now we are stealing their property.

You must be in the mafia with that definition of protection.

Last edited:
like I said , I GUESS . Besides that who knows what going on at higher levels in the area and 'syria' . Let me look at your link where even the link says the President TRUMP REPORTEDLY Approves 'TVI .

Trump will watch as Turkey kills Kurds but will use our military to protect their land in syria they annexed from syria?
Get our fucking soldiers out of there!

Gibs Me Dat!

Do you see any other threads on the topic? Do you see any other comments on this thread? Take that sample size and extrapolate.
I WAS LOOKING FOR A YES/NO. I'M USING CAPS SO THE QUESTION IS CLEAR

Gibs Me Dat!

Your dear Obama sent the troops there to begin with. Oh, and I'm still waiting on all that Iraqi oil liberals promised us.

Protect? Protection is when you invite someone in. The Syrians didn't invite us in. We are trespassing...now we are stealing their property.

How do you feel about illegals crossing our boarder?

------------------------------------- AGREE , but if I get your point I don't care how many reinforcing 'diaper changing USA Military troops' brought back to USA Borders are redeployed from 'syria' Oil Firelds to the Southern Border 'JKGood . ---------- if you were talking to me .

Gibs Me Dat!

So, yesterday, Trump was attacked for pulling troops out of Syria.

Today, he is attacked for putting troops into Syria. 28 of them.

We get it. You hate Trump.

------------------------------------- AGREE , but if I get your point I don't care how many reinforcing 'diaper changing USA Military troops' brought back to USA Borders are redeployed from 'syria' Oil Firelds to the Southern Border 'JKGood . ---------- if you were talking to me .
The funny thing is, when these loons thought that Trump was bringing the troops home. They were outraged. Now they find out they are staying, but just being moved. They are outraged. Must suck not knowing how to think until you are told too.

I love how question the orange man leads partisans to assume that person is an Obama loving leftist.
Dont worry tijn, it happened to me yesterday

like I said , I GUESS . Besides that who knows what going on at higher levels in the area and 'syria' . Let me look at your link where even the link says the President TRUMP REPORTEDLY Approves 'TVI .
Who knows? Troops are in Syria correct? Trump admin is looking to control the oil fields. Trump admin is threatening to defend oil fields that do not belong to them from the ooeople who own them.
That’s trespass and theft in my book...do you disagree?

I love how question the orange man leads partisans to assume that person is an Obama loving leftist.
Dont worry tijn, it happened to me yesterday
I rebuke them all. They are all equally guilty as they all serve the same master.

Last edited:

They should be treated as invaders and executed if they repeat. That’s what Israel does. I think it is a perfect example. How do you feel about Israel’s methods?

Gibs Me Dat!

So, yesterday, Trump was attacked for pulling troops out of Syria.

Today, he is attacked for putting troops into Syria. 28 of them.

We get it. You hate Trump.
I never attacked Trump for pulling troops out. I attacked him for lying.

Gibs Me Dat!

Your dear Obama sent the troops there to begin with. Oh, and I'm still waiting on all that Iraqi oil liberals promised us.
Obama was a disgusting Communist faggot.

Forum List

Back