Allow me to play hitler's advocate here....

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
I did not want to even be exposed to the sound of potato Xiden's voice. I did not listen to a word he said. I loathe that parasite just as I loathe every parasite that attempts to destroy free market capitalism and individual rights enshrined by our Bill of Rights.

Hell... Fuck it... Just for shit's and grins I'd be inclined to house and feed our troops in a military emergency while you know bed wetters would do their best to prevent me from allowing to provide them shelter and rations.

Now that said.. I recall that Trump wanted to have a military parade in DC and "honor" the troops along with having a "display of might and resolve" and the concept was rejected by the powers that actually rule us as we watch the shit show soap opera that gets broadcast.

It was also rejected by a lot of "MAGA" aligned folks who did not want to waste time and effort on shit the soviets did, and frankly continue to do in modern russia.

So the idea was scrapped.

What "brilliant" fucking retard gave us this then????

OK... That was a cartoon, but more tolerable to watch than the real speech. The criminal mafia of the DNC allowed such an Orwellian display? The texts of the speech that I read asserted that I am now the enemy of the republic. So I spent 6 fuckin years of my life in desert shitholes breathing in biological and chemically toxic shit while walking through mortar fire so that I would end up being an enemy of my own nation?

Thanks..... I know where the lines are now.

Forum List

Back