Chart Of The Day: Recession Dead Ahead?

You're the one that voted this mess in the Whitehouse, after plenty of warning.

Yes....I voted for Obama. I think he's done a good job given the circumstances. He'll leave the office with the nation in a better position than when he entered the office. This thread is simply an outlet for anti-American assholes to raise their hands in support of economic collapse. It's a dude citing Zero Hedge.........as he masturbates to the thought America failing.
You elected a total failure. Is Obama gonna claim this summer the summer of recovery for the sixth year in a row? Is he do his laser like focus on the economy, for the sixth year in a row? Obama doesn't care, he is a community agitator. Like you said, you voted him in congratulations. Say that to the person that works three part-time jobs, because of obama care. But hey gays can get married and women get free birth control. Yeaaa! Oh, and we are the laughing stock of the world, can't even defend the red line HE HIMSELF drew.

Why do you hate America?
I'm not the one ruining it your party is. You're guy has outspent all presidents combined, with nothing to show for it. Why do you hate America?
Forbes magazine says your full of it. Try using Google before you spout such stupidity. Even Bush knew how to use "The Google" . Are you dumber than Bush?
Who Is The Smallest Government Spender Since Eisenhower Would You Believe It s Barack Obama - Forbes
Oh, I'm sorry I was off almost 2 trillion. When Obama became president the debt was 10.6 trillion. Now as of a few minutes ago it was $18,159,487,000. Going up hundreds of thousands a second. So in about a year obama will have doubled the national debt. Using facts, now what did you say again? The lowest spender?

Be honest, nutters. How would you be viewing these numbers if Mitt were POTUS? You fucking losers.
Well lets see, if Romney was president, he would be two years in. So we wouldn't have to say anything, going by liberal standards. Because Obama has been in for six years and your still making excuses for him. You have set a new low for presidents. They have king like powers, they don't have to tell the truth, and they aren't held accountable for anything.

I think I'll just punt and blame the Republicans Congress. Worst Congress since the last Congress.

Forum List

Back