Chart Of The Day: Recession Dead Ahead?

Hey, at least the right wing asshole like a goforit have something to get happy about.

Their politicians have made complete fools of them Everything that the Republican politicians have promised to do has been a failure.

Well, with the exception of their attempts to slow the economic recovery, Other than that, those repubs can't stop Omamacare, illegals, government spending, abortion, or any other of the most important Repub objectives.

So that leaves the assholes like a gofirit rooting for an economic collapse,

But when it don't happen, will they go out and shoot themselves in utter frustration? We can only hope.. .

GDP depends on you and me going into debt up to our eyeballs. 70% in fact. With the baby boomers retiring, (leftist reason for participation rate) and new jobs being part time, young folks are just not going into debt. Even with interest rates at near zero.... not enough customers.. And the baby boomers are consolidating, not expanding.

And with the gas savings we're told to look for a spike in the economy yet the money is not showing up anywhere. Not in retail sales, not anywhere....?????

Going down?

-Geaux

Isn't that great stuff! It isn't often that a nutter will admit his desire for the. US economy to falter. This sort of thing is usually couched in some kind of fake patriotism.

The OP will gloat if we go into another recession. Awesome.

Yes I will. It will prove I/we were right, and you and your kind were wrong..... in electing Obama....

He is indeed transforming this nation. And if you losers get your way in 16, the final nail in the American coffin will be seated.

-Geaux
You are an awesome American!
You're the one that voted this mess in the Whitehouse, after plenty of warning.

Isn't that great stuff! It isn't often that a nutter will admit his desire for the. US economy to falter. This sort of thing is usually couched in some kind of fake patriotism.

Yes I will. It will prove I/we were right, and you and your kind were wrong..... in electing Obama....

He is indeed transforming this nation. And if you losers get your way in 16, the final nail in the American coffin will be seated.

-Geaux

Yes....I voted for Obama. I think he's done a good job given the circumstances. He'll leave the office with the nation in a better position than when he entered the office. This thread is simply an outlet for anti-American assholes to raise their hands in support of economic collapse. It's a dude citing Zero Hedge.........as he masturbates to the thought America failing.

Americans Not In The Labor Force Rise To Record 98.9 Million As Participation Rate Declines Again

or those (very few now, with even the Fed admitting the unemployment rate has become a meaningless, anachronistic relic) still wondering why the unemployment rate dropped once again, sliding from 5.7% to 5.5%, the reason is that while the number of unemployed Americans dropped by 274K thousand while those employed rose by 96K, the underlying math is that the civilian labor force dropped from 157,180 to 157,002 (following the major revisions posted last month), while the people not in the labor force rose by 354,000 in February, rising to a record 92,898,000 (people who currently want a job rose to 6,538K) matching the all time high number of Americans not in the labor force.

End result: the labor force participation rate dropped once more, declining to only 62.8%, which as the chart below shows is just off the lowest print recorded since 1978.

Americans Not In The Labor Force Rise To Record 98.9 Million As Participation Rate Declines Again Zero Hedge

-Geaux

Yes....I voted for Obama. I think he's done a good job given the circumstances. He'll leave the office with the nation in a better position than when he entered the office. This thread is simply an outlet for anti-American assholes to raise their hands in support of economic collapse. It's a dude citing Zero Hedge.........as he masturbates to the thought America failing.
You elected a total failure. Is Obama gonna claim this summer the summer of recovery for the sixth year in a row? Is he do his laser like focus on the economy, for the sixth year in a row? Obama doesn't care, he is a community agitator. Like you said, you voted him in congratulations. Say that to the person that works three part-time jobs, because of obama care. But hey gays can get married and women get free birth control. Yeaaa! Oh, and we are the laughing stock of the world, can't even defend the red line HE HIMSELF drew.

-Geaux

You elected a total failure. Is Obama gonna claim this summer the summer of recovery for the sixth year in a row? Is he do his laser like focus on the economy, for the sixth year in a row? Obama doesn't care, he is a community agitator. Like you said, you voted him in congratulations. Say that to the person that works three part-time jobs, because of obama care. But hey gays can get married and women get free birth control. Yeaaa! Oh, and we are the laughing stock of the world, can't even defend the red line HE HIMSELF drew.

Why do you hate America?

-Geaux

Why do you hate America?

I'll answer it.. Because its not America anymore.. You and your ilk have turned it into a cesspool

-Geaux

-Geaux

Why do you hate America?
I'm not the one ruining it your party is. You're guy has outspent all presidents combined, with nothing to show for it. Why do you hate America?

-Geaux
And if no recession hits, you will admit that Oblama was not a failure......

Why do you hate America?
I'm not the one ruining it your party is. You're guy has outspent all presidents combined, with nothing to show for it. Why do you hate America?
Forbes magazine says your full of it. Try using Google before you spout such stupidity. Even Bush knew how to use "The Google" . Are you dumber than Bush?
Who Is The Smallest Government Spender Since Eisenhower Would You Believe It s Barack Obama - Forbes

Forum List

Back