Cdc Warning: Immigrant Children Could Be Spreading This New Mystery Virus In Public Schools

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
CDC Warning Immigrant Children Could Be Spreading This New Mystery Virus In Public Schools

Been saying this is the case from the beginning .. And also I think Isis is behind of Ebola patient being here. Dont think for a minute that they wont affect someone and send them here to die . affect his kids and send them school.. What !! You mean his kids went to school after the guy was diagnosed and told to stay in the house. What a better way to affect school children who are not good at hand washing .. Plus can anyone tell me how a news guy from here gets EBOLA when its not airborne and he is not doing or hugging patients..

Interesting that a map I just saw on the news still shows no cases in Arizona and that the first cases were found in the mid-west.

Also interesting that this virus was first described in the 60s - before our overuse of antibiotics had the expected effect we're seeing now.

OTOH, I'm looking forward to you posting evidence that "Isis is behind of Ebola patient being here".

Could?

Occam's Razor: The Obama Administration has distributed illegal alien children to undisclosed locations throughout the United States. These children are put in public schools, and now we see this virus infecting school children.

It's not a coincidence.

We imported this disease and are now ensuring that it spreads.

It's OK. Republicans don't believe in school. Too liberal. Keep them young'uns at home and teach them "Bahbull Stuff".

Interesting that a map I just saw on the news still shows no cases in Arizona and that the first cases were found in the mid-west.

Also interesting that this virus was first described in the 60s - before our overuse of antibiotics had the expected effect we're seeing now.

OTOH, I'm looking forward to you posting evidence that "Isis is behind of Ebola patient being here".
The CDC must be racist

is this the same NEW mystery virus as the NEW mystery virus immigrant kids COULD have been spreading LAST MONTH ?

NEW drop of blood made it to another RW's single brain cell ...

So you liberals think the CDC is lying ok.. Yes this is not a new sickness but we have not seen an outbreak for a long times. I guess its a coincidence all this outbreak all over the US after we got this influx of illegals children who are now in our schools. I understand they need to go to school but make sure they are not carrying diseases.

How many cases were there Luddly until now? I live with a scientist. :lol: who got his degree in biology from the University of Toronto. I'm just the music/animal chick. When I ask him about shit like this he sends me to proper links.

Proper links tell me this is a biggie.

CDC Warning Immigrant Children Could Be Spreading This New Mystery Virus In Public Schools

Been saying this is the case from the beginning .. And also I think Isis is behind of Ebola patient being here. Dont think for a minute that they wont affect someone and send them here to die . affect his kids and send them school.. What !! You mean his kids went to school after the guy was diagnosed and told to stay in the house. What a better way to affect school children who are not good at hand washing .. Plus can anyone tell me how a news guy from here gets EBOLA when its not airborne and he is not doing or hugging patients..
Maybe he did more than hug someone. Someone with a sniffle maybe. Someone not really all that sick.

So you believe there is no illegals in the mid west BAHAHAHAHAHA.. Even before these kids came here we had illegals in our schools dimwit

So you liberals think the CDC is lying ok.. Yes this is not a new sickness but we have not seen an outbreak for a long times. I guess its a coincidence all this outbreak all over the US after we got this influx of illegals children who are now in our schools. I understand they need to go to school but make sure they are not carrying diseases.

even the title of the Post states "NEW" , you admit its not new. Liar? Troll?

again today I'm SHOCKED !

PLus Obama bused these kids all over the US this summer , the ones who had family members already here .. Boy you guys are so in love with Obama.. Get your head out his ass already!!

even the title of the Post states "NEW" , you admit its not new. Liar? Troll?

again today I'm SHOCKED !
When was the last time we had a huge outbreak of this disease??? Its new to me ... PLUS it was the CDC said it was the new virus in the original post not me

How many cases were there Luddly until now? I live with a scientist. :lol: who got his degree in biology from the University of Toronto. I'm just the music/animal chick. When I ask him about shit like this he sends me to proper links.

Proper links tell me this is a biggie.

The Government has a Big Tell in all of this. The "move along folks, nothing to see here" type efforts to minimize the threat means they are freaking out behind the scenes. Not freaking out in the sense that they aren't doing a proper job of protecting the public from infectious diseases...but, instead, in the sense of How Will This Affect The Midterm Elections and Who Can We Blame For It.

The cdc dude says all the zombies coming out of west Africa are being screened with "reliable thermometers". Now that is encouraging. Too say nothing of the dufus holding the thermometer.

The article headline is a flat-out lie. The CDC warning says NOTHING about the disease being caused by immigrants.

You fucking bigot.

The article headline is a flat-out lie. The CDC warning says NOTHING about the disease being caused by immigrants.

You fucking bigot.
LMAO..namecalling...:rolleyes:

not caused by...carried by....

Forum List

Back