Catholic and evangelical voters fleeing Trump due to his lack of ‘basic kindness

According to an analysis of a poll conducted by Vote Common Good, Donald Trump is seeing an exodus of both Catholic and evangelical Christian voters who were previously able to put the president’s sins aside in order to vote for him in 2016, but are turned off by his lack of civility and “basic kindness” now that they have seen him in action
It's the same Christian haircut on the church pew Sunday morning as the atheist haircut on the barstool Saturday night.

Fucking commies saw that Jewish rabbi's instrument come out for Trump's grandson, which they took as an invitation to come to a Christian church and pick up whores, but then they starting complaining when the girls didn't spread their legs on command.

Now they won't vote for Trump because there isn't enough pussy-on-demand available on the streets. I can't really be as polite as these people want me to be, either.

According to an analysis of a poll conducted by Vote Common Good, Donald Trump is seeing an exodus of both Catholic and evangelical Christian voters who were previously able to put the president’s sins aside in order to vote for him in 2016, but are turned off by his lack of civility and “basic kindness” now that they have seen him in action
It's the same Christian haircut on the church pew Sunday morning as the atheist haircut on the barstool Saturday night.

Fucking commies saw that Jewish rabbi's instrument come out for Trump's grandson, which they took as an invitation to come to a Christian church and pick up whores, but then they starting complaining when the girls didn't spread their legs on command.

Now they won't vote for Trump because there isn't enough pussy-on-demand available on the streets. I can't really be as polite as these people want me to be, either.
Head on over to the Democrats party in Seattle. They just hired a pimp as a law and order Czar.

Catholic and evangelical voters fleeing Trump due to his lack of ‘basic kindness’:
According to an analysis of a poll conducted by Vote Common Good, Donald Trump is seeing an exodus of both Catholic and evangelical Christian voters who were previously able to put the president’s sins aside in order to vote for him in 2016, but are turned off by his lack of civility and “basic kindness” now that they have seen him in action.

Only now have they realized? It's almost like they don't even know what Christlike means...

jesus-facepalm.jpg
Since when is kindness presidential? and you are just setting your self up for a big cry. Maybe watching a couple full term abortions will cheer ya up.

Nicely put.

Thank you!

Head on over to the Democrats party in Seattle. They just hired a pimp as a law and order Czar.

Since you have lied every time you have quoted me today, I'm going to believe you are lying yet again. You aren't even trying.

Catholic and evangelical voters fleeing Trump due to his lack of ‘basic kindness’:
According to an analysis of a poll conducted by Vote Common Good, Donald Trump is seeing an exodus of both Catholic and evangelical Christian voters who were previously able to put the president’s sins aside in order to vote for him in 2016, but are turned off by his lack of civility and “basic kindness” now that they have seen him in action.

Only now have they realized? It's almost like they don't even know what Christlike means...

jesus-facepalm.jpg

Are you quoting from NBC? fake news NBC? aka Nothing But Crap?

I thought so.

Since you have lied every time you have quoted me today, I'm going to believe you are lying yet again. You aren't even trying.
Obviously I know more about the party you support than you do. Educate yourself.

jesus-facepalm.jpg

jesus-facepalm.jpg

If XLike is so great, why then do you people shit yourselves over a Nativity scene in the Town Square, The Ten Commandments In the Courts, the valedictorian mention’s X’s name, or someone greets you celebrating X’s Birthday? Further, when did X mandate that all charity go through the State?

Why is it so easy for you people to X out His name but when you want to use Him as a medium, it’s so easy to say CHRIST! ?

Why are you saying this to me? I put my nativity out every year and we attend a church. I can't answer for other people. Shrug

jesus-facepalm.jpg

I thought so.

So we are pretending the poll never happened? LOL alrighty then

jesus-facepalm.jpg
An Opinion piece for Fake News NBC .... Home of Docugate and the Edited George Zimmerman 911 tapes ...

Please explain to me .....

What kind of dumbass Useful Idiot believes ANYTHING Fake News NBC post in this day and time?

jesus-facepalm.jpg
An Opinion piece for Fake News NBC .... Home of Docugate and the Edited George Zimmerman 911 tapes ...

What kind of dumbass Useful Idiot believes ANYTHING Fake News NBC post in this day and time?

Did NBC do the poll? Nope

Many religious voters have woken up to the fact that Trump simply lacks basic Christian kindness, and they are looking for an off-ramp.

:thewave:

jesus-facepalm.jpg

I thought so.

Many polls "happened"

like one of the many polls in 2016 that said Clinton was 93%

....but.....I don't have to remind you of that. :muahaha:

1601086355336.png

jesus-facepalm.jpg

I thought so.

Many polls "happened"

View attachment 392924
Okay so you are arguing that you don't trust the poll sited and that Trump is very Christlike?

jesus-facepalm.jpg

I thought so.

Many polls "happened"

View attachment 392924
Okay so you are arguing that you don't trust the poll sited and that Trump is very Christlike?

OK enough. Stop the BS

jesus-facepalm.jpg

Does it matter ?

Has anyone covered this Fake News poll?

[/QUOTE]

OK enough. Stop the BS
[/QUOTE]

What is BS? Me asking you to clarify your thoughts?

jesus-facepalm.jpg

Does it matter ?

Has anyone covered this Fake News poll?

It will matter on voting day..

OK enough. Stop the BS
[/QUOTE]

What is BS? Me asking you to clarify your thoughts?
[/QUOTE]

you are terribly boring

Forum List

Back