Catholic and evangelical voters fleeing Trump due to his lack of ‘basic kindness

lol troll thread. As if Democrats' love of mass murdering babies and pedophiles is because they're kinder n stuff. lol lol lol DU's base is more ignorant than your average 4 year old when they try and peddle this sort of spin.

We can't even say "Merry Christmas" thanks to the Democrats.

My vote is for Trump.

You just said it. Who is stopping you? Watch this....MERRY CHRISTMAS!
I do love the pretend war on Christmas. Starts earlier each year. So much fun!

I’m sure all of the Christians are just clamoring to vote for Biden...the candidate endorsed by the Church Of Satan...and the party arresting them for attending church services.

Who was arrested for going to church? BTW the KKK endorsed Trump. Got anything else?
David Duke endorsed Biden. Try again...

Former KKK leader endorses Trump for president again – and ...

0:40

Jul 09, 2020 · David Duke, one of the US’s most notorious racist extremists, has reiterated his support for Donald Trump ’s re-election campaign and suggested the president replace his current vice president,...
  • Author: Andrew Naughtie
I don't understand why you lie. I'm going to point it out every time.
So what? Does anyone care about David Duke? Is he leading lynch mobs through the streets?

Meanwhile BLM is conducting lynching, attacking random white people. BLM are all Biden voters with TDS, just like you.

BLM lynched someone? Link?

I’m sure all of the Christians are just clamoring to vote for Biden...the candidate endorsed by the Church Of Satan...and the party arresting them for attending church services.

Who was arrested for going to church? BTW the KKK endorsed Trump. Got anything else?

Jul 09, 2020 · David Duke, one of the US’s most notorious racist extremists, has reiterated his support for Donald Trump ’s re-election campaign and suggested the president replace his current vice president,...
So what? Does anyone care about David Duke? Is he leading lynch mobs through the streets?

Meanwhile BLM is conducting lynching, attacking random white people. BLM are all Biden voters with TDS, just like you.

It’s on YouTube and Twitter every night. People being attacked while in their cars. Cops being shot at. Trump supporters attacked. Stop playing dumb.

29160478-0-image-a-10_1591170736325.jpg

1601101104632.jpeg

Trump supporter assassinated:

BLM attacking drivers of cars:

And of course the cop assassination attempts:

It’s on YouTube and Twitter every night. People being attacked while in their cars. Cops being shot at. Trump supporters attacked. Stop playing dumb.

View attachment 392956

Still not seeing a lynching by the group. Is there a reason you can't provide a link to confirm your comment?

View attachment 392956

Still not seeing a lynching by the group. Is there a reason you can't provide a link to confirm your comment?

Video of BLM retards kicking someone’s head in until they are unconscious or dead is the proof. You’re just a troll who can’t accept reality.

View attachment 392956

Video of BLM retards kicking someone’s head in until they are unconscious or dead is the proof. You’re just a troll who can’t accept reality.

You said lynching. Did you not?

View attachment 392956

Yes. Attacking people is lynching. Killing people is part of lynching too.

View attachment 392956

You said BLM is lynching people and you failed to provide proof of actual lynching. I will post this so you can learn the actual definition of lynching.

Lynching :to put to death, especially by hanging, by mob action and without legal authority

View attachment 392956

You said BLM is lynching people and you failed to provide proof of actual lynching. I will post this so you can learn the actual definition of lynching.

Lynching :to put to death, especially by hanging, by mob action and without legal authority

I linked plenty of dead people. People that died at the hands of a random BLM mob.

A great example of a BLM/Antifa lynching that didn’t quite go their way:

Kyle was not hung from a tree. Kyle actually is the one who killed people.

One does not need to be hung from a tree in order to be a victim of a lynching. Ask the many blacks that were murdered by racist KKK Democrats.

Lynching is killing someone for political purposes, to instill terror into “your enemy”.
BLM are mobbing anyone that doesn’t agree with their “protest”, and will attack anyone that tries to get away from them. They attack random white people quite often, calling them “Nazis” and “racist”. If they feel like they can get away with it, they physically attack and try to murder people.

Why don’t you go to the next local BLM “protest” wearing a Trump T-Shirt and tell us how you get treated. According to you nothing would happen to you.

A great example of a BLM/Antifa lynching that didn’t quite go their way:

Kyle was not hung from a tree. Kyle actually is the one who killed people.

One does not need to be hung from a tree in order to be a victim of a lynching. Ask the many blacks that were murdered by racist KKK Democrats.

Lynching is killing someone for political purposes, to instill terror into “your enemy”.
BLM are mobbing anyone that doesn’t agree with their “protest”, and will attack anyone that tries to get away from them. They attack random white people quite often, calling them “Nazis” and “racist”. If they feel like they can get away with it, they physically attack and try to murder people.

Why don’t you go to the next local BLM “protest” wearing a Trump T-Shirt and tell us how you get treated. According to you nothing would happen to you.

LOL there aren't BLM protests here and I'd never go to such a thing. You wear your trump gear. I do like when people do as I know who to avoid.

Okay so you are just a foreign troll.

Democrats have a very long history of loathing Christians.
.....just more lame left wing propaganda

demsrdumbigotsjhsdkjhkjsdfhkjsfh.jpg

Forum List

Back