Catholic and evangelical voters fleeing Trump due to his lack of ‘basic kindness

CheekyChaton

Reaction score
Catholic and evangelical voters fleeing Trump due to his lack of ‘basic kindness’:
According to an analysis of a poll conducted by Vote Common Good, Donald Trump is seeing an exodus of both Catholic and evangelical Christian voters who were previously able to put the president’s sins aside in order to vote for him in 2016, but are turned off by his lack of civility and “basic kindness” now that they have seen him in action.

Only now have they realized? It's almost like they don't even know what Christlike means...

badbob85037

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Catholic and evangelical voters fleeing Trump due to his lack of ‘basic kindness’:
According to an analysis of a poll conducted by Vote Common Good, Donald Trump is seeing an exodus of both Catholic and evangelical Christian voters who were previously able to put the president’s sins aside in order to vote for him in 2016, but are turned off by his lack of civility and “basic kindness” now that they have seen him in action.

Only now have they realized? It's almost like they don't even know what Christlike means...

Since when is kindness presidential? and you are just setting your self up for a big cry. Maybe watching a couple full term abortions will cheer ya up.

OP
CheekyChaton

CheekyChaton

Reaction score

Since when is kindness presidential? and you are just setting your self up for a big cry. Maybe watching a couple full term abortions will cheer ya up.
What the actual fuck? Nothing on what is actually being said in the article? Let me guess you are "Christian"? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BlueGin

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I’m sure all of the Christians are just clamoring to vote for Biden...the candidate endorsed by the Church Of Satan...and the party arresting them for attending church services.
Who was arrested for going to church? BTW the KKK endorsed Trump. Got anything else?
David Duke endorsed Biden. Try again...

MaryL

Gold Member
Reaction score

Yeah, right. We have the is #walkaway by the left. Because the Democrats have alienated enough of their own, Democrats support and bail out race rioters and looters. Its a fact. Democrats side with those that want to destroy America.

DrLove

Gold Member
Reaction score
I’m sure all of the Christians are just clamoring to vote for Biden...the candidate endorsed by the Church Of Satan...and the party arresting them for attending church services.
Who was arrested for going to church? BTW the KKK endorsed Trump. Got anything else?
Got a link on that? Oh wait - I FOUND it!! :cool:

David Duke, one of the US’s most notorious racist extremists, has reiterated his support for Donald Trump’s re-election campaign and suggested the president replace his current vice president, Mike Pence, with Fox News host Tucker Carlson.​
Mr Duke is a renowned neo-Nazi antisemite and white supremacist who founded a Ku Klux Klan chapter in the early 1970s; since then, he has unsuccessfully run for office several times and endorsed various extremist figures and causes.​
In a series of tweets late on Wednesday night, he wrote that “Trump & Tucker is the only way to stop the commie Bolsheviks! It is the only path to beat them! #TrumpTucker2020”​

OP
CheekyChaton

CheekyChaton

Reaction score
Former KKK leader endorses Trump for president again – and ...

0:40

Jul 09, 2020 · David Duke, one of the US’s most notorious racist extremists, has reiterated his support for Donald Trump ’s re-election campaign and suggested the president replace his current vice president,...
  • Author: Andrew Naughtie
I don't understand why you lie. I'm going to point it out every time.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Reaction score

Well, I guess you got nothing to worry about.

OP
CheekyChaton

CheekyChaton

Reaction score
Will she apologize for actively misleading the group?

OP
CheekyChaton

CheekyChaton

Reaction score

Well, I guess you got nothing to worry about.
Exactly as I am not a blind and hypocritical Trump voter.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Reaction score

Jul 09, 2020 · David Duke, one of the US’s most notorious racist extremists, has reiterated his support for Donald Trump ’s re-election campaign and suggested the president replace his current vice president,...
So what? Does anyone care about David Duke? Is he leading lynch mobs through the streets?

Meanwhile BLM is conducting lynching, attacking random white people. BLM are all Biden voters with TDS, just like you.

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

On a more cynical note, they have their judges now, so can afford to suddenly “refind” their Christianity.

BlueGin

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Pardon me it was the other KKK guy Richard Spenser.

all your white supremacits on the left are hard to keep straight. David Duke does like the squad though...

LeftofLeft

Platinum Member
Reaction score

If XLike is so great, why then do you people shit yourselves over a Nativity scene in the Town Square, The Ten Commandments In the Courts, the valedictorian mention’s X’s name, or someone greets you celebrating X’s Birthday? Further, when did X mandate that all charity go through the State?

Why is it so easy for you people to X out His name but when you want to use Him as a medium, it’s so easy to say CHRIST! ?

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List