Catching Up

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
It has been a tough slough all (academic) year trying to help students catch up to where they should be without all the pandemic crap. "Remote learning" was a disaster, and left so many students with essentially a gap of almost two years in their progress. Since September, the kids have been working so hard to make up the ground lost. At this point, most have adopted the routines and pace to get to where they should be. They have done and are doing so much work, I'm very proud of them.

It'll be interesting to see how the next 16-18 years play out. The younger children, particularly toddlers, have been reported to have their verbal, motor, and overall cognitive performance stifled by the impact of masking.

You and your cohorts are in such a crucial role and I wish you well.

The remote learning stuff has been more harmful than the mask stuff. More and more districts are dropping or planning to drop mask rules, but many students have said they will continue to wear them anyway. It's going to take a while to regain confidence and a sense of normalcy.

Teachers posting on the internet during school hours doesn't help students "catch up" either

But you're not really a teacher so keep posting

Teachers posting on the internet during school hours doesn't help students "catch up" either

But you're not really a teacher so keep posting
How about you not making statements that you can't prove. Also, the subject isn't about Unkotare.

The remote learning stuff has been more harmful than the mask stuff. More and more districts are dropping or planning to drop mask rules, but many students have said they will continue to wear them anyway. It's going to take a while to regain confidence and a sense of normalcy.
What’s worse…..”remote learning” or illegal aliens invading and destroying our education system?

Don't worry troll, everyone still remembers what a douche bag you are. Now beat it. This thread isn't about your abject terror at the idea of immigration or anyone who doesn't look just like you. Plenty of other threads for you to vent your weaknesses on.
I politely asked a very simple question…Is there a reason you won’t or can’t answer it with the same politeness?

The kids are getting there. Most of my students are just about back to where they should be now. Not all, but most. For some students, the setback will affect their learning and progress for years to come.

Forum List

Back