China flying warplanes over Taiwan. 56 flights on Monday alone. Biden says nothing.

You don't think Biden's cluster in Afghanistan sent a message to China and Russia about how Biden will stand behind our allies?

Think again.

Weakest President in history.

China flies record 56 warplanes toward self-ruled Taiwan

China has sent 56 fighter planes toward Taiwan in the largest show of force on record, continuing the three days of sustained military harassment against the self-ruled island

TAIPEI, Taiwan -- China flew 56 fighter planes toward Taiwan on Monday in the largest show of force on record, continuing the three days of sustained military harassment against the self-ruled island.

The first sortie of 52 planes included 34 J-16 fighter jets and 12 H-6 bombers, among other aircraft, according to Taiwan's Ministry of National Defense. Later, four more Chinese J-16s flew toward the southwestern part of Taiwan's air defense identification zone — a buffer outside a country’s airspace.

What exactly do you want Biden to do about it FuckBoi?

That wasn't Biden's clusterfuck in Afghanistan, FuckBoi. That was the direct result of Trump's surrender to the Taliban. Biden was cleaning up Trump's mess there.

That wasn't Biden's clusterfuck in Afghanistan, FuckBoi. That was the direct result of Trump's surrender to the Taliban. Biden was cleaning up Trump's mess there.
I know I have asked your stupid ass this a few times, but I will ask again just to expose what a lying sack of KKKanadian dogshit you are.

Link us up to Trump's deal and highlight the parts Surrender Joe followed Dragonlady

And I posted how Trump handled a minor issue like this while he was President. I expect Fuckwit Joe to do the same. But nobody here expects you so understand how these things work.

A fucking toaster confuses you, Simpleton.

So Biden should not be given credit for removing troops from Afghanistan since it was all Trump's doing, right? Wait, my guess is you want Biden to get credit for getting the troops out and blame Trump for the litany of obvious mistakes that occurred along the way. Yeah, brilliant.

You don't think Biden's cluster in Afghanistan sent a message to China and Russia about how Biden will stand behind our allies?

Think again.

China has sent 56 fighter planes toward Taiwan in the largest show of force on record, continuing the three days of sustained military harassment against the self-ruled island

TAIPEI, Taiwan -- China flew 56 fighter planes toward Taiwan on Monday in the largest show of force on record, continuing the three days of sustained military harassment against the self-ruled island.

The first sortie of 52 planes included 34 J-16 fighter jets and 12 H-6 bombers, among other aircraft, according to Taiwan's Ministry of National Defense. Later, four more Chinese J-16s flew toward the southwestern part of Taiwan's air defense identification zone — a buffer outside a country’s airspace.

Not all Presidents get on Fox & run their big mouth acting like jerkoff like Trump did & still does, assclown.

So Biden should not be given credit for removing troops from Afghanistan since it was all Trump's doing, right? Wait, my guess is you want Biden to get credit for getting the troops out and blame Trump for the litany of obvious mistakes that occurred along the way. Yeah, brilliant.
Biden had months to plan a orderly evacuation....no matter what Trump had done; biden could have reversed it.....when he was sworn in what happened in Afghanistan was his responsibility....if he felt he needed more troops he could have flown them in.

Thus biden attempt to blame Trump is bullshit.

Biden said the buck stopped with him.....then obviously not even knowing what that means....tried to blame all his failures on Trump.

Biden is a senile old fool and over half of the nation has finally come to understand that.

The ones that do not ....like the one above are most likely at least semi-retarded themselves.

It has been pointed out many times that Trump negotiated a deal that was CONDITIONAL....as in there were certain conditions the taliban man had to live up to for us to get out of Afghaniland.....on the other hand what biden did.........was to declare an UN-CONDITIONAL withdrawal....that is where he messed up big time.

Last edited:

You are now on ignore for being excessively stoooopid!!! got dat? dont forget it.

Think again.

Chairman Xi promised Joe a ride in one of the planes if he keeps his mouth shut and acts like a good boy.

Cowards like biden always surrender when confronted with a bully.

Remember how he backed down to Corn-Pop?

Not all Presidents get on Fox & run their big mouth acting like jerkoff like Trump did & still does, assclown.
Hey Stupid, my link was to ABC News, not Fox.

You pre-programmed Dimtards are hilarious. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :oops8: :oops8: :oops8: :auiqs.jpg: :oops8: :banana: :itsok: :abgg2q.jpg:

Hey Stupid, my link was to ABC News, not Fox.

You pre-programmed Dimtards are hilarious. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :oops8: :oops8: :oops8: :auiqs.jpg: :oops8: :banana: :itsok: :abgg2q.jpg:
Shouldn't you be watching Wheel Of Fortune right about now & solving puzzles thinking you're a genius when you get one right?

China is getting ready to take Taiwan back by the end of the year.

General Mi-Li gave China a phone call and have them the green light.
President Xi bought one of Hunter's paintings. He's been promised something for his generosity.

The USA is being invaded along the Southern border and Mexican militias are shooting at US border patrol and the US military does nothing. What in the f*ck gives them the right to intervene again in countries sorting out their business. Let's go Neocons! :dunno: More wars based fake premises that have nothing to do with the well being of US citizens.

Why do you all even bother to engage that Marxist buffoon from Canada? It amazes me that she's not on ignore by the entire forum by this point.

Just tell Joe that Taiwan has a couple hundred thousand 10 year olds there with no parents or guardians to teach what's sexually appropriate and he will March the armed forces in there.

So weak......lol.

The U.S. military said the Arleigh Burke-class guided missile destroyer USS Dewey sailed through the narrow waterway that separates Taiwan from its giant neighbor China along with the Canadian frigate HMCS Winnipeg on Thursday and Friday.

“Dewey’s and Winnipeg’s transit through the Taiwan Strait demonstrates the commitment of the United States and our allies and partners to a free and open Indo-Pacific,” it added.

American Navy ships have been transiting the strait roughly monthly, to the anger of Beijing....

Think again.

The first sortie of 52 planes included 34 J-16 fighter jets and 12 H-6 bombers, among other aircraft, according to Taiwan's Ministry of National Defense. Later, four more Chinese J-16s flew toward the southwestern part of Taiwan's air defense identification zone
— a buffer outside a country’s airspace.

The part the media and their consumers keep forgetting is that the Air Defense Advisory Zone is a huge area over international waters that the Taiwanese have no authority to enforce.

It's like when the media has a shit hemorrhage that we intercept Russian aircraft near our coasts. This has been happening for at least the past 40 years. My ship was overflown daily in the Mediterranean by Soviet aircraft for several months, and sometimes twice daily. They like to keep track of where we are, and practice runs as though they were attacking. It gave us good practice also. Later they didn't have to look far as I was snuggled up to the rear of the Kiev aircraft carrier, gathering intel.

Forum List

Back