It's a Miracle! San Francisco voters recall three "woke" school board members.

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

San Francisco residents have recalled three members of the city's school board for what critics called misplaced priorities and putting progressive politics over the needs of children during the pandemic, in a year of controversy that captured national attention.

Voters overwhelmingly approved the recall Tuesday night, according to tallies by the San Francisco Department of Elections.

The special election was the first recall in San Francisco since 1983.

Of course their liberal as shit mayor will appoint their replacements but talk about your winning strategy to get shed of woke dems.....The worm has turned. :)

San Francisco residents have recalled three members of the city's school board for what critics called misplaced priorities and putting progressive politics over the needs of children during the pandemic, in a year of controversy that captured national attention.

Voters overwhelmingly approved the recall Tuesday night, according to tallies by the San Francisco Department of Elections.

The special election was the first recall in San Francisco since 1983.

Of course their liberal as shit mayor will appoint their replacements but talk about your winning strategy to get shed of woke dems.....The worm has turned. :)
Now recall the mayor

They got crushed.
315BBD6A-D1F6-4973-8D76-F26C148E42D1.jpeg

Hopefully, progressives will learn from this.

But I doubt it.

Who the fuck cares?
Who cares that you are as stupid as you are subversive?

I do!

It's about time people started focusing on the education of their children and vote out worthless pieces of pure excrement there only to indoctrinate them.

Three woke San Francisco school board members who invested more time on social justice issues - like the botched renaming of 44 schools - instead of reopening them during the pandemic have been ousted in a rare recall election funded largely in part by Silicon Valley billionaires and millionaires.
In a hot-button recall election, 70% of parents in the liberal city voted to recall the board members on Tuesday, according to the San Francisco Department of Elections.
The school board has seven members, all Democrats, but only three were eligible to be recalled: school board President Gabriela López, Vice President Faauuga Moliga and Commissioner Alison Collins.

Here is a list of the school names that the School Board members want to abolish and change.
ABRAHAM LINCOLN
GEORGE WASHINGTON
VASCO NUNEZ DE BALBOA
MISSION DOLORES
JAMES R. LOWELL
JAMES DENMAN
EDWARD EVERETT
HERBERT HOOVER: U.S
JAMES LICK
PRESIDIO: S.F.
THEODORE OR F.D. ROSSEVELT
HENRY WARE LAWTON
CLAIRE LILIENTHAL
PAUL REVERE
ALAMO
PEDRO DE ALVARADO
EDWIN BRYANT
EDWARD HYDE
EL DORADO
DIANNE FEINSTEIN
JAMES GARFIELD
WILLIAM HENRY GRATTAN
THOMAS JEFFERSON
FRANCIS SCOTT KEY
FRANK MCCOPPIN
WILLIAM MCKINLEY
JAMES WILSON MARSHALL
JAMES MONROE
JOHN MUIR
JOSE ORTEGA
JOSE BERNARDO SANCHEZ
JUNIPERO SERRA
GEN. PHILIP SHERIDAN
GEN. WILLIAM TECUMSEH SHERMAN
JOHN SLOAT
ROBERT LOUIS STEVENSON
ADOLPH SUTRO
DON ANTONIO DE ULLOA
DANIEL WEBSTER
NORIEGA
PRESIDIO
ROBERT F STOCKTON

Comment:
Some of these people were slave holders, some are Spanish explorers and Spanish settlers who are being called "colonizers".
It is unclear why they want to replace some people's names.
But there is one thing that they have in common, it's race.
The thing is that these people are mostly products of their time.
Is it legitimate to replace school names, or is this just more Progressive racial hatred?

I believe the main thrust was the SB member's discrimination against Asian students.

I also don't believe for a minute that the parents were but a tic less liberal but sometimes that one tic is the difference between a dependable dem vote and a swing voter.....You could see that parallel in Loudoun County/NOtVA here in Virginia this past November.....Not enough swung to win any of the NOtVA counties but pulled the dem percentages down enough for the hinterland votes to carry the day.

It's also not lost on me that in both cases those parents were on the upper middle class income scale too. The dems should have been very wary of messing with such parent's kids as they have the money, time, and the motivation to bring lots of pressure to bear. Fuck with Tiger Mom, get the claws.

The dems are (sadly) realizing it too, that's why you are seeing a lot of dem areas slowly back off of their mask/vaccine mandates. I look for most to be gone by the time their schools restart after their Spring break. Hopefully it will be too little/too late to alter November's outcome.

Forum List

Back