Capitol Police Chief Warns Extremists 'Want To Blow Up The Capitol' When Biden Addresses Congress

Extremists? Seems like there a lot of folks around who might consider that an excellent idea. But I don't think that'll happen. Always a better idea to strike when and where it is unexpected.

you guys are the threat and you guys will be dealt with
Oh shut up, pussy. The only people who have to he scared of you are the bathroom janitors at Golden Corral. What you terrified sissies call "the left" is just what the civilized world calls "normal" and is the majority of this country. They pity the US and its right wing disease.
Make my day bitch
152503147_170707258187206_4717191394286591733_o.jpg
But you are the pussy making the threats. I imagine that gym clears out for the crazy person whenever you show up. They probably don't like to listen to you grunt "Trump is master" like Serena Williams every time you bench 50 pounds.
no bitch I react to the threat stop whining
BENCH 50 POUNDS? LOL

Extremists? Seems like there a lot of folks around who might consider that an excellent idea. But I don't think that'll happen. Always a better idea to strike when and where it is unexpected.
Well, we aren't talking about the brightest crayons in the box, here.

It's not the right wing trying to cancel anyone who speaks differently
Of course it is. Every time anyone even remotely tied to the GOP doesn't show 100% fealty to your cult leader, you cancel them.
no it isn't all the terrorist acts that happened the last four years were in leftists controlled cities and the only ones at these attacks were leftists

Of course it is. Every time anyone even remotely tied to the GOP doesn't show 100% fealty to your cult leader, you cancel them.
no it isn't all the terrorist acts that happened the last four years were in leftists controlled cities and the only ones at these attacks were leftists
Uh, no, that is false, you just made it up on the spot, and you are embarrassing yourself.

Oh shut up, pussy. The only people who have to he scared of you are the bathroom janitors at Golden Corral. What you terrified sissies call "the left" is just what the civilized world calls "normal" and is the majority of this country. They pity the US and its right wing disease.

Do you spend a lot of time in the Golden Corral men's room? You like older guys eh?
I don't go to that pig trough seems since he brought it up he must live at one lol

They are so brainwashed now that flipping the script is second nature, however too many people recognize them for the liars they are now.

Uh, no, that is false, you just made it up on the spot, and you are embarrassing yourself.
yes it is true try to lie better next time

bigrebnc1775 has been an embarrassment since he/she/it started posting here.

Yes the truth to you is like throwing water on that green witch in the movie.

Now that hilarious I know you are butt hurt

I don't think that the warnings will be ignored this time.

Some of the same trump people who attacked the capitol in January now want to blow up the capitol and kill as many politicians as possible.

I hope all who are involved in this are found and their plots stopped.

Given conservatives have resorted to terrorism and violence, the authorities need to indeed take such warnings seriously.
leftists lying alert.
So while you're pushing the leftists lie what is your end goal?
To die?????????

Donald J trump has unleashed a group of home grown terrorist on this country.

SOAK YOUR HEAD. You missed out on the 8,700 riots you leftist goons inflicted on 69 cities last year including many federal buildings.

So far, we got ONE riot this year, and it was over revolting against a fraud election and an illegal president that YOU supported.

Your problem is that Trump had $224 million and 3 months to prove election fraud.. and has NO evidence.

But Capitol Police will be have their hands tied this time by a man in the WH who wanted people to die. They will be ready for the far right whackos. The GOPQ is now known as the party that wants the United States to crash and burn.....SWEET!
where was your concern when Modona said it?
Who did she kill? Did she attack the Capitol? Be real...you flaming POS. I should have ignored you years ago....
ok only leftists have killed now what?
Leftists have attacked killed and assaulted anyone that they thought was someone other than a leftists
Wrong.

The 1/6 terrorist attack was committed by rightists; conservatives attacked America’s democracy on that date.

We see Republican elected officials brandishing firearms.

We see rightwing terrorist organizations such as Proud Boys and Oath Keepers making threats of violent insurrection.

And we see this: “you guys are the threat and you guys will be dealt with” – threats of violence by USMB rightists.

The truth is settled, accepted, and beyond dispute: it’s conservatives who deal in the currency of violence and terrorism.

I don't think that the warnings will be ignored this time.

Some of the same trump people who attacked the capitol in January now want to blow up the capitol and kill as many politicians as possible.

I hope all who are involved in this are found and their plots stopped.

American Guy Fawkes, lol

But Capitol Police will be have their hands tied this time by a man in the WH who wanted people to die. They will be ready for the far right whackos. The GOPQ is now known as the party that wants the United States to crash and burn.....SWEET!
Who did she kill? Did she attack the Capitol? Be real...you flaming POS. I should have ignored you years ago....
Leftists have attacked killed and assaulted anyone that they thought was someone other than a leftists
Wrong.

The 1/6 terrorist attack was committed by rightists; conservatives attacked America’s democracy on that date.

We see rightwing terrorist organizations such as Proud Boys and Oath Keepers making threats of violent insurrection.

And we see this: “you guys are the threat and you guys will be dealt with” – threats of violence by USMB rightists.

The truth is settled, accepted, and beyond dispute: it’s conservatives who deal in the currency of violence and terrorism.
we've had 4 years of domestic terrorist attacks in America and it's always been you leftists behind those attacks.

Wrong.

we've had 4 years of domestic terrorist attacks in America and it's always been you leftists behind those attacks.
Lie.

Forum List

Back