Capitol Police Chief Warns Extremists 'Want To Blow Up The Capitol' When Biden Addresses Congress

But Capitol Police will be have their hands tied this time by a man in the WH who wanted people to die. They will be ready for the far right whackos. The GOPQ is now known as the party that wants the United States to crash and burn.....SWEET!
where was your concern when Modona said it?
Who did she kill? Did she attack the Capitol? Be real...you flaming POS. I should have ignored you years ago....
ok only leftists have killed now what?
Leftists have attacked killed and assaulted anyone that they thought was someone other than a leftists
you guys are the threat and you guys will be dealt with
Wrong.

The 1/6 terrorist attack was committed by rightists; conservatives attacked America’s democracy on that date.

We see Republican elected officials brandishing firearms.

We see rightwing terrorist organizations such as Proud Boys and Oath Keepers making threats of violent insurrection.

And we see this: “you guys are the threat and you guys will be dealt with” – threats of violence by USMB rightists.

The truth is settled, accepted, and beyond dispute: it’s conservatives who deal in the currency of violence and terrorism.
No that would be BLM, antfa, and other extremist Democrats. You guys started it, no bitch coming if others choose to play the same game.
LOL

1/6 had nothing to do with BLM or Antifa. It was about the election.
It was the culmination of the BIG LIE that trump has been telling for months.
You are an idiot. Trump is a patriot.

Name me one patriot who incites a mob to attack this nation's capital. That's what you call a terrorist.
That did not happen.

i think the terrorists aka trump supporters lost their chance to decapitate the heads of our leadership and bring down the government. Security will be at such a high level trump supporters won't be blowing up anyone
it wasn't trump supporters that rioted it was you morons
Stop gaslighting
I cannot believe you can sleep at night lying like you do. But since you are a trump cult member...I guess the more you lie, the more you can claim you are just like your King trump. You are just another trump Slug. I despise you people more and more each day.
I don't lie because I'm not a leftist you lie because you are an idiot leftist who can't reason logically and who believes the lies of 4 years from leftists controlled democrat propaganda media

What is it that you admire about Trump? Less than a decade ago he defrauded students at Trump University to the tune of $25 million.
if that story were true it would have been news before president Trump ever considered running for president failing business is not defrauding anyone.

It is true. Trump was found guilty of fraud.. Kannapolis is not that backwards.

Federal court approves $25 million Trump University settlement
1:36

Feb 06, 2018 · A federal court approved a $25 million settlement with students who said they were duped by Donald Trump and his now-defunct Trump University. Feb. 6, 2018, 8:49 PM UTC / Updated Feb. 6, 2018, 8 ...
  • Author: Tom Winter,Dartunorr
It is hard to keep track of trump's con jobs. If it isn't the trump University....it is the trump foundation that is making news. While the GOPQ nuts rave about Hillary's foundation, it is trump who is stealing from his donors...and making fake magazine covers that glorify himself.

Ah the trump foundation, the same one that stole from a children's cancer charity. How low can a person go? But i guess trump supporters support stealing from cancer kids.
Of course they do! They support stealing from the cancer charity. They support stealing from MAGA cult members for defense of the voter fraud lie. They support an invasion on the United States Capitol. Anything for their King The Don.

But Capitol Police will be have their hands tied this time by a man in the WH who wanted people to die. They will be ready for the far right whackos. The GOPQ is now known as the party that wants the United States to crash and burn.....SWEET!
Who did she kill? Did she attack the Capitol? Be real...you flaming POS. I should have ignored you years ago....
Leftists have attacked killed and assaulted anyone that they thought was someone other than a leftists
Wrong.

The 1/6 terrorist attack was committed by rightists; conservatives attacked America’s democracy on that date.

We see rightwing terrorist organizations such as Proud Boys and Oath Keepers making threats of violent insurrection.

And we see this: “you guys are the threat and you guys will be dealt with” – threats of violence by USMB rightists.

The truth is settled, accepted, and beyond dispute: it’s conservatives who deal in the currency of violence and terrorism.
No that would be BLM, antfa, and other extremist Democrats. You guys started it, no bitch coming if others choose to play the same game.
LOL

Name me one patriot who incites a mob to attack this nation's capital. That's what you call a terrorist.
Just how the Hell do you think this Nation got started, Idjit? Patriots are almost always considered terrorists by their enemies. BLM and antifa are most certainly terrorists in my book and most others who side with law and justice. Speaking of justice did you not notice that Trump was exonerated of any such act?

Just how the Hell do you think this Nation got started, Idjit? Patriots are almost always considered terrorists by their enemies.
And how do you think it stayed together, professor? That's right! We killed so many of the traitor-slaver Confederate "patriots", that they changed their minds and decided not to be Confederate patriots anymore.

i think the terrorists aka trump supporters lost their chance to decapitate the heads of our leadership and bring down the government. Security will be at such a high level trump supporters won't be blowing up anyone
Stop gaslighting
I cannot believe you can sleep at night lying like you do. But since you are a trump cult member...I guess the more you lie, the more you can claim you are just like your King trump. You are just another trump Slug. I despise you people more and more each day.
You get dumber and dumber by the day. Obsession with Trump and this Q character (who only gets mentioned by leftards). Despise you? Yes. But we also laugh at your terminal TDS. Trump been arrested yet goober?
SORRY...STILL A LOSER!:21:
Trump been arrested yet fuckstick? No. Therefore, you are the biggest loser. Now fuck off.

Just how the Hell do you think this Nation got started, Idjit? Patriots are almost always considered terrorists by their enemies.
And how do you think it stayed together, professor? That's right! We killed so many of the traitor-slaver Confederate "patriots", that they changed their minds and decided not to be Confederate patriots anymore.
So? Patriots don't always win. But they don't always lose.
"Stayed together"? Don't think so.

I don't think that the warnings will be ignored this time.

Some of the same trump people who attacked the capitol in January now want to blow up the capitol and kill as many politicians as possible.

I hope all who are involved in this are found and their plots stopped.

A lot of posters here are disappointed.......
Yup....the far right, racist, trump humpers here will be disappointed that the Capitol police will be ready this time and a new order on the use of lethal force will forthcoming.
Yabut you trannies, fags, and doghumpers will be long gone by the time lethal force would be needed.

Stop gaslighting
I don't lie because I'm not a leftist you lie because you are an idiot leftist who can't reason logically and who believes the lies of 4 years from leftists controlled democrat propaganda media

What is it that you admire about Trump? Less than a decade ago he defrauded students at Trump University to the tune of $25 million.
if that story were true it would have been news before president Trump ever considered running for president failing business is not defrauding anyone.

It is true. Trump was found guilty of fraud.. Kannapolis is not that backwards.

1:36

Feb 06, 2018 · A federal court approved a $25 million settlement with students who said they were duped by Donald Trump and his now-defunct Trump University. Feb. 6, 2018, 8:49 PM UTC / Updated Feb. 6, 2018, 8 ...
  • Author: Tom Winter,Dartunorr
It is hard to keep track of trump's con jobs. If it isn't the trump University....it is the trump foundation that is making news. While the GOPQ nuts rave about Hillary's foundation, it is trump who is stealing from his donors...and making fake magazine covers that glorify himself.

Ah the trump foundation, the same one that stole from a children's cancer charity. How low can a person go? But i guess trump supporters support stealing from cancer kids.
Of course they do! They support stealing from the cancer charity. They support stealing from MAGA cult members for defense of the voter fraud lie. They support an invasion on the United States Capitol. Anything for their King The Don.
BOO

Wrong.

LOL

Just how the Hell do you think this Nation got started, Idjit? Patriots are almost always considered terrorists by their enemies. BLM and antifa are most certainly terrorists in my book and most others who side with law and justice. Speaking of justice did you not notice that Trump was exonerated of any such act?
So you think BLM and antifa are Patriots?

Wrong.

LOL

If I thought that I would have said that and I didn't. Read.

Wrong.

LOL

Your post says that blm and antifa are terrorists AND MOST OTHERS WHO SIDE WITH LAW AND JUSTICE.

Wrong.

LOL

Your post says that blm and antifa are terrorists AND MOST OTHERS WHO SIDE WITH LAW AND JUSTICE.
" BLM and antifa are most certainly terrorists in my book and most others who side with law and justice."

...in my book (and the book of) most others who side with law and justice.
Yes, I should have been more clear.

Forum List

Back