Capitol Police Chief Warns Extremists 'Want To Blow Up The Capitol' When Biden Addresses Congress

They should take out both sides, completely.

start fresh,,,

New House

New Senate

New President/VP.
Everyone is lifting Designated Survivor storyline! Even the terrorists! I didn't think the Trumpians would like that liberal wetdream show.
Wow, you're going to allow him to live in your head, rent-free until hell freezes over, eh? Newsflash, he's gone.
What has that man got to do with my post, moron?
You tell me, Einstein, you wrote it. But, I'll quote your post for you-- "I didn't think the Trumpians would like that liberal wetdream show." Now go back and take your nap--your senility is showing.
Okay, I'll start calling all T**** supporters terrorists then, if you insist.
That is a GREAT idea! I will describe trump cult members as "Terrorists" from now on. When there is a trump rally, I will see a whole mess of Terrorists celebrating their Leader. MAGA hats will be a new badge designating a Terrorist.

MAGA hats will be a new badge designating a Terrorist.

For people like you, they always have been.

Independent voters are running....not walking....away from the GOPQ. They know a party of anarchist and white supremacist when they see one.

But Capitol Police will be have their hands tied this time by a man in the WH who wanted people to die. They will be ready for the far right whackos. The GOPQ is now known as the party that wants the United States to crash and burn.....SWEET!
where was your concern when Modona said it?
Who did she kill? Did she attack the Capitol? Be real...you flaming POS. I should have ignored you years ago....
ok only leftists have killed now what?
Leftists have attacked killed and assaulted anyone that they thought was someone other than a leftists
you guys are the threat and you guys will be dealt with

start fresh,,,

New House

New Senate

New President/VP.
Everyone is lifting Designated Survivor storyline! Even the terrorists! I didn't think the Trumpians would like that liberal wetdream show.
Wow, you're going to allow him to live in your head, rent-free until hell freezes over, eh? Newsflash, he's gone.
You tell me, Einstein, you wrote it. But, I'll quote your post for you-- "I didn't think the Trumpians would like that liberal wetdream show." Now go back and take your nap--your senility is showing.
That is a GREAT idea! I will describe trump cult members as "Terrorists" from now on. When there is a trump rally, I will see a whole mess of Terrorists celebrating their Leader. MAGA hats will be a new badge designating a Terrorist.
Bring it on bitch you terrorist will be dealt with
thumbnail (10).jpg

I don't think that the warnings will be ignored this time.

Some of the same trump people who attacked the capitol in January now want to blow up the capitol and kill as many politicians as possible.

I hope all who are involved in this are found and their plots stopped.

Lol, yea sure. They are a brewing. Dems are pathetic.

Oh shut up, pussy. The only people who have to he scared of you are the bathroom janitors at Golden Corral. What you terrified sissies call "the left" is just what the civilized world calls "normal" and is the majority of this country. They pity the US and its right wing disease.

Some of the same trump people who attacked the capitol in January now want to blow up the capitol and kill as many politicians as possible.

Given conservatives have resorted to terrorism and violence, the authorities need to indeed take such warnings seriously.
You're absurd. The Jan 6 false flag protest was nothing compared to the BLM/Antifa riots of all of last year throughout the nation. BLM/Antifa toned it down Jan 6 because they knew the MAGA crew wouldn't burn, murder and loot anything. That is a solely-owned democrat/BLM/Antifa franchise.
Conservatives have made it clear that they will resort to violence when unhappy with the political process – the 1/6 terrorist attack is proof of that.

Conservatives have only themselves to blame.

Independent voters are running....not walking....away from the GOPQ. They know a party of anarchist and white supremacist when they see one.
again you leftists are the threat and anarchist are your far-leftists

Given conservatives have resorted to terrorism and violence, the authorities need to indeed take such warnings seriously.
You're absurd. The Jan 6 false flag protest was nothing compared to the BLM/Antifa riots of all of last year throughout the nation. BLM/Antifa toned it down Jan 6 because they knew the MAGA crew wouldn't burn, murder and loot anything. That is a solely-owned democrat/BLM/Antifa franchise.
Conservatives have made it clear that they will resort to violence when unhappy with the political process – the 1/6 terrorist attack is proof of that.

I guess you don't know who John Sullivan is. When Reporting Becomes a Defense for Rioting

Dems are Governing. GOPQ is whining...

And what were all the burning cities and dead people over the summer to you Dims??

start fresh,,,

New House

New Senate

New President/VP.
LOL That poster has started a trend! I'm sure he's proud.

Dems are Governing. GOPQ is whining...
You are still doing all the whining.

Oh shut up, pussy. The only people who have to he scared of you are the bathroom janitors at Golden Corral. What you terrified sissies call "the left" is just what the civilized world calls "normal" and is the majority of this country. They pity the US and its right wing disease.
Make my day bitch
152503147_170707258187206_4717191394286591733_o.jpg

Given that Blacks have resorted to violence, theft and vandalism the authorities need round you up and investigate you.

again you leftists are the threat and anarchist are your far-leftists
Well, you know how bad things have been at the capitol since the wall went up and those Nat'l Guardsmen have been protecting that parking garage. There have been nightly riots for over 30 days by -- oh wait that was Portland and Seattle under siege by BLM/Antifa. Pardon me, my bad.

Make my day bitch
152503147_170707258187206_4717191394286591733_o.jpg
But you are the pussy making the threats. I imagine that gym clears out for the crazy person whenever you show up. They probably don't like to listen to you grunt "Trump is master" like Serena Williams every time you bench 50 pounds.

Do you spend a lot of time in the Golden Corral men's room? You like older guys eh?

Good. All we can do is prepare for terrorist attacks. Investigations will hopefully tell us why we ignored intelligence we had prior to the Jan 6 terrorist attacks.
The warnings won't be ignored this time. I wonder why the trump people have been complaining about the National Guard presence in DC?
Fair question. They get pissy whenever it's brought up. Did they think we're just going to let them launch domestic terrorist attacks as they please?

Thanks. I try to ask fair questions.

I do know that the warnings by police and intelligence about extremists have been announced since at least the Obama years.

I remember the republicans getting all upset when the first ones were announced. The government at the time actually retracted their report and amended it to not offend republicans.

Doing that only placated the extremists and allowed things to get worse.

I'm sure the republicans will whine about this then try to sweep it under the rug while still whining about the numbers of National Guard still in DC.
You do realize the extremist's that are the threat are you leftists
No, it's the RW hiding their fascism as some ridiculous notion that they are Pro-American patriots.
It's not the right wing trying to cancel anyone who speaks differently
it's you woke fucking fascist pigs
4 fucking years you leftists used terrorist tactics to kill and destroy
The fascist media protected you

Forum List

Back