Capitol Police Chief Warns Extremists 'Want To Blow Up The Capitol' When Biden Addresses Congress

I hope all who are involved in this are found and their plots stopped.

You're a total idiot. How do you "blow up" the Capitol? Fly four Boeing 787s into it? Funny that this "plot" was discovered by one of Nancy's cops and not the intelligence community?

The only bomb apt to go off is the egg Joe lays when he delivers his historically bad SOTU address full of slurs, senility and outright lies.

True...I expect there are many undercover FBI agents that have infiltrated the ranks of groups like the Proud Boys and the Oath Keepers. For four years we had a Regime in the WH that not only ignored these lunatics....they actively sought their help. Remember..."Stand Back and Stand By?"

The GOPQ will be associated with these people and of course white supremacist for years to come. And since it looks like they are going to continue to bow to the Authoritarian trump , they will find it hard to rid themselves of that label.

Don't worry bedwetter. You're still safe, for now.
Well, isn't that Ironic.

I don't think that the warnings will be ignored this time.

Some of the same trump people who attacked the capitol in January now want to blow up the capitol and kill as many politicians as possible.

Given conservatives have resorted to terrorism and violence, the authorities need to indeed take such warnings seriously.
You're absurd. The Jan 6 false flag protest was nothing compared to the BLM/Antifa riots of all of last year throughout the nation. BLM/Antifa toned it down Jan 6 because they knew the MAGA crew wouldn't burn, murder and loot anything. That is a solely-owned democrat/BLM/Antifa franchise.
Straight out of Q.....The GOPQ has shown voters who they are. They are interested in destroying the country and propping up the puppet trump. The GOPQ really wants a King or a president for life, trump.

They should take out both sides, completely.

start fresh,,,

New House

New Senate

New President/VP.
Everyone is lifting Designated Survivor storyline! Even the terrorists! I didn't think the Trumpians would like that liberal wetdream show.
Wow, you're going to allow him to live in your head, rent-free until hell freezes over, eh? Newsflash, he's gone.
What has that man got to do with my post, moron?
You tell me, Einstein, you wrote it. But, I'll quote your post for you-- "I didn't think the Trumpians would like that liberal wetdream show." Now go back and take your nap--your senility is showing.

You're a total idiot. How do you "blow up" the Capitol? Fly four Boeing 787s into it? Funny that this "plot" was discovered by one of Nancy's cops and not the intelligence community?

The only bomb apt to go off is the egg Joe lays when he delivers his historically bad SOTU address full of slurs, senility and outright lies.
Disappointing?

Donald J trump has unleashed a group of home grown terrorist on this country.

SOAK YOUR HEAD. You missed out on the 8,700 riots you leftist goons inflicted on 69 cities last year including many federal buildings.

So far, we got ONE riot this year, and it was over revolting against a fraud election and an illegal president that YOU supported.

start fresh,,,

New House

New Senate

New President/VP.
Everyone is lifting Designated Survivor storyline! Even the terrorists! I didn't think the Trumpians would like that liberal wetdream show.
Wow, you're going to allow him to live in your head, rent-free until hell freezes over, eh? Newsflash, he's gone.
You tell me, Einstein, you wrote it. But, I'll quote your post for you-- "I didn't think the Trumpians would like that liberal wetdream show." Now go back and take your nap--your senility is showing.
Okay, I'll start calling all T**** supporters terrorists then, if you insist.

Some of the same trump people who attacked the capitol in January now want to blow up the capitol and kill as many politicians as possible.

Given conservatives have resorted to terrorism and violence, the authorities need to indeed take such warnings seriously.
You're absurd. The Jan 6 false flag protest was nothing compared to the BLM/Antifa riots of all of last year throughout the nation. BLM/Antifa toned it down Jan 6 because they knew the MAGA crew wouldn't burn, murder and loot anything. That is a solely-owned democrat/BLM/Antifa franchise.
Straight out of Q.....The GOPQ has shown voters who they are. They are interested in destroying the country and propping up the puppet trump. The GOPQ really wants a King or a president for life, trump.
Do you ever listen to all your witless blathering??

start fresh,,,

New House

New Senate

New President/VP.
The rest of you do

I think we'll know more when Trump speaks to CPAC on Sunday. He may continue to incite the mob.

I think we'll know more when Trump speaks to CPAC on Sunday. He may continue to incite the mob.
His reaction to the recent SCOTUS ruling did. Imagine how much more it will be with a live audience. They'll probably give him a standing ovation.

Guilty without evidence eh?

Another manufactured crisis by the Left to keep what THEY are doing off the front page, while the real crisis is hidden, buried and deflected coming from them.
This type of unfettered insanity ^^ is one reason why the authorities take these threats seriously. They know they are dealing with people who have abandoned an attachment to reality.

Conservatives have made it clear that they will resort to violence when unhappy with the political process – the 1/6 terrorist attack is proof of that.

Conservatives have only themselves to blame.

start fresh,,,

New House

New Senate

New President/VP.
That is a GREAT idea! I will describe trump cult members as "Terrorists" from now on. When there is a trump rally, I will see a whole mess of Terrorists celebrating their Leader. MAGA hats will be a new badge designating a Terrorist.

Conservatives have made it clear that they will resort to violence when unhappy with the political process – the 1/6 terrorist attack is proof of that.

Independent voters are running....not walking....away from the GOPQ. They know a party of anarchist and white supremacist when they see one.

start fresh,,,

New House

New Senate

New President/VP.
Then you would be lying, they are not democrats, BLM or Antifa.

Independent voters are running....not walking....away from the GOPQ. They know a party of anarchist and white supremacist when they see one.

Forum List

Back