Capitol Police Chief Warns Extremists 'Want To Blow Up The Capitol' When Biden Addresses Congress

Donald J trump has unleashed a group of home grown terrorist on this country.

SOAK YOUR HEAD. You missed out on the 8,700 riots you leftist goons inflicted on 69 cities last year including many federal buildings.

So far, we got ONE riot this year, and it was over revolting against a fraud election and an illegal president that YOU supported.

Your problem is that Trump had $224 million and 3 months to prove election fraud.. and has NO evidence.
thousands of eyewitnesses says otherwise

But Capitol Police will be have their hands tied this time by a man in the WH who wanted people to die. They will be ready for the far right whackos. The GOPQ is now known as the party that wants the United States to crash and burn.....SWEET!
where was your concern when Modona said it?
Who did she kill? Did she attack the Capitol? Be real...you flaming POS. I should have ignored you years ago....
ok only leftists have killed now what?
Leftists have attacked killed and assaulted anyone that they thought was someone other than a leftists
you guys are the threat and you guys will be dealt with
Wrong.

The 1/6 terrorist attack was committed by rightists; conservatives attacked America’s democracy on that date.

We see Republican elected officials brandishing firearms.

We see rightwing terrorist organizations such as Proud Boys and Oath Keepers making threats of violent insurrection.

And we see this: “you guys are the threat and you guys will be dealt with” – threats of violence by USMB rightists.

The truth is settled, accepted, and beyond dispute: it’s conservatives who deal in the currency of violence and terrorism.
we've had 4 years of domestic terrorist attacks in America and it's always been you leftists behind those attacks.
Lie.
no you hold that title liar

SOAK YOUR HEAD. You missed out on the 8,700 riots you leftist goons inflicted on 69 cities last year including many federal buildings.

So far, we got ONE riot this year, and it was over revolting against a fraud election and an illegal president that YOU supported.

Your problem is that Trump had $224 million and 3 months to prove election fraud.. and has NO evidence.
Another lie.

Another lie.
affidavits were signed stating otherwise you dumb son of a bitch

Another lie.
Great, let's see your proof there were "thousands"...

I don't think that the warnings will be ignored this time.

Some of the same trump people who attacked the capitol in January now want to blow up the capitol and kill as many politicians as possible.

I hope all who are involved in this are found and their plots stopped.

Christ, give me a fuckin' break with this shit. Who doesn't want to blow up the capitol? But "wanting to" and "going to" are two fucking different things, now aren't they?

I don't remember you idiots pissing your panties when Madonna said "I'm thinking alot about blowing up the White House", do you?

Effing idiots.

No they weren't. No two said the same thing, and they certainly did not all assert or detail fraud. You literally made that up in your head because you saw some headlines on the internet. Pathetic.

Tell that idiot that repeating a boldfaced lie never makes it true.

LOLOL.. You're a riot. These nincompoops won't testify under oath because they are liars.

There is far too much evidence to go over it all and I'm leaving for dinner, nor is it well organized yet, but here are just a few I can pull up real fast. These many sworn witnesses under penalty of law are just the tip of the iceberg to the total mass of overwhelming proof Biden is an illegal usurper fraud who needs thrown out of the White House and all those connected with this sham arrested and charged with treason.

That's just a spec of the evidence that "doesn't exist." Of course, this takes some time to go through and research and vet out, so is obviously way over the heads and acumen of the Bidenista.

There is far too much evidence to go over it all and I'm leaving for dinner, nor is it well organized yet, but here are just a few I can pull up real fast. These many sworn witnesses under penalty of law are just the tip of the iceberg to the total mass of overwhelming proof Biden is an illegal usurper fraud who needs thrown out of the White House and all those connected with this sham arrested and charged with treason.

That's just a spec of the evidence that "doesn't exist." Of course, this takes some time to go through and research and vet out, so is obviously way over the heads and acumen of the Bidenista.

Look at your sources.. What happened to all these "witnesses"?

Some of the same trump people who attacked the capitol in January now want to blow up the capitol and kill as many politicians as possible.

This is a plot by democratic operatives to give biden an excuse to avoid speaking in public and make a fool of himself once again.

Real terrorists would not reveal their plans....just common sense folks.

Meanwhile back at the ranch.....the cold blooded killer of ashli babbitt has been identified....see breaking news.

Last edited:

This is a plot by democratic operatives to give biden an excuse to avoid speaking in public and make a fool of himself once again.

Meanwhile back at the ranch.....the cold blooded killer of ashli babbitt has been identified....see breaking news.

Let's wait and see if Trump incites his mob on the 28th with his CPAC speech. Biden doesn't want to put any lives at risk. Trump isn't worth it.

You read that on Facebook, did ya?

But Capitol Police will be have their hands tied this time by a man in the WH who wanted people to die. They will be ready for the far right whackos. The GOPQ is now known as the party that wants the United States to crash and burn.....SWEET!
Who did she kill? Did she attack the Capitol? Be real...you flaming POS. I should have ignored you years ago....
Leftists have attacked killed and assaulted anyone that they thought was someone other than a leftists
Wrong.

The 1/6 terrorist attack was committed by rightists; conservatives attacked America’s democracy on that date.

We see rightwing terrorist organizations such as Proud Boys and Oath Keepers making threats of violent insurrection.

And we see this: “you guys are the threat and you guys will be dealt with” – threats of violence by USMB rightists.

The truth is settled, accepted, and beyond dispute: it’s conservatives who deal in the currency of violence and terrorism.
No that would be BLM, antfa, and other extremist Democrats. You guys started it, no bitch coming if others choose to play the same game.

Wrong.

No that would be BLM, antfa, and other extremist Democrats. You guys started it, no bitch coming if others choose to play the same game.
LOL

1/6 had nothing to do with BLM or Antifa. It was about the election.

i think the terrorists aka trump supporters lost their chance to decapitate the heads of our leadership and bring down the government. Security will be at such a high level trump supporters won't be blowing up anyone

Forum List

Back