Capitol Police Chief Warns Extremists 'Want To Blow Up The Capitol' When Biden Addresses Congress

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
I don't think that the warnings will be ignored this time.

Some of the same trump people who attacked the capitol in January now want to blow up the capitol and kill as many politicians as possible.

I hope all who are involved in this are found and their plots stopped.

Some of the same trump people who attacked the capitol in January now want to blow up the capitol and kill as many politicians as possible.

Guilty without evidence eh?

StupidRead.jpg

Donald J trump has unleashed a group of home grown terrorist on this country. It will take years and even generations to push these people back under the rocks that they crawled out from.

Pelosi sent them home early last time.

A lot of posters here are disappointed.......

But I bet Ron Johnson said the domestic terrorist are only speaking of water balloons....

What a great excuse for Joe not delivering a State of the Union address to the nation. Poor Joe is increasingly having difficulty speaking.

Why in the hell would anyone want to watch the State of the Union address?

Why do people go to Nascar? To see them crash and spin out. That would be my reason for watching Joe's SOTU speech.

A lot of posters here are disappointed.......
Yup....the far right, racist, trump humpers here will be disappointed that the Capitol police will be ready this time and a new order on the use of lethal force will forthcoming.

What a great excuse for Joe not delivering a State of the Union address to the nation. Poor Joe is increasingly having difficulty speaking.

Why in the hell would anyone want to watch the State of the Union address?

Why do people go to Nascar? To see them crash and spin out. That would be my reason for watching Joe's SOTU speech.

Moronic.

We all have our guilty pleasures.

Forum List

Back