Capitol insurrection hearings.

I'd be interested in what the police officers had to say. It'd be one thing to be assaulted in a riot by Antifa or black thugs mad about some real or fake police brutality, but imo nearly all Americans find that unacceptable. But here, something like 30% of Americans think it was ok to beat up cops. That's just unacceptable.

I'd be interested in hearing from the officer who shot Ashlie Babbet to death

Who is it?

Marginalizing it? I disagree. For example I am conflating it to the BLM riots. IMO if law enforcement were allowed to police the BLM riots appropriately then Jan 6th never happens.
January 6th was based on the false claim that the election was stolen, "stop the steal", not the riots IMO. And ironically, they were treated much more harshly than the Capitol rioters.

Weird how you claim I am a useful idiot on a topic I have not commented on.:cuckoo:

I have kicked your ass so hard you cant even stay on topic, Clown.:laugh:
Yes, you have commented on the topic since you're repeating the Russian propaganda.

That makes you a useful idiot.

January 6th was based on the false claim that the election was stolen, "stop the steal", not the riots IMO. And ironically, they were treated much more harshly than the Capitol rioters.
Right and the rioters felt empowered after literally seeing BLM get away with murder all summer. Didn’t believe there would be any repercussions. If the BLM rioters were treated the same as those on Jan 6th (jail) then there would be one or two vs. hundreds. Just my opinion. Don’t have any proof either way.

The Left Are Amazing People, Ice:
  1. They elect a guy famous for molesting unwilling children and wives and swimming naked in front of unwilling female security, then don't skip a beat attacking Trump for just SAYING that contestants in his pageants would sometimes throw themselves at others voluntarily hoping to win.
  2. They found 500 doctors to swear that Trump was dangerously incompetent without even meeting him as he orchestrated the best economy and other matters of any president in 100 years, but can't find one doctor nor care to have an 80 year old fossil who forgets everything, can't carry a sentence, trips wherever he goes then confuses his sister for his wife while asking the Speaker to direct him in what to do, to even take a simple cognitive test.
  3. They stand up for Tranny rights, by demanding they crash right through the rights of actual, legitimate, real women.
  4. They want to make every effort to suppress Covid and protect lives at any cost, then admit millions of untested, undocumented illegals from 3rd world countries and clandestinely spread them all around the country in secret locations.
  5. They are incensed over a 4 hour long protest at the Capitol THEY caused, after flagrantly supporting hundreds of violent riots spaning 4 MONTHS wrecking dozens of cities doing billions of damage in property and lost business.
  6. They've ridiculed even looking into whether anything was wrong about the 2020 election, after spending three years and 30 million dollars looking under every rock for Russians who placed ads in Facebook while their Hillary tried to pan off her book on what "really" happened.
  7. They deem the entire GOP party a dangerous source of violence and misinformation to be censored for challenging the election, while promoting hate and violence themselves while redoubling their own misinformation about it.
  8. They say that every vote matters because elections are so paramount, then oppose every effort to shore up laws to prevent cheating.
  9. Now they want to get to the bottom of 1/6:
    1. By hand-picking only people with obvious bias toward their side.
    2. By excluding raw, unedited video.
    3. And by refusing to admit anyone to the committee who would look at the real cause of the riot, their "election."
the fact of the matter, time and time again when i try to engage with coyote she suddenly finds me to be a troll, tired of talking about it or it goes downhill as soon as i present my thoughts on the topic.

between that and the selective mod'ing of topics, i decided fuck it and simply don't bother to post that much anymore.

If Trump and his comrades hadn’t stoked their fear and anger over a big lie, the riot on the 6th never would have happened.

Not all Trump cultists want to murder any police officers who aren't fellow fascists ....

... oh wait, they actually do. To be fair, it's not just the police that they want dead. They also want to murder public officials, members of the military, and bascially anyone who isn't a fellow fascist.

Marginalizing it? I disagree. For example I am conflating it to the BLM riots. IMO if law enforcement were allowed to police the BLM riots appropriately then Jan 6th never happens.
she's fine with her side getting fed up and throwing shit around. you do it and oh no. crime of the century.

it's why i separate reasons from actions. i don't care your reason - if you advocate violence for YOUR views, you advocate violence.

period.

the fact of the matter, time and time again when i try to engage with coyote she suddenly finds me to be a troll, tired of talking about it or it goes downhill as soon as i present my thoughts on the topic.

between that and the selective mod'ing of topics, i decided fuck it and simply don't bother to post that much anymore.

Yeah....

she's fine with her side getting fed up and throwing shit around. you do it and oh no. crime of the century.

it's why i separate reasons from actions. i don't care your reason - if you advocate violence for YOUR views, you advocate violence.

period.
Contrary to the right wing media portrayal, protestors who committed violent acts during the summer were prosecuted.

Just an example.

Right and the rioters felt empowered after literally seeing BLM get away with murder all summer. Didn’t believe there would be any repercussions. If the BLM rioters were treated the same as those on Jan 6th (jail) then there would be one or two vs. hundreds. Just my opinion. Don’t have any proof either way.

I don't think so...for one they should not all be treated the same. In the Floyd riots, those who were caught destroying property, committing arson or assaulting should be taken up on charges, and many were. Not only that but you had federal goons dispatched to pick them up off the streets. Actions varied because you had multiple jurisdictions. With the Capitol riot, one event, one place, and that was inside the Capitol. There were those that short of storming it (peaceful protesters) and those that didn't. It wasn't like any other riot. It was an attack on something that is as sacred as a secular thing can be, to our nation and that embodies many of our most important ideals. That is why I object to conflating, it just isn't the same and recognizing this isn't minimizing the damage done by the riots done over the summer, it is acknowledging that one event represents a bridge too far for our country. Just my opinion, but I strongly on it.

Contrary to the right wing media portrayal, protestors who committed violent acts during the summer were prosecuted.

Just an example.

Wasn't it a line from a famous song that one is the loneliest number that you'll ever choose?
Were you born in Dickwadistan??

Last edited:

Forum List

Back