Capitol insurrection hearings.

Yes, there is.

You read the description of the definition of "terrorism".

The people involved in the Jan. 6th events went there with the expressed intent of stopping the gov't from certifying the electoral count. And they were violent in that action.
Then why aren’t there charges for terrorism?

I'm not a moron. You're ignorant.

Russian targeted the US with disinformation about Biden in an effort to help Trump and hurt Biden. You believe the propaganda.
Where did I post on anything in that link?

:oops8:

Where did I post on anything in that link?

:oops8:
"Derkach had been working with Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani and One America News network, which Trump has come to favor in the past year, to push the falsehood that the Democratic presidential nominee acted improperly when, as vice president, he worked to remove a corrupt Ukrainian prosecutor, supposedly to protect a company his son, Hunter, had been working for. In fact, Joe Biden was advancing the consensus goal of the United States, the European Union, the International Monetary Fund and others to rid Ukraine of corruption."

You repeat the propaganda.

While I am pumping up my tires for my daily bike ride, I have the “capitol insurrection hearings” playing on my TV with the sound turned off. This is the best way to take in what is happening.
/——/The purpose of this show trial is to scare off d as ny other outsider who thinks of coming to Washington DC to drain the swamp.
I don’t care if you’re liberal or conservative, and genuinely wanted to stop public corruption, would you go through what Trump and his family has to do the right thing?

Among all the rioters on January 6th there were a group of heavily armed militia groups that intended to do real harm to our nation. When Trump was at the White House stirring up the crowd before the riot and attack on the capital. His close friend Roger Stone was at the Capitol consulting with the militia leaders. Of all the investigations going on, this is the one that should be given the most priority. It was my belief he was coordinating the attack at Trump's request. All means necessary should be used to get to the bottom of this. Remember, the people who invaded the capital and attempted to overthrow our government did so carrying Trump flags.
/———/ “attempted to overthrow our government did so carrying Trump flags.”
Anybody can wave a Trump flag and wear a MAGA hat. If they carried flags from the Chicago Cubs, would you have thought the National League was trying to overthrow the government?

/———/ “attempted to overthrow our government did so carrying Trump flags.”
Anybody can wave a Trump flag and wear a MAGA hat. If they carried flags from the Chicago Cubs, would you have thought the National League was trying to overthrow the government?
They said that was what they were doing. They were happy to say it anytime shoved a microphone in their faces.

"Derkach had been working with Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani and One America News network, which Trump has come to favor in the past year, to push the falsehood that the Democratic presidential nominee acted improperly when, as vice president, he worked to remove a corrupt Ukrainian prosecutor, supposedly to protect a company his son, Hunter, had been working for. In fact, Joe Biden was advancing the consensus goal of the United States, the European Union, the International Monetary Fund and others to rid Ukraine of corruption."

You repeat the propaganda.
Nope. You are lying again.

I take nothing from alt-left Huffpo.

GOP Lawmaker Stands By Comparison Of Capitol Riot To A ‘Normal Tourist Visit’​

Rep. Andrew Clyde (R-Ga.) stood by his comments comparing the riot that overtook the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 to what happens during a “normal tourist visit.”

Clyde made his initial comments at a committee hearing in May. He said that he helped his colleagues barricade a door to prevent a mob from breaking in — but, he added, it wasn’t that bad, because “the House floor was never breached.” While there were “some rioters,” he said it was a “bold-faced lie” to call it an insurrection.

GOP Lawmaker Stands By Comparison Of Capitol Riot To A ‘Normal Tourist Visit’

Clyde is obviously insane! He should be expelled from Congress. I would guess that "tourists" don't usually injure or kill anyone during a "normal tourist visit" to the Capitol.

Nope. You are lying again.

I take nothing from alt-left Huffpo.
Nope. Straight from the Trump administration. They reported and sanction people pushing the propaganda that you are repeating.

GOP Lawmaker Stands By Comparison Of Capitol Riot To A ‘Normal Tourist Visit’​

Rep. Andrew Clyde (R-Ga.) stood by his comments comparing the riot that overtook the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 to what happens during a “normal tourist visit.”

Clyde made his initial comments at a committee hearing in May. He said that he helped his colleagues barricade a door to prevent a mob from breaking in — but, he added, it wasn’t that bad, because “the House floor was never breached.” While there were “some rioters,” he said it was a “bold-faced lie” to call it an insurrection.

GOP Lawmaker Stands By Comparison Of Capitol Riot To A ‘Normal Tourist Visit’

Clyde is obviously insane! He should be expelled from Congress. I would guess that "tourists" don't usually injure or kill anyone during a "normal tourist visit".
Mostly peaceful…..

Nope. Once again you are dull of shit.

You owe me an apology.

You owe me an apology.
I’m sorry you are a lying fuckwit.

Feel better, Gomer?

Lying about what? I provided proof from Trump's own administration.

Are you realizing yet that you're a useful idiot?
Dude, you just brought a link about Russian meddling. I have said nothing about that, Dumbass.

You weren't aware that you were the useful idiot for the Russian meddling.

Useful idiots rarely are aware of their usefulness.

Because they're idiots.
Weird how you claim I am a useful idiot on a topic I have not commented on.:cuckoo:

I have kicked your ass so hard you cant even stay on topic, Clown.:laugh:

Forum List

Back