Capitol insurrection hearings.

coyote - i've gone to hell and back to work with you, present facts as i've seen them, and even would bust my ass to get you to do things like "define success on the wall policy" after you kept saying TRUMP FAILED.

all i asked for was a criteria for success. you would not have it. i was trolling you, you said.

then, you demanded i stop doing the WHAT ABOUT SO AND SO and stick to the person/topic. i did. in good faith., you did not. when pressed, you again blew up on me and started on this patch of MY being full of shit.

i can go on and on with this shit.

when you excuse YOUR SIDE for blowing up court houses, killing people, mass riots, you simply say "well they were pushed too far"

so you DO advocate violence, or at least try to excuse it FOR YOUR SIDE.

you demand every facet of proof yet offer none yourself. just opinions and raw emotions.

i've offered as much introspection as any one person can offer - and more. you get pissed, scream I'M TIRED OF THIS CONVERSATION (as you did in this very thread) and run off in a huff saying you will ignore me for awhile.

all because i made you drop emotional validation and present unbiased facts. that pained you to no end.

so don't give me this im a liar shit. it's once again self serving, not true, and simply solidifies my statement of you being only after emotional satisfaction / validation.

if those fuck heads in portland can set fire to buildings and attack innocents and you don't raise an eyebrow, don't give me a bunch of crap about people storming the capital when the capital videos themselves are off limits.

you found a few videos that makes you happy, so no need to see them all. sorry, thats crap on a wicker stick. LETS SEE ALL THE GOD DAMN EVIDENCE THEN PASS JUDGEMENT.

that's what people in search of honesty do.

try it.
More effort than that emotionally incontinent hack is worth, but.....

standing-ovation.gif

Yes, you have commented on the topic since you're repeating the Russian propaganda.

That makes you a useful idiot.
Nope. More of your lies.

I said nothing about Russia meddling in the election, Clown.

You lost your last marble. :cuckoo:

If someone smashed through your window, it is perfectly legal for you to shoot them.

That's not true in all cases, some States require you to retreat, so unless you can prove you had no where to go, you're toast. But the capitol is no one's home.

i did support it.

you deleted my thread just now that showed your insane bias. threads you like remain thread you don't get moved/deleted.
Are we even on the same page?

You accused me of supporting violence. Your linked thread has nothing to do with that and I posted zero topical material.

Your beef is a moderation issue, which I explained privately, and am telling you again needs to be taken up via pm (with any mod).

So please provide a link to where I have supported violence and rioting.

That's not true in all cases, some States require you to retreat, so unless you can prove you had no where to go, you're toast. But the capitol is no one's home.

I don't believe there is any state that has a duty to retreat in your own home. If you can find one, go ahead and provide it.

The Capitol Police were protecting members of Congress. They had retreated to the last set of doors before the Congressional chambers. The rioters kept coming.

I've used this analogy many times, no one wants to ever discuss it.
Imagine if thousands of rioters had attacked the White House and hundreds had poured in, overwhelming Secret Service and smashing through windows and doors. Imagine if a handful of Secret Service agents were the last protection in a hallway leading to the Oval Office. Imagine if a rioter had smashed the door leading to that hallway and started to come through.

No one, and I mean no one, would be surprised that such a person would be shot by Secret Service.

How idiotic! In fact we Democrats are the ones who understand social science as well as natural science, and do indeed know about causation. We know that endless barrages of white-right violent treasonous propaganda caused a lot of you to eschew democratic principles and support a deranged Orange Pervert as dictator. The lines of causation are easy to trace... to white-right media, to a history of mad individualistic selfishness which afflicts this nation's culture, to the spoiled arrested-adolescent attitude of many entitled whites who think they're made in God's image... HAAAAAAAAAA!!! Nope, you're confused. Y'all are in the image of assorted demons.

So tell the class exactly what Trump policies did you object to.

Don't condescend to me, traitor.

"puppet of globalists" = meaningless cliche you learned from white-right media

Trumpolini, the traitor you traitors idolize, screwed up the pandemic response in every way possible. And he screwed up everything else, ran this country deeply into debt, threw shit on our image internationally, coddled Kim, spread his cheeks for Putin and otherwise shamed and degraded the USA, as do you by supporting his psychotic ass.

Shut up, traitor.

:link::link::link::link::link:

And the Capitol police budget is a quarter of the secret service budget which protects 2 public servants.
You are a fucking moron.

Get an education on a topic for once in your life, Clown.

Are we even on the same page?

You accused me of supporting violence. Your linked thread has nothing to do with that and I posted zero topical material.

Your beef is a moderation issue, which I explained privately, and am telling you again needs to be taken up via pm (with any mod).

So please provide a link to where I have supported violence and rioting.
you do wordsmith it to give yourself something to hide behind but fine. your game, i'll play.

a typical "yes it was wrong HOWEVER" you love to do:
"And I will agree it has gone on for too long. It would have died down to a few embers if the feds hadn’t been sent in and grossly exceeded their stated mandate of simply protecting a federal building, kidnapping people off the street, assaulting and arresting journalists and independent observers."

the feds back off shortly. riots went on for months and still ongoing. to blame the feds for it is a "yes but HOWEVER..." you look to excuse the choices violent people made due to the actions of others. HOWEVER, you do NOT give "the other side" that same disclaimer.

i don't put disclaimers on my statements, coyote. i do not believe either side has some fucked up fundamental right to be violence cause the system has ignored them. another point you love to use.

example 2 - this is fun!

"There've been a multitude of assassinate Obama Twitter craps as well. I don't recall any particular outrage at that. Do you? Do you remember if the anti-Obama folk denounced it in the way you seem to think hasn't happened here?"

in this case, you now say "well you are not denouncing it so ergo you must agree with it!" yet, you refuse to be held to that standard, don't you?

so by your own words here, if you don't denounce it, you support it. YOUR WORDS TO ANOTHER. you give several examples of someone not denouncing something, ergo they agree. you use that method here and while searching, i saw you bitch someone out for using that thought process on you.

need we go on? all i am asking you to do is live by the same standards you fling at others.

you refuse.

battleship sunk. care to continue?

Last edited:
Here is a longer video of the 1979 purge. Watch it and realize what power can do in the wrong hands:

I don't think so...for one they should not all be treated the same. In the Floyd riots, those who were caught destroying property, committing arson or assaulting should be taken up on charges, and many were. Not only that but you had federal goons dispatched to pick them up off the streets. Actions varied because you had multiple jurisdictions. With the Capitol riot, one event, one place, and that was inside the Capitol. There were those that short of storming it (peaceful protesters) and those that didn't. It wasn't like any other riot. It was an attack on something that is as sacred as a secular thing can be, to our nation and that embodies many of our most important ideals. That is why I object to conflating, it just isn't the same and recognizing this isn't minimizing the damage done by the riots done over the summer, it is acknowledging that one event represents a bridge too far for our country. Just my opinion, but I strongly on it.
Some were, most weren’t and Democrats created Go Fund Me pages to get them bail. Pretty said and empowered more riots, including Jan 6

Except, liar, I've said the same thing over and over essentially but you are so stuck on your labels you ignore it. Once someone starts to destroy property, assaults a person, or lays a hand on a police officer, it is no longer a peaceful protest and people should be charged accordingly. I don't know about you, other than the fact that you are a liar, but I have never advocated violence or advocated FOR violence.

How about providing a link to support your claim? You never do, but what the hell.

In the meantime, I can predict your likely response "...but but but you didn't scream loudly enough about the summer riots"... (yes, your calculus IS that predictable). Well, add some introspection and apply your own standards to your own (defensive and but but but) reactions to the Capitol riot and the picture is rather telling.

Yet you seem to be running away form the question posed to you in post 519. Hummmmmmm

Forum List

Back