What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Democrat Variant is the Most Dangerous and Threatening Virus We’re Fighting Against

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Here is a fantastic article about the most dangerous variant:

The Democrat Variant is the Most Dangerous and Threatening Virus We’re Fighting Against​

"Never mind COVID-19. The Democrats certainly aren’t worried about it. If they were, thousands and thousands of COVID-19 infected illegal aliens wouldn’t be swarming into our country.

The Democrat variant is the most invasive, dangerous and threatening virus that our country faces right now.

It’s responsible for the astronomical rising prices of everything, the crime wave, getting rid of police, the loss of our freedoms, racism, an unprecedented illegal alien invasion, the unavailability of products and workers, draconian COVID-19 restrictions, and much more."

More below:

JackOfNoTrades

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is a fantastic article about the most dangerous variant:

The Democrat Variant is the Most Dangerous and Threatening Virus We’re Fighting Against​

"Never mind COVID-19. The Democrats certainly aren’t worried about it. If they were, thousands and thousands of COVID-19 infected illegal aliens wouldn’t be swarming into our country.

The Democrat variant is the most invasive, dangerous and threatening virus that our country faces right now.

It’s responsible for the astronomical rising prices of everything, the crime wave, getting rid of police, the loss of our freedoms, racism, an unprecedented illegal alien invasion, the unavailability of products and workers, draconian COVID-19 restrictions, and much more."

More below:

Then stay in your basement and hide. You'll be safe there.
The rest of us..will go on living.
Your incessant whining is tiring.

irosie91

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I is old-----I registered as a DEMOCRAT the very day I turned 21. -----Old me
SAYS-----the donkey of 2021 is beyond "variant"------it is MUTANT

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Look at this Democrat Pelosi side show this morning....look at the coached rent a cops whine like little bitches.....no wonder they couldn't defend OUR capitol building.....this is a staged political show for weak minded democrats....one of them that suffered a mild concussion is crying on the stand.....unbelievable....the USA's days are numbered....

GLASNOST

Gold Member
Reaction score
.......................... The Democrat Variant is the Most Dangerous and Threatening Virus We’re Fighting Against
I don't think the Democratic party is any worse than the alternative but here is an example that might support the OP:

OP
EvMetro

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The leader of the most dangerous variant spent campaign season in the basement, so why would I want to go there?

BasicHumanUnit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You reap what you sow.
More high level democrats will need to meet this fate to wake their woke asses up to REALITY
When enough of them die at the hands of the savages they coddle,
NowTHIS is SocialJustice.jpg

Democrat politicians spending millions on personal security, while fueling crime and taking your guns away.
Basically, democrats say "My life is omnipotent....Your life is meaningless". Good, Stay in your Democrat Utopia.

If these thugs really want to improve their situation in life, they would seek out those who create the policies that keep them oppressed. Democrats as always.
NewYorkDemocratSavagery.jpg

Last edited:

JackOfNoTrades

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Look at this Democrat Pelosi side show this morning....look at the coached rent a cops whine like little bitches.....no wonder they couldn't defend OUR capitol building.....this is a staged political show for weak minded democrats....one of them that suffered a mild concussion is crying on the stand.....unbelievable....the USA's days are numbered....
Just wait. It's gonna get worse for Republicans. So much for the "law and order" party. Should be the "insurrection because we are unhappy" party. :)

DrLove

Diamond Member
Reaction score
LifeZette? :laughing0301:

• Overall, we rate Lifezette Right biased based on story selection that always favors the right and denigrates the left. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to the promotion of conspiracy theories and a poor fact check record. Lifezette is one failed fact check away from moving to the Questionable source list.

JackOfNoTrades

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
The leader of the most dangerous variant spent campaign season in the basement, so why would I want to go there?
Except he didn't. And even if he did, that makes your savior's defeat look even worse.
Again, stay in your basement or stop whining. It's getting tiresome.

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Just wait. It's gonna get worse for Republicans. So much for the "law and order" party. Should be the "insurrection because we are unhappy" party. :)
This is a joke and every sensible adult can see that...these statements by the capitol cops are written for them and their acting skills suck....are you watching?....its a joke....don't you dare call out law and order after what we have been through the last two years due to democrat law breaking....

22lcidw

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Allegiance to the nation is now mostly by party affiliation. Progs dying does not affect me.

B. Kidd

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This is a joke and every sensible adult can see that...these statements by the capitol cops are written for them and their acting skills suck....are you watching?....its a joke....don't you dare call out law and order after what we have been through the last two years due to democrat law breaking....

Even their fake crying looks more like a sinus problem. :boo_hoo14:

JackOfNoTrades

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am. Personally, I would have just straight up released the names of the Republicans who gave the rioters logistical help in the days leading up to January 6th then let the chips fall where they may.

But if this is what you truly believe, then the Republican party can no longer claim moral high ground of the "law and order" party.
That ship, just sailed a short time ago.

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I am. Personally, I would have just straight up released the names of the Republicans who gave the rioters logistical help in the days leading up to January 6th then let the chips fall where they may.

But if this is what you truly believe, then the Republican party can no longer claim moral high ground of the "law and order" party.
That ship, just sailed a short time ago.
The undercover FBI agents and informants led the way into the building and amped it all up to a fever pitch....they wanted an over reaction....

DukeU

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The mutants are on C-Span right now exaggerating 1/6!
They have to keep the public's focus on the staged capitol protest...... If the focus is on *biden's policies, the democrats are in trouble.

1627397894023.png

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It must say sniffle here in their statements....talk about coached....please tell me you libs aren't this stupid....

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Pelosi should have hired real actors....this is blowing up in her face....

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List