Capitol insurrection hearings.

she's fine with her side getting fed up and throwing shit around. you do it and oh no. crime of the century.

it's why i separate reasons from actions. i don't care your reason - if you advocate violence for YOUR views, you advocate violence.

period.
Except, liar, I've said the same thing over and over essentially but you are so stuck on your labels you ignore it. Once someone starts to destroy property, assaults a person, or lays a hand on a police officer, it is no longer a peaceful protest and people should be charged accordingly. I don't know about you, other than the fact that you are a liar, but I have never advocated violence or advocated FOR violence.

How about providing a link to support your claim? You never do, but what the hell.

In the meantime, I can predict your likely response "...but but but you didn't scream loudly enough about the summer riots"... (yes, your calculus IS that predictable). Well, add some introspection and apply your own standards to your own (defensive and but but but) reactions to the Capitol riot and the picture is rather telling.

Except, liar, I've said the same thing over and over essentially but you are so stuck on your labels you ignore it. Once someone starts to destroy property, assaults a person, or lays a hand on a police officer, it is no longer a peaceful protest and people should be charged accordingly. I don't know about you, other than the fact that you are a liar, but I have never advocated violence or advocated FOR violence.

How about providing a link to support your claim? You never do, but what the hell.

In the meantime, I can predict your likely response "...but but but you didn't scream loudly enough about the summer riots"... (yes, your calculus IS that predictable). Well, add some introspection and apply your own standards to your own (defensive and but but but) reactions to the Capitol riot and the picture is rather telling.
coyote - i've gone to hell and back to work with you, present facts as i've seen them, and even would bust my ass to get you to do things like "define success on the wall policy" after you kept saying TRUMP FAILED.

all i asked for was a criteria for success. you would not have it. i was trolling you, you said.

then, you demanded i stop doing the WHAT ABOUT SO AND SO and stick to the person/topic. i did. in good faith., you did not. when pressed, you again blew up on me and started on this patch of MY being full of shit.

i can go on and on with this shit.

when you excuse YOUR SIDE for blowing up court houses, killing people, mass riots, you simply say "well they were pushed too far"

so you DO advocate violence, or at least try to excuse it FOR YOUR SIDE.

you demand every facet of proof yet offer none yourself. just opinions and raw emotions.

i've offered as much introspection as any one person can offer - and more. you get pissed, scream I'M TIRED OF THIS CONVERSATION (as you did in this very thread) and run off in a huff saying you will ignore me for awhile.

all because i made you drop emotional validation and present unbiased facts. that pained you to no end.

so don't give me this im a liar shit. it's once again self serving, not true, and simply solidifies my statement of you being only after emotional satisfaction / validation.

if those fuck heads in portland can set fire to buildings and attack innocents and you don't raise an eyebrow, don't give me a bunch of crap about people storming the capital when the capital videos themselves are off limits.

you found a few videos that makes you happy, so no need to see them all. sorry, thats crap on a wicker stick. LETS SEE ALL THE GOD DAMN EVIDENCE THEN PASS JUDGEMENT.

that's what people in search of honesty do.

try it.

Last edited:
and Coyote as for providing links - i always do. shall we go back to a thread of mine YOU LOCKED because i didn't have a link in it to start the thread?

i did. i took me days to get you to see it. then all you did was remove your comment about no link and left it locked.

fair and honesty. uh huh. history disagrees with you.

Ask Dirty Pelosi how many FBI agents and Antifa Terrorist were in the crowd
wgfpes8hcpk61.jpg

Repubs are trying to defund the police and refuse to pass the bill on increasing Capitol Police budget.

Gosh, could you be any more of hypocrites than you are.....?

You freaking idiot, the capitol police already have a budget twice that of Atlanta and 30% higher than Detroit, all that to protect 535 public servants. Here's a question, where does congress get the constitutional authority to run a police force in the first place? Law enforcement is an executive branch function.

You freaking idiot, the capitol police already have a budget twice that of Atlanta and 30% higher than Detroit, all that to protect 535 public servants. Here's a question, where does congress get the constitutional authority to run a police force in the first place? Law enforcement is an executive branch function.

And the Capitol police budget is a quarter of the secret service budget which protects 2 public servants.

Safety is only a need of the ruling class!
Muppets are on their own.
Buy more guns n' ammo, please.

coyote - i've gone to hell and back to work with you, present facts as i've seen them, and even would bust my ass to get you to do things like "define success on the wall policy" after you kept saying TRUMP FAILED.

all i asked for was a criteria for success. you would not have it. i was trolling you, you said.

then, you demanded i stop doing the WHAT ABOUT SO AND SO and stick to the person/topic. i did. in good faith., you did not. when pressed, you again blew up on me and started on this patch of MY being full of shit.

when you excuse YOUR SIDE for blowing up court houses, killing people, mass riots, you simply say "well they were pushed too far"

you demand every facet of proof yet offer none yourself. just opinions and raw emotions.

i've offered as much introspection as any one person can offer - and more. you get pissed, scream I'M TIRED OF THIS CONVERSATION (as you did in this very thread) and run off in a huff saying you will ignore me for awhile.

all because i made you drop emotional validation and present unbiased facts. that pained you to no end.

so don't give me this im a liar shit. it's once again self serving, not true, and simply solidifies my statement of you being only after emotional satisfaction / validation.

if those fuck heads in portland can set fire to buildings and attack innocents and you don't raise an eyebrow, don't give me a bunch of crap about people storming the capital when the capital videos themselves are off limits.

you found a few videos that makes you happy, so no need to see them all. sorry, thats crap on a wicker stick. LETS SEE ALL THE GOD DAMN EVIDENCE THEN PASS JUDGEMENT.

try it.
Let me dumb it down. You repeatedly accuse me of taking positions or supporting things that I do not because I am a label to you (filed under leftist wing nuts). As long discussions run along that line, they aren’t discussions. I won’t discuss a position I didn’t take to begin with, hence, my request that you supply a link to where I said or supported such a position, but you never do. It is not about links in general.

Second, I am not the only mod who moves threads or closes threads, including yours. If you have an issue with contact a mod, any mod. You know this in the rules right? For some reason I cannot change font stuff on my iPad browser so pretend this paragraph is red and take your complaints to pm.

Have you considered looking it up yourself like a big boy?

try it.
"Your side"

Thanks for telling us you support the lobotomized hillbilly insurrection.

iceberg

You said: “... when you excuse YOUR SIDE for blowing up court houses, killing people, mass riots, you simply say "well they were pushed too far"”

Right here is where I call you a liar. I have never excused those actions, period. And you never provide a link to where I have said anything like that.

This is why we can’t have an honest conversation.

iceberg

You said: “... when you excuse YOUR SIDE for blowing up court houses, killing people, mass riots, you simply say "well they were pushed too far"”

Right here is where I call you a liar. I have never excused those actions, period. And you never provide a link to where I have said anything like that.

This is why we can’t have an honest conversation.
please show me where you said that was bad and they should be prosecuted and it needs to be stopped.

go ahead.

Forum List

Back