Capitol insurrection hearings.

So when you said "there's a video", you neglected to let us know that the video you're referring to doesn't support your lie.

You owe me an apology.
I’m sorry for your ignorance.

Feel better, Buttercup?

Maybe you need to read up on what a Quid Pro Quo really is. You see, both parties must be aware that there is a contingency agreement. Zelensky said himself that he was not aware of any such contingency and was not operating under that pretense post phone call
Irrelevant. It was Trump's intent. Sorry. Everyone knows this.

why do you not care to see the actual building security video?
youd NEVER Allow Trump to hide video of something.

The Left Are Amazing People, Ice:
  1. They elect a guy famous for molesting unwilling children and wives and swimming naked in front of unwilling female security, then don't skip a beat attacking Trump for just SAYING that contestants in his pageants would sometimes throw themselves at others voluntarily hoping to win.
  2. They found 500 doctors to swear that Trump was dangerously incompetent without even meeting him as he orchestrated the best economy and other matters of any president in 100 years, but can't find one doctor nor care to have an 80 year old fossil who forgets everything, can't carry a sentence, trips wherever he goes then confuses his sister for his wife while asking the Speaker to direct him in what to do, to even take a simple cognitive test.
  3. They stand up for Tranny rights, by demanding they crash right through the rights of actual, legitimate, real women.
  4. They want to make every effort to suppress Covid and protect lives at any cost, then admit millions of untested, undocumented illegals from 3rd world countries and clandestinely spread them all around the country in secret locations.
  5. They are incensed over a 4 hour long protest at the Capitol THEY caused, after flagrantly supporting hundreds of violent riots spaning 4 MONTHS wrecking dozens of cities doing billions of damage in property and lost business.
  6. They've ridiculed even looking into whether anything was wrong about the 2020 election, after spending three years and 30 million dollars looking under every rock for Russians who placed ads in Facebook while their Hillary tried to pan off her book on what "really" happened.
  7. They deem the entire GOP party a dangerous source of violence and misinformation to be censored for challenging the election, while promoting hate and violence themselves while redoubling their own misinformation about it.
  8. They say that every vote matters because elections are so paramount, then oppose every effort to shore up laws to prevent cheating.
  9. Now they want to get to the bottom of 1/6:
    1. By hand-picking only people with obvious bias toward their side.
    2. By excluding raw, unedited video.
    3. And by refusing to admit anyone to the committee who would look at the real cause of the riot, their "election."

Seems to me most of it is out there already ... it doesn’t convince you that hey...”Houston we have a problem”?

Just to understand where I am coming from, I am sick to death people stuck tight to their conspiracy riddled bits of jetsam, insisting that what happened didn’t, and oh by the way “squirrel”! People a scrabbling for any bit of flotsam they can use to bolster claims and “theories” that are either unsupported by facts or demonstrate ly wrong. What is notable is that initial bipartisan unity, right after, when people were recovering from the horror of what happened to our capital, fractured as they began to calculate their political futures in an undeniably cynical way.

I can’t see two reasonable sides this because one side is so clearly wrong in it’s attempt marginalize this event.
Marginalizing it? I disagree. For example I am conflating it to the BLM riots. IMO if law enforcement were allowed to police the BLM riots appropriately then Jan 6th never happens.

You think I’m ignorant because I don’t believe your lies?

You realize you’re just repeating Russian propaganda. Again.
Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Now you are reduced to RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA!

what a moron you are.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

It’s because there is no case to be made.

Yes, there is.

You read the description of the definition of "terrorism".

The people involved in the Jan. 6th events went there with the expressed intent of stopping the gov't from certifying the electoral count. And they were violent in that action.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Now you are reduced to RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA!

what a moron you are.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
I'm not a moron. You're ignorant.

Russian targeted the US with disinformation about Biden in an effort to help Trump and hurt Biden. You believe the propaganda.

Forum List

Back