Capitol insurrection hearings.

A rotten apple of propaganda was dropped into the barrel and the entire barrel was destroyed. Some cannot be saved. There is no political or cultural Narcan for people like this. They will spend the remainder of their lives drooling on sidewalks and sticking pins in Voodoo effigies of the former president. The real danger is that these people are rote voters.

Be serious….
Other than covering for Trump, do you REALLY believe the election was stolen?

If that were truly the case then Republicans could name who they wanted without interference from Nancy.
The opposite.

McCarthy knew the rules, they were the same rules Republicans in charge put in place for their Benghazi hearings.

McCarthy lobbied the Senate to reject the independent commission....Trump didn't want one so he flipped and didn't want an investigation, even though the House passed it in a bipartisan vote.

Then McCarthy on this special investigation committee appointed a bunch of idiot dog and pony show Rs to the special investigation, which HE KNEW Nancy would reject.... So that he could cancel this investigation as well....cancel Republican participation....

Why are Trumpers so AFRAID of an investigation into the Trump insurrection/riot?

Have you asked yourself that?

Or do you already know the answer to that...

and this is WHY you are afraid of the truth coming out in any investigation, thus against them all?

People were very clear on their opposition to Trump's policies, none of which made the country any stronger.

No, they were not clear. The average Biden voter can’t name more than 2 Trump policies with which they disagree.

Yeah, uh, not really. I mean I know they hurt your white male fragility by taking down that statue of an old racist, but that's really not going too far. .

Again, the racism thing. Do you think about anything except race? Your brain has been completely soaked with liberal propaganda and myths.

Yes, Covid was his fault.

Saying, "Things were fine before Covid" is like saying, "The Titanic was making excellent time before it hit the iceberg".

All the "Good" things like low unemployment and a booming economy were true before Trump got there, and he managed to fuck them up. (you probably didn't notice because you were steaming there was a black guy in there.)

Funny thing, if we held every leader in the world to this standard they all failed during COVID, minus China, oddly enough. The US recovery started during Trump’s tenure and is continuing now, no thanks to the imbecile in the White House who is doing nothing but contributing to what will be long-term inflation.

And there is the racial thing again. Evidently, I didn’t like Obama because he was black. I don’t like Biden and he is as white as the driven snow. Funny how that lefty brain of yours works.

Oh, noes, not the "Globalists".

Uh, guy, Globalism is inevitable. We live on one world, and we are all kind of dependent on each other. This is why Trump's president was such a fucking diaster.

Trump’s presidency is what saved us from Hillary. Unfortunately, COVID screwed that up and now we are back on a path to destruction. No, globalism is not inevitable unless we allow politicians like Biden to take control. You have bought into the globalists, one-world government nonsense.

Zelensky didn't want to get involved in our politics... but you can tell from the meeting that Trump was holding up aid to the Ukraine to get him to look into Hunter's activities.

Pass the sphagetti or I'll let Vlad rape your country is a quid pro quo

It's weird that Zelensky knew what was expected of him and yet didn’t make any moves to fulfill his end of the deal. What was the hold-up? Could it be that he didn’t realize that aid was contingent upon investigating Hunter? Could it be that Hunter was actually treasonous which is why Trump suggested they investigate? (YES) The entire investigation was nothing more than a witch hunt. You are merely one of the useful idiots that aren’t capable of seeing through your indoctrination and believe anything those fools tell you.

Last edited:
Trump officials claimed it was a normal tourist visit .. and then it turns out Mo Brooks wore body armor the Trump's peaceful riot on 1/6.
If it was a normal tourist visit, why did Republicans run and hide?

These were loyal Trump supporters, they should have gone over and embraced them

Coming from someone who demands others apply standards he himself will not, that is an appropriate comment. Where as your response to the Floyd riots has been one of perpetual partisan outrage and emotional rants, and demands that leftists own it....your response to the Capitol riot has been somewhat...more muted shall we say?

Denying there was even an assault, calling them drama queens?

Post in thread 'U.S.Capitol on lockdown'
U.S.Capitol on lockdown

Then denying they were Trump supporters and blaming ANTIFA (hey...did you even once ask for some proof that the Floyd rioters were all Antifa/BLM?)

Post in thread 'Does this make the right Antifa now?'
Does this make the right Antifa now?

Totally down playing what happened...excusing the Trump fanatics by claiming the police let them in...

Post in thread 'Police literally opened the doors to the Capitol to protesters.'
Police literally opened the doors to the Capitol to protesters.

Post in thread 'Police literally opened the doors to the Capitol to protesters.'
Police literally opened the doors to the Capitol to protesters.

In fact...you didn’t even acknowledge that were rioters, you put it in quotes.
Post in thread 'Just saw on GMA that some politicians were hiding in their offices for FIVE HOURS terrified.'
Just saw on GMA that some politicians were hiding in their offices for FIVE HOURS terrified.

And this is the best:

Post in thread 'Now what will they do?'
Now what will they do?
“just because i don't attack who they attack doesn't mean i support or worship them. but stupid people are so very binary.”

Ever thought of applying that to others?
I do.

you just don't know what that looks like.

and I've said anyone that broke the law... Anywhere... should be prosecuted according to that law.

you seem to call Pelosi hand picking her witnesses and not allowing counter views to be OK.

I don't.

you seem to think that the police under siege have time to open doors and take selfies with the people there to harm them.

I don't.

you seem to think there is no need for all available evidence because you think some hand selected videos are good enough.

I don't.

I want all the evidence and all sides a chance to speak.

you don't.

your single minded vision where only YOU can be right certainly allows you a broad definition of ILLEGAL you fail to apply evenly.

it's a habit of yours.

as for this WORST ATTACK EVER!

more drama queens in action.

Last edited:
Be serious….
Other than covering for Trump, do you REALLY believe the election was stolen?

The fact that Democrats are desperately trying to make the pandemic rule changes(absentee balloting in particular) for the last election permanent tells you all you need to know. The fact that they do NOT want voter id tells you all you need to know. Yes, there was funny business. Maybe some of the useful idiot Democratic voters don't realize this, but the politicians they vote for certainly do and they want to preserve that edge by making it easier to cheat. The party that supports felons and other low-lives are willing to take the chance that their constituency is more likely to cheat...and they would be correct.

What is it Ray…

What do you REALLY believe about the election?
I believe that Trump got too close to exposing the real enemy of the American people-Washington. He was antagonizing the real masters of the game-the People's Republic of China. That why the election was rigged in broad daylight. They see you and people like you as useful idiots. They are just waiting for you to saw off the branch you are sitting on. Be my guest.

The fact that Democrats are desperately trying to make the pandemic rule changes(absentee balloting in particular) for the last election permanent tells you all you need to know. The fact that they do NOT want voter id tells you all you need to know. Yes, there was funny business. Maybe some of the useful idiot Democratic voters don't realize this, but the politicians they vote for certainly do and they want to preserve that edge by making it easier to cheat. The party that supports felons and other low-lives are willing to take the chance that their constituency is more likely to cheat...and they would be correct.

I have been using mail in ballots for a decade. If not, I couldn't vote. I can stand in line for hours and transportation to and from is expensive.. I 'm not alone. What's more, until Bush invaded Iraq I was a lifelong Republican.

The Republicans want to disenfranchise voters.

I have been using mail in ballots for a decade. If not, I couldn't vote. I can stand in line for hours and transportation to and from is expensive.. I 'm not alone. What's more, until Bush invaded Iraq I was a lifelong Republican.

The Republicans want to disenfranchise voters.
You must understand that this is not a Republican/Democrat thing. It is a "Washington" thing. Trump was outside Washington which is what got him elected.

You must understand that this is not a Republican/Democrat thing. It is a "Washington" thing. Trump was outside Washington which is what got him elected.

Trump has always been an outsider because he was a dumbass cheat and a bully. Look at his appalling track record the past 40 years.

I believe that Trump got too close to exposing the real enemy of the American people
Paranoia supplementing cultish devotion induces such notions, to be sure.

Meanwhile, police vividly recounting their struggle to defend American democracy against the invading Trump goons is a fitting accompaniment to the relentless prosecutions of hundreds of Trump goons who were identified and apprehended.

Screen Shot 2021-04-27 at 12.32.12 PM.png

Paranoia supplementing cultish devotion induces such notions, to be sure.

Meanwhile, police vividly recounting their struggle to defend American democracy against the invading Trump goons is a fitting accompaniment to the relentless prosecutions of hundreds of Trump goons who were identified and apprehended.

I hear back in WWII our GIs would stop a nazi invasion in progress and pose for pics.

well, after letting them on their turn with open arms.

I hear back in WWII our GIs would stop a nazi invasion in progress and pose for pics.

well, after letting them on their turn with open arms.
Whatever diversions you can contrive and whatever comfort you can derive from whatever you like to imagine you are hearing is needed, no doubt.

I believe that Trump got too close to exposing the real enemy of the American people-Washington. He was antagonizing the real masters of the game-the People's Republic of China. That why the election was rigged in broad daylight. They see you and people like you as useful idiots. They are just waiting for you to saw off the branch you are sitting on. Be my guest.
Thanks Ray…

I wasn’t sure if you were one of those Republicans who go along with these conspiracy theories tongue in cheek just to piss off Liberals
Or one of those Republicans who believes every conspiracy, the wilder the better

Thanks Ray…

I wasn’t sure if you were one of those Republicans who go along with these conspiracy theories tongue in cheek just to piss off Liberals
Or one of those Republicans who believes every conspiracy, the wilder the better
heh cause we know that's what you do to piss off conservatives.

far too much of that crap in here.

Forum List

Back