Police literally opened the doors to the Capitol to protesters.

but we're supposed to cry at how the reckless trumpers invaded a most sacred ground and took doors off hinges and shit.

Fabricated event so the on the house floor it became a no no to talk about mass voter fraud.

Yeah, it's the cops fault that the Trumpets got into the Capitol...Not the Trumpets...Or the Not-Trumpets..

Why people were rightfully fired
great.

but then the pro trump crowd didn't exactly storm the castle and break in now did they?

which is it?

both...

Untitled3.png

Anyone who gave aid and comfort to these ENEMY COMBATANTS is also 100% guilty of treason.
Untitled drawing - 2021-01-07T162511.989.png

Why people were rightfully fired
great.

but then the pro trump crowd didn't exactly storm the castle and break in now did they?

which is it?

both...

View attachment 439595
Those guys who did property damage will be in trouble, the people who were invited in = get out of jail free card. I mean hell go to the Capitol on a tour and they search you upon entry. There was an order from way up the food chain to invite folks in willy nilly.

Another image I didn’t understand

1610144873453.jpeg

WTF? Are they taking a tour?

100% coordinated,

There are a lot of Trump sympathizers in law enforcement, all over the country as well as among the Capital Police. In LA some cops just stood by and watched while a bunch of Trump thugs set upon a black woman... 'I'm Just Getting Cornered by 30, 40 People': A Trump Mob in Los Angeles Attacked a Black Woman on Same Day as U.S. Capitol Terror

The Capitol building is one the most secure in the USA, especially on the day in question. Those cops were given an order. They is no way they would risk their jobs, normal procedures, future employment and pensions.

Yeah, it's the cops fault that the Trumpets got into the Capitol...Not the Trumpets...Or the Not-Trumpets..
Well dummy, they opened the doors. That’s an open invitation.
Oh yeah, they said come on in and forget about security features and don't wipe yer feet. And the crowd was too ignorant to know that aught not go in...

Fuck off loser. As expected, that went right over your head.

Forum List

Back