U.S.Capitol on lockdown

Liberal leaders did not once complain about BLM and ANTIFA MOSTLY peaceful protests until it started to hurt Biden.

Why is anyone complaining? Just let it happen.

No National Guard and no police. Just let the mostly peaceful protest happen.

Anyone arrested should be immediately released. Right Portland?
People are complaining because Trump supporters, egged on by the president mounted an assault on the US capital and succeeded. I halfway expected an attack on the capital by foreign terrorists but I never dreamed it would come from so called "American Patriots" who in realty are home grown terrorist.
Look about four posts back. The people that did this before were praised.

The media is not going to tell the truth about anything. This protest is no different. This leaves no choice but to investigate any claims of fraud by the release of the ballots and machines in question. It is clear half the country wants proof there was no fraud. Hiding evidence and lying is not a way to prove that.

You have Trump's word that there was fraud. What more do you need?
Four more years of Trump and many people sent to jail, people expelled from Congress and the Senate. For starters.
With all the talk about the 25th Amendment at the moment, you'll be lucky to get 4 more days.
Why were they heroes assflap?
Assflap. Lol
That is his name, isn't it? It works for me.

GHWB would not approve of you.
True

bush41 was a yankee carpetbagger who never cared much for the voters who elected him

Your Orange God would totally fuck you over and betray you if he thought it would benefit him.
Wait until military mutinies against Washington D.C. they don't control the troops political feelings. Criminals in Congress finally got a reality check from citizens of the United States.

The military isn't going to lift a finger for Trump.
This is just the begining ?.

Liberal leaders did not once complain about BLM and ANTIFA MOSTLY peaceful protests until it started to hurt Biden.

Why is anyone complaining? Just let it happen.

No National Guard and no police. Just let the mostly peaceful protest happen.

Anyone arrested should be immediately released. Right Portland?
People are complaining because Trump supporters, egged on by the president mounted an assault on the US capital and succeeded. I halfway expected an attack on the capital by foreign terrorists but I never dreamed it would come from so called "American Patriots" who in realty are home grown terrorist.
Assault? The police opened the barricade and let them in.

Fucking drama queens.

After this election, rife with fraud, DC should have expected to be descended upon by honest Americans.

And those who believed in fraud went to court and lost. End of story. But I do like the "Look what she was wearing, she was practically asking to be raped" analogy. POS.
After this election, rife with fraud, DC should have expected to be descended upon by honest Americans.

And those who believed in fraud went to court and lost. End of story. But I do like the "Look what she was wearing, she was practically asking to be raped" analogy. POS.
Sorry ‘POS’ we’re entitled to 4 years of coup behavior. It’s only fair.

No, you're entitled to lose because that's what you guys did, you just did it again last night x2.
There is already evidence of real time vote switching from last night's election. Purdue suddenly lost 32,000 votes. Votes only go up, not down.

If you do not believe yours eyes you have huge problems.

You realize that's TV, not actual votes, right?

The media is not going to tell the truth about anything. This protest is no different. This leaves no choice but to investigate any claims of fraud by the release of the ballots and machines in question. It is clear half the country wants proof there was no fraud. Hiding evidence and lying is not a way to prove that.

Four more years of Trump and many people sent to jail, people expelled from Congress and the Senate. For starters.
With all the talk about the 25th Amendment at the moment, you'll be lucky to get 4 more days.
Why were they heroes assflap?
Assflap. Lol
That is his name, isn't it? It works for me.
Is it now. Very original. Trump has two
Weeks left and leftists still yell for impeachment. Amazing

What do you call a"patriot" planting IED'S throughout our capital building Trumpies?

Or are you going to try and rationalize domestic terrorism now.
Patriots stand-up against the usurpation of our Constitution by the liberal media and their Democratic Party handlers. Lexington and Concord was today. Innocent patriot was murdered in cold blood. This is an uprising against the Washington D.C. liberal media cabal.
And guess who can be charged with her murder ... ? Everyone of the yahoos who stormed the Capitol today.

What do you call a"patriot" planting IED'S throughout our capital building Trumpies?

Or are you going to try and rationalize domestic terrorism now.
Patriots stand-up against the usurpation of our Constitution by the liberal media and their Democratic Party handlers. Lexington and Concord was today. Innocent patriot was murdered in cold blood. This is an uprising against the Washington D.C. liberal media cabal.
And guess who can be charged with her murder ... ? Everyone of the yahoos who stormed the Capitol today.
I do not recall you being this outraged during the BLM destructive riots. Hypocrisy 101. How many small businesses were destroyed today?

While I do not support their protest, I do support their right to protest.
It’s insurrection.
Not protest.
Hey Pajama Boy. What you were you saying about the looting and murder this Summer. You purple PJ boys are in for a big suprize.
Hey Pajama Boy. What you were you saying about the looting and murder this Summer. You purple PJ boys are in for a big suprize.
That wasn’t insurrection, dope.

Trump is a danger to the nation and needs to go immediately. He is a psychopathic pathologically liar who is becoming unhinged.

While I do not support their protest, I do support their right to protest.
It’s insurrection.
Not protest.
That wasn’t insurrection, dope.
Face it then. It was your people doing the insurrection..........................LOL

Why are you not behind something that could prove there was no fraud?

Because I'm not stupid and know a scam and a con when I see one.

That's why.

Ass.
By doing what I said you could prove it is a scam. What is the problem?
LOLOL

That's already been proven, over and over and over and over. How many more times do you think it needs to be proven?
Then give of the ballots and machines and prove it again. Saying something is baseless proves 0. You are withholding the only thing that will prove there was no fraud. You are taking away what could prove Trump's case. That is obstructing justice.
Don't need to prove it again. It would be a waste of time to do so since y'all will just cry to do it again and again no matter how many times it's proven.

Looks like a mostly peaceful protest to me.
It's funny, RWNJs watch their own committing treason, and they see a peaceful protest.

The RWNJs' fantasy reality, where facts do not exist, must be incredibly comforting, to complete idiots.

In all fairness, the left called the protests all summer as peaceful protests, even when fires, violence, burnings, looting and property damaged occurred. So if they were peaceful then, the are peaceful now, the difference is which side is doing the protesting.

My views on protests and riots hasn't changed from this past summer. It seems many leftists have changed their stance, but it is because of who is doing the protests.
Most democrats and republican do not approve of violence. However, this event was a lot more than turning over a statue or burning some cars and breaking windows. It was an attack on the US Congress brought about the president with the specific intent to stop the congress from fulfilling it's constitution duty. It was an attack on our democracy by American terrorists. And Trump's parting words to the terrorist were, "We love you. You’re very special." I wonder if he can impeached him a second time?

Last edited:
Looks like I was right, unfortunately.

1609989022764.png

Forum List

Back