Capitol insurrection hearings.

your rage is fake.

your idiocy however...
You are pissy because the Cry Baby Loser has not been able to contrive even a flimsy pretext to deny the American electorate dumped him at its first opportunity.

In his hysteria that compels him to crap on American democracy, the paranoid delusion that Republican governors, Republican attorneys general, Republican secretaries of state, as well as auditors and judges across the land, must all be complicit in a vast conspiracy against him is monumentally pathetic.

His goon attack on Congress is only the tip of his shitberg he has placed in the nation's path.

Screen Shot 2020-12-24 at 7.13.01 AM.png

(Clinton, who won the popular vote by 2.8 million, graciously conceded immediately.)

TRUMPY MAXIM:

Screen Shot 2019-10-26 at 12.19.11 PM.png

"ONE MUST BE ABLE TO LOSE WITH DIGNITY.
SO TRUE!"

You are pissy because the Cry Baby Loser has not been able to contrive even a flimsy pretext to deny the American electorate dumped him at its first opportunity.

In his hysteria that compels him to crap on American democracy, the paranoid delusion that Republican governors, Republican attorneys general, Republican secretaries of state, as well as auditors and judges across the land, must all be complicit in a vast conspiracy against him is monumentally pathetic.

His goon attack on Congress is only the tip of his shitberg he has placed in the nation's path.

View attachment 518755
(Clinton, who won the popular vote by 2.8 million, graciously conceded immediately.)

TRUMPY MAXIM:

View attachment 518756
"ONE MUST BE ABLE TO LOSE WITH DIGNITY.
SO TRUE!"
none of that was even considered. you are just a projecting idiot and I noticed.

That's all

none of that was even considered. you are just a projecting idiot and I noticed.

That's all
You appear to need to lash out as a consequence of the Trump goon attack on Congress being investigated and exposed.

The truth can be very upsetting.

Thompson is also lumping in two officers who later committed suicide despite there being no direct evidence whatsoever that their decisions were based on January 6th. All the other deaths in the “seven” mentioned were of natural causes.

I mean, the families of the officers who committed suicide say differently but what would they know.

Thompson is also lumping in two officers who later committed suicide despite there being no direct evidence whatsoever that their decisions were based on January 6th. All the other deaths in the “seven” mentioned were of natural causes.

I mean, the families of the officers who committed suicide say differently but what would they know.
great. so what was the DIRECT evidence?

your side will hear "can you test that in the lab" as TRUMP SAID DRINK BLEACH so your ability to put 2 and 2 together fails quite often.

don't attack me. don't make stupid assumptions. don't HAHA YOU FOOL crap - just show me the direct evidence this is why they did it. if you want to guess, hell i can say hillary had something to do with it cause they were going to confess it was all a setup.

i have just as much right to say that is the connection as you do to assume without proof of whatever you do.

so - provide direct evidence. you refuted it, now back it up without your usual rants that just get all emo.

The families saying so is direct evidence.
so - no. you can't prove it. just shoot up some emo missle and giggle behind your stupidity.

if you suddenly allow family testimony to be valid and binding, shall i go find "family testimony" to prove it's all bullshit from those that were there? or are they wrong cause you say so?

don't bother. your single dimension thought process speaks for itself.

so - no. you can't prove it. just shoot up some emo missle and giggle behind your stupidity.

if you suddenly allow family testimony to be valid and binding, shall i go find "family testimony" to prove it's all bullshit from those that were there? or are they wrong cause you say so?

don't bother. your single dimension thought process speaks for itself.
Yes, you may go find family testimony that says the officer didn't die from stress as a result of the riot. Please do.

Yes, you may go find family testimony that says the officer didn't die from stress as a result of the riot. Please do.
i am taking your method and applying to all evenly.

easy to see you don't do that.

go back to fucking off. done with you.

i am taking your method and applying to all evenly.

easy to see you don't do that.

go back to fucking off. done with you.
What are you talking about me not "applying to all evenly"?

First you'd have to find family testimony that says it was bullshit. I'm waiting for that. Until then, the evidence says it was.

As was stated earlier, the claim was no "direct" evidence. The families provided that direct evidence. The claim in your article was wrong.

The bipartisan congressional investigation, the ongoing confessions and convictions of the Trump goons who attacked the Capitol, the collapse of the Arizona "Big Bamboozle" caper, etc., etc., etc.

The cult is understandably in a tizzy.

Retired Lt. Gen. Russel Honoré, who was tasked... with conducting a review of the US Capitol's security after January 6, on Tuesday said Trump's White House was complicit in orchestrating the insurrection.
"It's my personal opinion that the executive branch was complicit in the planning and the delayed response that occurred in bringing in more federal assistance to the Capitol that day... the former president is continuing to tell people, 'This was not a riot, it meant no harm, it was like a picnic,'" Honoré said, adding, "The last I heard from him, he told them to go to the Capitol and raise hell."

Screen Shot 2021-07-29 at 11.13.26 AM.png
"WHAAAA!
Why is everybody being so mean to
ME!
WHAAAA!"

The bipartisan congressional investigation, the ongoing confessions and convictions of the Trump goons who attacked the Capitol, the collapse of the Arizona "Big Bamboozle" caper, etc., etc., etc.

The cult is understandably in a tizzy.

Retired Lt. Gen. Russel Honoré, who was tasked... with conducting a review of the US Capitol's security after January 6, on Tuesday said Trump's White House was complicit in orchestrating the insurrection.
"It's my personal opinion that the executive branch was complicit in the planning and the delayed response that occurred in bringing in more federal assistance to the Capitol that day... the former president is continuing to tell people, 'This was not a riot, it meant no harm, it was like a picnic,'" Honoré said, adding, "The last I heard from him, he told them to go to the Capitol and raise hell."

"WHAAAA!
Why is everybody being so mean to
ME!
WHAAAA!"
I wouldn't be surprised, certainly, but this stuff needs to be proven.

They'll deny it even if it's proven, but that won't matter.

I wouldn't have missed it,myself. It certainly isn't boring like I thought it would be.
i watched it, i didn’t really learn anything new….i mean we have the results of the prior investigators …i heard some tramatic stories, and that’s all well in good, and some opinions and speculations…but nothing new

Forum List

Back