Now what will they do?

After excusing violence, Trump acknowledges Biden transition (yahoo.com)

" WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump for the first time acknowledged his defeat in the Nov. 3 election and announced there would be an “orderly transition on January 20th” after Congress concluded the electoral vote count early Thursday certifying President-elect Joe Biden’s victory. "

Gloom, despair, and agony on them.

Talking points shot to hell.

Wait...after egging on his supporters into attempting a violent overthrow of our electoral system, attacking and breaking into the capital building...Trump finally "announces" an "orderly transition"?

Four words.

Too little, too late.

That's fine, Biden and Dems OWN all the nations problems now. It will be fun watching them fail.
It will be a train wreck of epic proportions.
Says who? The outlets that supported Trump are going to dwindle as more and more people realize their culpability in yesterday's events. The MSM isn't going to buy into Trumpista delusions, so we'll be getting the straight story instead of the "alternative facts" favored by Trump.

That's fine, Biden and Dems OWN all the nations problems now. It will be fun watching them fail.
Wow! Biden's not even president yet and you people are already hoping for America to fail.

" WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump for the first time acknowledged his defeat in the Nov. 3 election and announced there would be an “orderly transition on January 20th” after Congress concluded the electoral vote count early Thursday certifying President-elect Joe Biden’s victory. "

you guys keep thinking this is about trump,, so sad,,
thats what i could never get them to understand.

just because i don't attack who they attack doesn't mean i support or worship them. but stupid people are so very binary.

It will be a train wreck of epic proportions.
Says who? The outlets that supported Trump are going to dwindle as more and more people realize their culpability in yesterday's events. The MSM isn't going to buy into Trumpista delusions, so we'll be getting the straight story instead of the "alternative facts" favored by Trump.
Nobody but left loons pay attention to the MSM. Which is why CNN is being sold.

Wait...after egging on his supporters into attempting a violent overthrow of our electoral system, attacking and breaking into the capital building...Trump finally "announces" an "orderly transition"?

Four words.

Too little, too late.

Since he did no such thing, what is this?

The TDS is still strong with you!

He's on his way out of office and they are still afraid of him. Probably for good reason. He has many, many followers.

Well, democrats did teach us the well known fact that violence works over a long period of violent riots. They praised every moment of it, yet we are now supposed to be concerned over a peaceful taking over of the capitol building.

Give us a break.

What next? Things will escalate from here.

Your blob will denounce you again then.....

I know you're an idiot but you're going to "escalate" to what end exactly?

I admit I haven't listened to he mango menace very often....

Does he often say he will "never concede" and then concede less than 24 hours later?

He's on his way out of office and they are still afraid of him. Probably for good reason. He has many, many followers.

You can't brush off 74,000,000 followers... that's an insanely high number of brainwashed followers. Enough to disrupt in a major way.
I'll make a blunt prediction after witnessing the capitol insurrection: Trump not attending the inauguration opens the door for armed militia to attend.
Civil war is the last 'get out of jail' card left for this guy. Wanna bet he'll use it ?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back